[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

@kkhode

Thank you for the answer man. Enjoy your vacation. ;)
So, I just hit lvl 95 with this build. It feels amazing while mapping and it has all the damage you need when it comes to bossing. Shaper, Uber Elder, lvl 83 Catarina, Cortex, Simulacrum....all have been done deathless with ease. Thanks to OP for putting this well-rounded build together <3
Yo guys, back with an update. Finally hit lvl 100 today, so I am back to thank OP and vouch for the build once again. :D

Very strong and flexible build, zoom speed, great tankiness, lvled most of my character in Heist with very few deaths overall. Can totally recommend it.

Thank you @kkhode for providing us with an awesome build. :)
"
bryanking написал:
Sr for noob question but is this viable for Templar ? Cuz I don't have time to start over with a Witch : (

Here's the PoB for the templar version of the same: https://pastebin.com/Ky0iBkpz. Didn't tinker with it that much. Let me know if there's a better version of this templar build. You actually get higher ES and defense, but half the damage.
"
Schnaasy написал:
So, I just hit lvl 95 with this build. It feels amazing while mapping and it has all the damage you need when it comes to bossing. Shaper, Uber Elder, lvl 83 Catarina, Cortex, Simulacrum....all have been done deathless with ease. Thanks to OP for putting this well-rounded build together <3

"
Rhothgarr написал:
Yo guys, back with an update. Finally hit lvl 100 today, so I am back to thank OP and vouch for the build once again. :D

Very strong and flexible build, zoom speed, great tankiness, lvled most of my character in Heist with very few deaths overall. Can totally recommend it.

Thank you @kkhode for providing us with an awesome build. :)

Thanks guys! The build just listed on https://www.poebuilds.cc/. Now I'm even more addicted to this game. So thanks for enabling my addiction! ;D
Without maw of michief, is it better to include feeding frenzy in the hungry loop zombies? I feel like zombies don't do much without being aggressive.
"
melkorien написал:
Without maw of michief, is it better to include feeding frenzy in the hungry loop zombies? I feel like zombies don't do much without being aggressive.

The point of zombies is to blow up melee range area where you convocate your spectres to. Otherwise, the spectres stop attacking. Zombies pretty much do that instantly with their slam. We want to juice that slam as much as we can.

That extra bit of damage from aggressive zombies is good QoL for map clear, but not really required, since piercing daggers from spectres do that really well.

The real juice from aggressiveness only kicks in when you have everything aggressive. That's because spectres+zombies will keep wailing away everything. Plus, aggressive animate guardian means faster frenzy charge and intimidate ramp up regardless of your positioning, that's huge QoL in bossing.

TL;DR: I wouldn't recommend solo aggressive zombies in exchange for the DPS loss.

However, feel free to try it out and let us know how it goes, maybe you're onto something. But there is a huge cost to experiment due to the way Hungry Loop ring works.
Последняя редакция: kkhode. Время: 3 дек. 2020 г., 23:36:13
Can't see this anywhere, apologies if it is in the guide... what ascendancy path do i take?
Hey kkhode, thanks for the build, switched to it in hopes of downing A8 Sirus easily since he keeps bugging out and insta-killing me with his die-beam in last phase without giving any heads-up that he's gonna cast it, after which the fight becomes a sh*tshow bugging out further, so I'm hoping I'll be able to tank the stupid beam.

Currently using the budget version (but with MoM, if it's not enough shield to tank it, i'll swap to CotIE), with a leftover Kingmaker + 5% regen body for the AG from the previous build. Ended up spending ~27.5ex on the build because the jewels are quite expensive, but really liking the clear speed on it so far.

Just a couple of quick small things i wanna point out, if you don't mind:
- in PoB there's a unique gem for life->ES bonuses from passives conversion which I didn't see in the build text
- in PoB again there's also two fortress covenants in the top left clusters (i'm guessing a ghastly eye jewel is supposed to be going there instead of one of them)
- i had a bit of trouble initially figuring out how to fit all the auras in the build, before figuring out i actually had to downlevel some of the gems. It'd probably help noobs like me if you could put a "check PoB for gem levels" in the gem section, as it can be a bit daunting for someone who's not used to aura-stacking.

Also, excuse the dumb question, but how can we take the resistances to 90%? They're sitting at 87/87/88 for me and i can't figure out if there's a way to take them to 90/90/90, is it possible without a large budget investment?

Oh, and one last question, though i think this shouldn't be as dumb as the previous one:
For the medium cluster jewels, does it matter if we take "First Among Equals" or "+25% increased Effect"? Is there a best combo of them to use, since we need 4 of them? They seemed to be around the same price (3-4ex/ea), so if there's a best combo of them, it'd be quite helpful to point it out.

Cheers!

Edit: ...and i still get one-shotted by die-beam. In fact i didn't even eat all of it, just the last 2 parts of it (from full hp) and i got pulverized. I think I'm done, I can't stand farming 40 maps again just to get instakilled...
Последняя редакция: Flamebane. Время: 5 дек. 2020 г., 7:37:00
@Flamebane

Hello man, sorry for the late reply, but I guess kkhode is busy atm. so I will try my best to help you if you still need it.

First off, I think MoM does not work with ES at all. So if you are reserving most of your life, MoM is pretty useless afaik, but I could be missing info here.

The life to es convert jewel is pretty good, gives a great amount of ES when put near the Melding cluster, and should be fairly cheap.

Instead of a ghastly eye, I would put ES/minion dmg base jewel, as it provides better bonuses and abyss jools should go to the Darkness Enthroned belt if you are using it.

The last stretch to 90/87/90 resistances comes from lvls, you need at least lvl 20 auras and most of the aura effect of the build to push it to 90. The only issue here is Purity of Ice, because you need lvl 22 gem, if I recall correctly, to get to 90% cold res. This can be achieved by trying to corrupt the gear where you have it socketed for + gems. The best way imo is the boots from Doryani's Machinarium map, but that is kinda expensive option.

Regarding the clusters, it does not really matter if you have First among equals or increased effect as they provide the same amount of aura effect if you have 6 added small passives on them. So I would advise looking for either of these two options + whatever else you need like attributes, and checking what is cheaper. Also, chaos res can be good on them.

I also completely understand your frustration from Sirus fights, hate him too myself. However, I assume you have way too low ES pool to properly tank it. Also, your resistances are not up to 90, which takes away a big part of the dmg from the beam, as it is basically very high ele damage. Also make sure you have Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you corruption on one of your jewels, as the beam also procs the massive bleed effect that will tear you apart.

Hopefully, this helps and hopefully, it is not too late.

GL HF man. :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация