[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Looks like we nearly dodged the Ascendency Change nerfs.
Non of our main Nodes were changed significantly.
The only changes that affect us are the chnages of the small nodes which where reduced from "minions Deal 15% increased Damage" to "minions deal 10% increased Damage".
All in all that are 20% less increased Damage from the Ascendency.
Poeatlas.app
My Started in 3.13
thanks for the build!
Patchnotes are out.

Besides the slight nerf of the small Ascendency Nodes (all in all 20% less increased damage) we are fine.
Since Harvest is core we have a good chance to compensate the loss through some good crafted Rares.

The Build is all set and ready to go for 3.13!

Happy Bombing!
Poeatlas.app
Soon as I saw the nerf to minion duration on necro I thought, welp, time to explode them. Done a few SRS but this will be my first bomber. Gonna league start it, thanks.

Quick question - the helm is gonna take awhile obv, i guess you just threw zombies in a 4 link and ran SRS in your chest till then?

Have you tried leveling with mark of the red covenant? do you still get like 6-8 srs out or does it go down by a lot?
Последняя редакция: velcroshooz. Время: 13 янв. 2021 г., 15:52:45
"
velcroshooz написал:
Soon as I saw the nerf to minion duration on necro I thought, welp, time to explode them. Done a few SRS but this will be my first bomber. Gonna league start it, thanks.

Quick question - the helm is gonna take awhile obv, i guess you just threw zombies in a 4 link and ran SRS in your chest till then?

Have you tried leveling with mark of the red covenant? do you still get like 6-8 srs out or does it go down by a lot?

As soon as you have a Helmet that gives you +2 to socket Gems and one of the supports, you can switch your SRS to it. Till then it should be better to run the 5/6 Link in the Chest.

The minimal iLevel for that is 68 (65 for the +2, 68 for the supports).

I have never tried the mark of the red covenant, so I can't tell how many SRS you get out.
Poeatlas.app
The build looks really cool and I'm heavily considering using it as a starter in Ritual. I have a couple of questions about early league progress I was hoping someone could help me with:

- How does the build do before we get Tavukai? I assume it will be a bit tough to get one on the first day and I was wondering how far I could reach without it, are yellow maps doable? assuming a 5L

- I was trying to establish a priority for gear uogrades on the first few days and this is what I came up with:
--- 5L body armor
--- Tavukai (no idea how soon this will be easily available)
--- good wand (+1 and/or some minion mods)
--- 6L body armor or +2/1 support helmet
--- profane proxy (maybe earlier if it's very cheap)

Am I missing something or prioritising the wrong things?

- Got any early league specific tips? :P
"
shams94 написал:
The build looks really cool and I'm heavily considering using it as a starter in Ritual. I have a couple of questions about early league progress I was hoping someone could help me with:

- How does the build do before we get Tavukai? I assume it will be a bit tough to get one on the first day and I was wondering how far I could reach without it, are yellow maps doable? assuming a 5L

Getting the Amulet depends on how accessible League Uniques are from Ritual. In the past league there always were some Tavukais that poped up within the first day.

I played the Build in the endless Delve, got down to about Monster Level 75 on a 5-Link without any real Problems. So late white early yellow should be doable.

- I was trying to establish a priority for gear uogrades on the first few days and this is what I came up with:
--- 5L body armor You can farm a Tabula at Blood Aqueduct
--- Tavukai (no idea how soon this will be easily available)
--- good wand (+1 and/or some minion mods)
--- 6L body armor or +2/1 support helmet
--- profane proxy (maybe earlier if it's very cheap)

Am I missing something or prioritising the wrong things?

Your Biggest boosts will be the Amulet and a decent Helmet. Besides taht the order seems about right.

- Got any early league specific tips? :P

Try not to die ;-)
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 10:04:17
Heya, ill try this on Ritual, i relly like SRS, was 1 of my first highlvl chars (90 lol).
1 Question, in the vids you have an icon on "W" and "E" but dunno what it is.
I also find nothig about on PoEWiki.

Greets
"
sterbehelfer написал:
Heya, ill try this on Ritual, i relly like SRS, was 1 of my first highlvl chars (90 lol).

Greets

The Skill is Bone Armour you get it from the Bone Barrier Passive Node from the Necromancer Ascendency.
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 12:07:21
sterbehelfer wrote:

Greets

The Skill is Bone Armour you get it from the Bone Barrier Passive Node from the Necromancer Ascendency.

Thx, so this is just an optical help for you when triggered and then rdy again?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация