[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
magvest написал:
Great build! I'm guessing the amulet is no longer a legion drop, but a general one now?

You are right.
The Amulet should drop from other sources now.

Its a Buff! ;-)

"
Do you have any concerns that the New threshold can interfere with the srs reaching there destination before parishing?

Cherup

What Threshold do you mean?
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 15 апр. 2021 г., 7:55:02
Low Life is now 50%, so it should count towards minion instability as well. Should mean our srs pop way earlier than before

Cherup
"
Cherupim написал:
Low Life is now 50%, so it should count towards minion instability as well. Should mean our srs pop way earlier than before

Cherup

I don't think that it will be a Problem.
But if it is and they are popping too fast we can still move the Fortress Covenant Jewel to an other socket, smack some quality on the Infernal legion Support gem and get a Tavukai with high Chaos Resistance.

So we have plenty of possible mittigation options

/Edit

This could even be a Buff!

I always felt that the SRS where dying to slow when I'm not using Infernal Legion, espacialy when clearing.
So I only switched to Controlled Destruction support when doing a (Big) Boss fight.

If we the SRS are now dying quicker, since they don't need to be reduced to 35% of their life but to 50%, I could easily see my self dropping Infernal Legion the the whole time (And not only for Boss fights).

So again, nope wont be a Problem ;-)
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 15 апр. 2021 г., 10:39:03
HI im pretty interested in this build to league start , only 3 questions remain in my head, maybe u can be of help in that matter..

First: without the amulet is viable the build to farm like white-yelowish maps?

Second: how hard is for an average player (2 days, i mean 2 sessions of gameplay) to finish acts 10 hours or more total) to get the amulet??? is expensive? is there any available in the second day of league to purchase?

third: Is this build realy end game viable, if i like it, can be my main build? to sink some money on it and kill like the big boys? (sirus maven elder etc?) or its just a first build to get some money for another build?

Thx in advance and sory for my english and typos, its not my original languaje,

"
ad09min80 написал:
HI im pretty interested in this build to league start , only 3 questions remain in my head, maybe u can be of help in that matter..

Second: how hard is for an average player (2 days, i mean 2 sessions of gameplay) to finish acts 10 hours or more total) to get the amulet??? is expensive? is there any available in the second day of league to purchase?

third: Is this build realy end game viable, if i like it, can be my main build? to sink some money on it and kill like the big boys? (sirus maven elder etc?) or its just a first build to get some money for another build?

Hi, I do this build every league for league start, so hopefully I can answer some questions for you:

Farming white/yellow maps without Tavukai: Absolutely doable, it just won't feel as smooth or as fast or as intended as the build should feel. You'll be casting a lot more and it will be slower.

Tavukai typically sits between 2c-6c in the first few days, which is pretty easily doable if you're picking up the chaos recipe rares in maps. BUT!! Be aware that the loot rules have changed this league, and Tavukai is now a general drop, not a Legion drop. This may make it more common or more rare, we'll have to see.

And last: It can kill Sirus/Maven/Uber just fine, but it isn't the fastest build out there. There's a limit on how much minion life you can get at best rolls on all things, but that limit is MORE than enough to take down all the content.

I typically take this build and transition to Necro CoC VD or Spiders, but I think I'll be giving it a full try this league if the mechanic is agreeable.

"
ad09min80 написал:

Yes, the Build is viable without the amulet.
If you don't have the Amulet you have to use the "Infernal Legion Support" to make your SRS take damage.

Only downside on not having the Amulet is that you deal less damage and your SRS take a bit longer to explode.

"
ad09min80 написал:

Last League I got my amulet well before reaching maps.
It realy depends on how available it is throughout the game, since they change the League specific drops in 3.14.

But I would expect it to be easier to get then before

"
ad09min80 написал:

I Played the build the last few leagues (since Legion) and always reach the endgame and killed all Bosses without any real trouble. (Check out the Video section in the guide)

so yes, If you like the Build it can easily be your Main build to sink some currency into, eventhough you wont need that much any way ;-)
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 15 апр. 2021 г., 12:36:19
Hi!

I'm considering this build for Ultimatum.

I've never played SRS before, and as far as I've read in other posts, it's quite hard/frustrating to level the char up.

Is there any alternative to SRS to fast level up, then switch?

What's your recommendation?

Thx!
Последняя редакция: LBC_Immortality. Время: 15 апр. 2021 г., 12:58:50
Leveling with SRS isn't hard.
It's not the fastest, but not furstrating at all.

Level 4-38 can be a bit slow, but once you got unleash you can basicaly faceroll throgh the acts.

I will start leveling with SRS right away.
Poeatlas.app
Thanks for the reply.

I'm trying to import the POB and I'm getting an error.
I'm using the community fork (yours is the only POB that gives me an error for some reason :( )

Nevermind, it's working! :)

Thx,
Последняя редакция: LBC_Immortality. Время: 16 апр. 2021 г., 2:10:16
I have played this build on Ritual League as my only character from start to end and reached level 99. I could go for level 100 but it needed too much grinding and I gave up leaving my uncompleted challenges as well. Otherwise 36 was easily possible.

I made some changes to be more tanky and did not have any damage problems even so. Now, the new tree without taking the path to Call to Arms and a Large Cluster Jewel looks promising. Very good as a league starter and endgame too.

If Minion Instability takes low life threshold at 50% it will be very good for the Raging Spirits, but the Zombies and the Golem could die easier too. That would be annoying. If that happens, Stone Golem could be linked to CWDT for auto casting. We need to see how this change affects the minions first.

It seems to me the build three could use some changes.

- Tireless provides more life and reduced skill cost than the life nodes near Constitution.
- I am not sure about Shaper. We can take the single Strength node near the Cluster Jewel for 2 points less to reach Constitution.
- To make up for the Shaper loss, Quick Recovery can be used by moving Fortress Covenant to the socket close to Constitution. I think Quick Recovery is too good to sacrife to the Covenant for more minion damage taken which we may even not need after the low life change.
- If we can get 2 useful mods on the Cluster Jewels (like life regen, chaos resist, increased attributes), their small passives become very good combined with the 10% minion damage or 12% minion life. Those will be better than Minion Damage and Accuracy (10% minion damage) and Minion Life (10% minion life) skills currently taken on the tree.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация