[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

"
Exodusdragon написал:
@kkhode

Thanks for the build!

I'm running something close to the high budget version and was wondering how would you push for 9k ES? Would it be basically getting T1 ES on all the jewels and gloves?

@Exodusdragon: Yep. And don't forget int increases. In order to min max ES,
1. Int and ES on Cluster Jewels
2. High ES on gloves.
3. If cluster jewels have str and dex rolls, get int on gloves.
4. Max ES rolls on ghastly and cobalt jewels.
5. Switch Fortress Covenant for flat ES + increased ES cobalt jewel.
6. Use thread of hope to get Ravenous Horde. Use saved point on ES passives.
7. Max ES and int on Sin Trek
8. Max ES on Shavs.
9. Lose Maw of Mischief for Crown of the Inward Eye + 150% increased carrion golem effect enchant or Vertex.
10. Gain more levels and get ES passives.

Choose whichever avenue best suits you.
Последняя редакция: kkhode. Время: 20 нояб. 2020 г., 20:20:08
Yo guys. I can definitely vouch for the build.

Pretty much finished min-maxing it for myself, went with the Doryani's Delusion for 90% all res, and using mostly alt quality gems for all the sweet bonuses. Pariah with blue sockets and defense quality, together with Vertex, gets me to 8900 es at lvl 98. At lvl 100 I will have around 9100 es. Usually using the Maw for QoL tho.

The only thing that killed me so far was Elder blast in Uber Elder fight, cause I'm dumb and ate it. Otherwise running heists and maps alch and go, and usually hardly taking any dmg. Haven't done any t19 100% delirium maps, cause it's not really my thing, but from what I've seen from late delirium, I doubt the build will have any problems with it. Both damage and defense are top tier. Most bosses die in few seconds.

I invested between 80 and 100 ex in the build I think, but I started on a low budget and it was performing very well nonetheless.

My profile should be non-private if anybody wants to take a look. The character is SpectralNikiras.

All in all, thank you OP and guys for the great build and suggestions, and I can wholeheartedly recommend it. I will try to push to 100, so if I don't burn out, I will be back to thank you again once I hit max level. ^^

EDIT: Using AG with vuln on hit gloves, Garb of the Ephemeral, Kingmaker, and helmet with nearby enemies take inc phys dmg.
Последняя редакция: Rhothgarr. Время: 21 нояб. 2020 г., 12:32:52
@Rothgarr Thanks for the +1! Btw I forgot to mention this when you asked for gem recommendations. An awakened GMP should greatly increase the shotgunning effect of SOs if you want to try it out. And if you're looking to boost DPS even more, get a "150% increased effect of carrion golem" helm enchant. The flat phys provided by the carrion golem is quite spectacular, I kid you not. Since no lab runner will be enchanting a maw of mischief, we'll have to settle for The vertex or crown of the inward eye as a replacement.

Best of luck on your push to 100!
Последняя редакция: kkhode. Время: 23 нояб. 2020 г., 3:44:38
@kkhode

Thank you for your suggestions man! I will go for the enchant as SO tend to be quite aggressive anyway and the dmg boost is always welcome.

On the note of Awakened GMP tho, I think Volley overall is better. Yes, the shotgunning potential is lower, however, it is much easier to shotgun the boss with Volley, as GMP has a much bigger spread, making it quite a hurdle to max your dps on bosses like Sirus. For clearing GMP is superior only in very open areas, while in Heist for example, I found the Volley much better for getting through packs with Allies cannot die or many mobs on top of each other.

I went through discussions on forums, but couldn't really find a persuasive and definite answer to this question. Overall, I don't think Awakened GMP is worth the money, but I would like to know your thoughts on the matter. Do you have any experience with it? What do you think?
Hey Guys,

trying the build and love it so far. I just don't understand how i should get all auras going. I took all reduce notes and have the gear suggestet, but even on the life-reservation part i can't take 3 auras from prism guardian. I only got discipline (mana) and the 3 puritys (2 on prism, 1 mana) and vitality (mana). Everything is reserved. What am i missing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Goream

Maybe someone could help. Thanks guys!
"
Goream написал:
Hey Guys,

trying the build and love it so far. I just don't understand how i should get all auras going. I took all reduce notes and have the gear suggestet, but even on the life-reservation part i can't take 3 auras from prism guardian. I only got discipline (mana) and the 3 puritys (2 on prism, 1 mana) and vitality (mana). Everything is reserved. What am i missing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Goream

Maybe someone could help. Thanks guys!

Hello man, your biggest problem is the Essence Worm ring, increasing all reservation by 40% for no benefit at all. Change the ring and you should be able to stuff in most of the auras. ;)

Furthermore, the budget Midnight Bargain wand in itself reserves 30% of your life, so that is taking part as well. Also AFAIK the wand reservation is always 30% no matter how much reduced reservation you get. Regarding the vitality and precision levels, lvled enlighten supports in mana aura setups help a lot with that.

Hope it helps. GL HF :)
I'm such an idiot ^^
I confounded essence worm and hungry loop, when i changed rings today :D
Thank y so much. I don't believe i didn't see it. Was wondering for about an hour.
Thanks for the great build, buddy!
Sr for noob question but is this viable for Templar ? Cuz I don't have time to start over with a Witch : (
@Rhothgarr: Yeah. In terms of versatility Volley is much better. That's the only one I feel safe to keep in the build.

However, the point of the league when I started using awakened GMP, I was only doing delirium Tropical farming. With GMP I was consistently getting 20 to 30 more simulacrum splinters. On bosses, I got consistently good at positioning, as a result, even without the frenzy charge build up, all bosses phased in 2-3s. The only problem was last phase of sirus (spinning beams), because if you lose track of his position, SOs are forced to attack from a distance and then you get dumpster tier DPS.
"
bryanking написал:
Sr for noob question but is this viable for Templar ? Cuz I don't have time to start over with a Witch : (

For the budget build, yes. You'll experience a DPS and Energy shield drop, but it is possible. It's essentially the same passive tree except you focus more on the scion 6% increased ES wheel. I'm currently on a vacation, but I can share a PoB that I theoreticized earlier, when I get back.

However, if you want to transition into the expensive build, the +2 level to minion gem level from necro ascendancy is indispensable.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация