[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

you trigger it like any other active skill.
So when I want to use it I need to have it on the skillbar.
Poeatlas.app
Having a go at this one for SSF, mainly because Harvest is back so most of this build can be crafted. It's very good so far, even while defenses and minion life/damage are a work in progress.

Getting Tavukai is going to be the tricky bit, but I'll see what happens with target farming Legion. Oddly enough, I've already had a Profane Proxy drop so that bit is sorted.
"
Bk老虎 написал:
Having a go at this one for SSF, mainly because Harvest is back so most of this build can be crafted. It's very good so far, even while defenses and minion life/damage are a work in progress.

Getting Tavukai is going to be the tricky bit, but I'll see what happens with target farming Legion. Oddly enough, I've already had a Profane Proxy drop so that bit is sorted.

Yeah Tavukai will be the trickiest part. But since we have the atlas Passive Tress now it should be doable.

I just arrived in Maps (about 10.5 hours played) and I'm still on a four Link. Looking forward for Unleah as my fith Link, will be a huge boot.
But so far I havent had any problems damage wise.
Poeatlas.app
Trying to use your Path of Building link and it's saying the passive tree that was used is not recognized. Just letting you know. Thanks for the build!
"
msglenn_ написал:
Trying to use your Path of Building link and it's saying the passive tree that was used is not recognized. Just letting you know. Thanks for the build!

Are you using the PoB Community Fork?
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
Poeatlas.app
Wow, this build is rly cheap, profane 1c, tavukai 4c.
I like :)
Curious. Does Bone Armour affects SRS?
I actually don't know. Never payed attention on my SRS when triggering it.

But if it does, the SRS die nevertheless.
Poeatlas.app
Enjoying this build so far (only at level 58 atm). Not really a hardcore player or anything, but I do enjoy the concept of summoning small skeletal headbombs.

The crafting part seems way over my head, but I guess it will eventually make sense, once I reach that point in the game (or maybe not).
Hey I try the build this league and I love it!

Currently in the endgame, good survival, good dps. I had to buy a good helmet and a good shield to Maven T16 bosses.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация