"
SutCractus написал:
"
dragnmith1 написал:
https://pobb.in/4MphFvTjCf_6

as of now

Nice!

This is mine right now: https://pobb.in/4jBpEFVTCMvL

I still have to get a helmet with +2 and minion life (way too expansive), and a better 1-hand with more minion damage and/or critical strike mutiplier.

Also my Elegant Hubris isn't perfect, will find something else.

My build now feels confident. I don't die too much, managed to get 97 and still keep farming experience despite doing juiced 16 maps.

Damage is also ok. Can get better. I'm thinking about getting a Aspect of Spider, as I have some extra mana to reserve. Will try to get that on my ring or gloves next. Something more defensive would be nice tho.

Last upgrade will be a Mageblood to guarantee 100% uptime on flasks. This will increase a lot my defenses specially on bosses.

very nice indeed yes mb is a win win
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Playing this build in 2.23 while everyone else is on poison SRS so it seems... I have to say I am enjoying it. It isn't the most damage I've ever put out, but as a casual player it functions very nicely. All the defensive layers are a major plus. Presently up to 42k SRS life at level 83. It is wrecking the league mechanic so far. Even the crazy incarnation of agony boss doesn't stand a chance.

I went with zombies and have a perfect meatsack coupled with a pain artist as spectres. It is working out pretty well, but I was thinking a perfect guardian turtle would be a nice substitute for the pain artist. I could add an anger aura since determination would be covered. Not sure if that would actually add up to more damage output compared to the 30% crit multi from the artist though...

Thanks for the build. Hope you have many divine drops.
Hi all,

I've been playing this build for about a month or so now and I've been able to invest heavily into it.

I've had a lot of fun playing the build and spending hours trying to optimize/min-max.

I feel that I've learned a lot about the game and ways to make my build better from looking at some of the other builds on the forum such as the use of timeless jewels.

Here's the pob: https://pobb.in/zZ5acBEE6q2W
"
DailySad написал:
Hi all,

I've been playing this build for about a month or so now and I've been able to invest heavily into it.

I've had a lot of fun playing the build and spending hours trying to optimize/min-max.

I feel that I've learned a lot about the game and ways to make my build better from looking at some of the other builds on the forum such as the use of timeless jewels.

Here's the pob: https://pobb.in/zZ5acBEE6q2W

Hi,

if you are actively using tempest shield you dont need shock flask (silver flask in you pob)

I am loving this build. This is my first season that I have played and I am already starting to push t16 maps. The main problem I am currently facing is that I have grouped up with a few people and have now realized my build is incredibly slow.

I haven't been able to consistently keep up AG or spectres (skill issue I imagine) so am worried I am losing damage there. Other than that does anyone see on my char Conjurock any obvious problems?
"The Bone Barrier Ascendancy Passive Skill no longer Grants Level 20 Bone Armour Skill, and no longer provides "2% increased Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield per Minion, up to 20%" or "Minions have 20% more Maximum Life". Instead, it now provides "Minions have 40% of Life added as Extra Energy Shield" and "1% of Damage Dealt by your Minions is Leeched to you as Life"."

:[
Will the build for league 3.24 be updated?
"
neelyae написал:
"The Bone Barrier Ascendancy Passive Skill no longer Grants Level 20 Bone Armour Skill, and no longer provides "2% increased Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield per Minion, up to 20%" or "Minions have 20% more Maximum Life". Instead, it now provides "Minions have 40% of Life added as Extra Energy Shield" and "1% of Damage Dealt by your Minions is Leeched to you as Life"."

:[

Between mindless aggression being buffed for this style (More damage instead of increased, and just inherits the More life that used to be on bone barrier) the amount of leech we'll get from this and tattoos being back, i have 0 idea why you'd be unsmiley about this.
The Changes to the Ascendency are a overall Buff to the damage, on the downside we loose bone armoure, which hurts the ehp.

But to make up for the lost bone armour you can use a (vaal) Moltenshell, which should make up for it quite well.

Sadly I still find the "of Enormity" version of SRS awfully clunky to play. In Affliction you could somewhat make up for that by using some of the spectres and onslaught/explode charms.
With these gone I fear that it just feels awfull (Especially for clearing).

The Single Target Damage though is great and the Build should be a decent Boss killer (Not insta phasing stuff though) or Invitation Rotation farmer.

I updated the PoB and made some more or less significant changes to the items and the tree. Notably getting Spell Supression while still staying at block cap.

I haven't updated the notes section yet, which still has the crafting procedures for the non spell supression gear.
I'll try to update the notes too eventhough I likely wont play the build myself.

Current PoB:
https://pobb.in/Nh7cSZl10h7Y
Poeatlas.app
When i put unleash on SRS of enormity 6l, minion instability explosion gains a ton of damage, like 44%, is that a pob error?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация