[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
vylettes написал:
ok, i think i have like a couple million damage.. Have to carry a frost bomb for stupid empowered mobs that have too much regen. I haven't fine tuned anything yet, was stacking defenses at first, now working on getting rid of my overcapped block etc to get more min life and working on my wand and trying to see if I can make a minion shield work. Seems pretty ok-ish so far for my mapping strat.
short vid of the game play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeXnx173p90

but it seems to be working.
(I don't use AG cuz I have ptsd with expensive AGs dying on me)

I also make my build so I can run any map mod cuz I use Twist of Fate and have no control over my map mods.

I was following your insights and it feel really better.
Increased my armour and got elemental ailments immunity, and put a Perfect Judgemental Spirit (Discipline). Way better.

About clear speed, the thing that works the most is SRS of Enormity with Unleash and Infernal Legion. IL plus Minion Instability makes summoned raging spirit die faster, so Unleash provide you a better and faster cleaning, since you can spend more time moving and not casting.

Didn't get that charm with explosion on enemies yet, but would also help on mappin.

Managed to kill a few bosses, the build now feels nice. Better content for us is Heist. Really clean to do.
"
SutCractus написал:
"
vylettes написал:
ok, i think i have like a couple million damage.. Have to carry a frost bomb for stupid empowered mobs that have too much regen. I haven't fine tuned anything yet, was stacking defenses at first, now working on getting rid of my overcapped block etc to get more min life and working on my wand and trying to see if I can make a minion shield work. Seems pretty ok-ish so far for my mapping strat.

I also make my build so I can run any map mod cuz I use Twist of Fate and have no control over my map mods.

Do you have a pob of your character? Isn't it squishy?

when you go into pob pull it up by my account name (vylettes) you can see my character there.. using zombie of slamming and raging spirit of enormity are the two gems that are missing cuz they ain't in pob yet. Also the less life regen on nearby mobs or somehow to get less life regen makes huge deal, so I specced into it on the tree, was worth the points for me right now. nothing takes ages to kill and I don't have to outdmg their 3x empowered life regen.

Well I run RIP maps with like 400% mob crit strike chances lol! I run vaal temples with all the increased map modifer atlast nodes and wandering path to amplify that and twisted fate to make the map even worse and RANDOM map/mods and no, I don't find myself dying overly much.
Последняя редакция: vylettes. Время: 17 дек. 2023 г., 20:14:40
"
SutCractus написал:
"
vylettes написал:

I was following your insights and it feel really better.
Increased my armour and got elemental ailments immunity, and put a Perfect Judgemental Spirit (Discipline). Way better.

About clear speed, the thing that works the most is SRS of Enormity with Unleash and Infernal Legion. IL plus Minion Instability makes summoned raging spirit die faster, so Unleash provide you a better and faster cleaning, since you can spend more time moving and not casting.

Didn't get that charm with explosion on enemies yet, but would also help on mappin.

Managed to kill a few bosses, the build now feels nice. Better content for us is Heist. Really clean to do.

yeah, I have to use infernal legion too cuz I can cast, move cast move and never overcast my 6. I keep trying to sneak my empower in there but its just too annoying to watch the overcast without infernal legion. i also dumped commander of darkness (30% minion fire resist bad w/ingernal legion) and dumped any fire resist purity auras cuz again fire resist for minion bad. Its just a big game of tetris with my armor now.

I also take the mobs near u have 50% less life regen off the tree, cuz I am lazy and got annoyed at having to cast frost bomb on double and triple empowered things that take too long to die without it.

a lot of my build is QoL stuff for my preferences.

ALSO I now have 4x perfect marionettes so they are in my 5link helm and exploding all over the place too. those things can clear my maps without help of my srs, nerf...
Последняя редакция: vylettes. Время: 17 дек. 2023 г., 20:37:20
100% deli vaal temple map, all increased map modifiers and wandering path and twist of fate with enraged boxes, extra boxes, beyond and pack size sextants.. 4x marrionette spectres that explode, 10x slamming zombies and 0-6 exploding srs. had 3k yellow and 3k purple wisps from the affliction as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txdtBubWE48

not so bad, was laggy and I was being careful cuz I cannot face tank everything.
"
vylettes написал:
100% deli vaal temple map, all increased map modifiers and wandering path and twist of fate with enraged boxes, extra boxes, beyond and pack size sextants.. 4x marrionette spectres that explode, 10x slamming zombies and 0-6 exploding srs. had 3k yellow and 3k purple wisps from the affliction as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txdtBubWE48

not so bad, was laggy and I was being careful cuz I cannot face tank everything.

Very nice!

3,3k hp and low armor seems scary tho. Have you find a solution already?
yeah fixed my defenses now.

also if you running popcorn srs, you HAVE to run the popcorn dark marionettes as your spectres.. 4 of these guys can clear my maps without me helping :/ goes faster with srs tho ofc, cuz they are slow by themselves.

i have defiance banner and arctic armor now so I can face tank mostly everything I come across.
Well, I've been experimenting with charms and stuff and I got a new tech.

Been using the ones that increase Offering effect and Leash of Oblation, which gives me access to all 3 of them. It's amazing, better than the explody ones.

The clear speed is much better.

Here's the POB if anyone is interested: https://pobb.in/EsO-fxZbisW0

Ofc my gear still needs improvement, especially rings (with minion life and damage), I don't need the dex on the gloves anymore, both gloves and boots could get better implicits, I need a +2 helmet and a +1 shield with life on block, etc...

But, with my setup I could do UBER Venarius with Maven watching and UBER Maven, haven't tried the other UBERs yet.
I'm so happy, because last league I couldn't do UBERs at all even with good gear. So we can definitely say that this new SRS is a lot better than the old one, even with the 6 spirits limit.
Последняя редакция: viuvadod2. Время: 20 дек. 2023 г., 23:13:00
what do you all think best gear in slot could be thinking of gearing this char up n wanted to know best in slot if any of you guys would know since first time playing a necro...? for op i guess and ? for vyl and viu how does char do in t16S? thx in advance
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
so far lost 6 perfect dark marrionnetts i right click them like it says n i can't raise them or they do not work n poof there gone ....have no clue what im doing wrong.also using the hideout to do it so things dont get mixed up .. i right clicked them like it says to do then hit raise spectre n got nothing at all lost all of them...i happened to notice on the spectre gem it says raise corpse level 72. could it be that they where level 83 could be y they didnt spawn? nvm figured it out after talking in global had to take my gems out of wand to raise them..(doh) little exspensive mistake like i said first time necro..........thx anyways
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Последняя редакция: dragnmith1. Время: 31 дек. 2023 г., 7:56:22
Back from my vacations and i'm playing this build again.
Having fun so far.
Need to try that marionette spectre...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация