[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

I tried the mine thing, seemed like it should work out, just levelling a high impact mine support to try again properly.
One slight drawback is if using endgame rather than just levelling is you need to manually cast bone armour if using left click for detonate mines.

I'll want to try and get ailment immunity without needing an anoint so I can anoint volatile mines I think - bit of detonations speed (not a big deal), 2 extra mines for pre-loading and 2% damage taken per mine.

Though it might be necessary to anoint clever construction if mines keep getting destroyed.

It does save spending points/jewels on unleash speed though.

On the basic build, I've tweaked a couple of things. Using a megalomaniac to get seal mender, prodigious defence (3%block/spell block) and chilling presence which chills nearby enemies (Skitterbots do that anyway, but ensures nearby stuff is chilled). Lets me use a Minion large cluster, though I do lose a jewel slot.
And I'm using these

Which takes me to 80% ele res.

I actually bought an ele res corrupt tavukai with fairly bad rolls. So thought might as well corrupt mine - and that hit max res too! So using that one now.

Only lvl 80, been levelling slowly and not much play time. Not doe uber lab yet either. Will hopefuly do all that in next couple days and start tackling some bosses.

"
Carlovski написал:
I tried the mine thing, seemed like it should work out, just levelling a high impact mine support to try again properly.
One slight drawback is if using endgame rather than just levelling is you need to manually cast bone armour if using left click for detonate mines.

I haven't done the Testing, but I would assume, that you can easier cast 18-20 SRS with unleash then with mines.
You can pre cast the SRS in both cases.
And selfcasting bone armour is a big downside imo.

"
Carlovski написал:

I'll want to try and get ailment immunity without needing an anoint so I can anoint volatile mines I think - bit of detonations speed (not a big deal), 2 extra mines for pre-loading and 2% damage taken per mine.

Though it might be necessary to anoint clever construction if mines keep getting destroyed.

It does save spending points/jewels on unleash speed though.

you can get ailment immune with synth Items without needing the annoint.
You can get upto 25% avoidence on gloves/Belt. With that or with the craft on the Helmet you could drop the Annointment.

"
Carlovski написал:

On the basic build, I've tweaked a couple of things. Using a megalomaniac to get seal mender, prodigious defence (3%block/spell block) and chilling presence which chills nearby enemies (Skitterbots do that anyway, but ensures nearby stuff is chilled). Lets me use a Minion large cluster, though I do lose a jewel slot.
And I'm using these

Which takes me to 80% ele res.

How much did you pay for the jewel? I would Image that there are only a few Megalomaniacs that give a decent, usable combination of passives.
Besides that you have to drop one of your main damage cluster jewels. I#M unsure if using a minion Large Cluster jewel makes up for the Medium Minion Jewel.

Nice corruption on that Tavukai, but since the chance of hitting that is fairly low I wouldn't recommend going for it unless you have a couple of Jewels to spare.
Having +2 All Res on the Shield is great, but since hitting Spell Block with Life Recovery is hard enough I usually settle for it as soon as I hit it.

"
Carlovski написал:

I actually bought an ele res corrupt tavukai with fairly bad rolls. So thought might as well corrupt mine - and that hit max res too! So using that one now.

Only lvl 80, been levelling slowly and not much play time. Not doe uber lab yet either. Will hopefuly do all that in next couple days and start tackling some bosses.

Keep me updated how the mine variant feels like to play :-)
Poeatlas.app
I have tried Blastchain Mine Support on a few T14-16 maps. It works well but I don't think it can beat Unleash Support in endgame. With Unleash, both map clear and boss kill seemed faster to me.

But as advised, Blastchain Mine is a good alternative during levelling. Definitely worth mentioning in the guide.
Yeah, didn't like the mines. I'm sure there is a good endgame variant there somewhere, but might need to build a little differently.

Megalomaniac wasn't expensive, < 1ex I think.
Whether it's worth, I'm not totally sure.

The Tavukai corruption isn't really worth chasing - nice if you hit it or can buy cheap I'd say. +1 curse mght be better for freeing up options on the chest too.

My current gear, if anyone interested.

I'd prefer a stygian, but I need strength for the shield.
One thing I'm not totally sold on is the doryani jewel. Without any ES recovery mechanics, and any ES scaling on the tree its not really that effective. If building again I'd either skip the max res stuff, concentrate on Chaos res and go divine flesh I think. Or just go all out for damage/minion life on an elegant hubris.

I've dropped the enduring bond cluster too, I'm not sure why you would take it outside of levelling - but OPs PoB has it and a lot of people are still running it.

I've gone back to zombies over spectres too - prefer having a few bodies around me, doesn't seem to impact clear that much and less managment if they die.

Did a bunch of bossing last night with few issues - loads of elder guardians, few shaper guardians, uber elder, a fairly nasty rolled elder guardian invitation all pretty easily. At lvl 85/86 with gems still to be levelled a bit/quality.
I was wondering if you could advise me about my character "DDFIGHT"? I'm a rookie. I searched on this forum and I am attracted to this build. This tutorial is very detailed not only in this article but also in PoB, so I decided to choose this build as my first character. I've played for 2 or 3 weeks and had a lot of fun. I appreciate it very much. Whenever I find my character is not powerful enough, I check your guide and your reply, buy some new items, adjust some resistances, it always fixes. It makes a sense of accomplishment. But I keep dying in T10 maps tonight. Just BOOM and dead. I don't even know what happened. I think maybe my defense is too bad, but I can't figure out how to improve it economically and efficiently. Can you give me some advice? Thank you very much. I have spent all my currency on the gloves(2.5EX) yesterday. My goal is to kill T17 boss before 3.14 ends, but I think it will be very difficult. Haha.
I think maybe you can check my character on my account page? And my account name is "fault1229", maybe you can import my character to PoB? Because I can import my character and also your makepopcorn to PoB, it's really fun to study it, but it is very complicated.
(My English is weak. I am not good at English. Thank you for reading.)
"
fault1229 написал:
I was wondering if you could advise me about my character "DDFIGHT"? I'm a rookie. I searched on this forum and I am attracted to this build. This tutorial is very detailed not only in this article but also in PoB, so I decided to choose this build as my first character. I've played for 2 or 3 weeks and had a lot of fun. I appreciate it very much. Whenever I find my character is not powerful enough, I check your guide and your reply, buy some new items, adjust some resistances, it always fixes. It makes a sense of accomplishment. But I keep dying in T10 maps tonight. Just BOOM and dead. I don't even know what happened. I think maybe my defense is too bad, but I can't figure out how to improve it economically and efficiently. Can you give me some advice? Thank you very much. I have spent all my currency on the gloves(2.5EX) yesterday. My goal is to kill T17 boss before 3.14 ends, but I think it will be very difficult. Haha.
I think maybe you can check my character on my account page? And my account name is "fault1229", maybe you can import my character to PoB? Because I can import my character and also your makepopcorn to PoB, it's really fun to study it, but it is very complicated.
(My English is weak. I am not good at English. Thank you for reading.)

Happy you like the Build so far!
Reaching T10 Maps within 3 Weeks of playing is a great achievement!

Looking at your Chracter there are a couple of things that you can improve.
Since you are struggling with survivability you want to improve your defences.

Our main Defence-Layers in the Build is Block, Ailment Immuinity, Life Recovery on Block and a decent Life pool.

Life
You are Missing life on all your Ghastly Eye jewels.
Besides that only one of the ghastly eye jewels has a useful Stat on it.
all the "Minions deal X to XX additional ... Damage" does nothing for us.
You do want jewels that have these three Stats:
"# to maximum Life"
"Minions have #% increased Maximum Life"
"Minions deal #% increased Damage if you've used a minion Skill resently"

Jewels wiht Life and one of the other stats start at 1 Alch, Jewels with all three are 50C+
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/wk3OqXRHb

Block
You got 72% Attack Block and 62% Spell Block.
Both is good and getting to 75/75 will need a bit of an investment.
(you could get another 3% Spell Block on the Rumis, 5% Spell Block on your Shield.)

I wouldn't bother to get higher BLock chance for now.

Ailment Immunity
you currently have 25% Chance to avoid Elemental Ailments (Craft on your Gloves)
I would try to get to 100% avoidance chance. To get there you would need:
- Armour with 25% (Craft)
- Amulet Annointment 15% (Crystal Skin)
- Helmet with 25% (Craft) and Boots with 15% OR just Boots with 35%

General improvements
- You are running SRS on a 4-Link. Get an Elder Helmet with some Supports: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/0VR5Zy8hg
- Get a Large Cluster Jewel with 8 passives: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/q2gWVmPCg
- Get at least one Medium Cluster Jewel: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/pGZOvBWS0
- The Only Stats on your Wand that are useful to us are the Minion Damage and the Cast Speed. -> Craft a new Wand using a Shrieking Essence of Fear, which guarantees a Minion Damage roll of atleast 57%. If you lucky you could also Minion Life or even +1 to skill gems
- Get a Glorious Vanity Jewel with "of Dorianies", socket it where your "Grim Oculus" Jewel is currently

I hope that helps a bit.
Poeatlas.app
I will update the guide when patchnotes are out.
Since 3.15 will be a nerfe league expect some significant nerfs.
On the other some of the new mechanics (FLASKS Rework!!) could provide some nice QoL!
I don't expect the build to be unplayable in 3.15 since we are not relaying the huge damage Support Gems, but expect nerfs nonetheless.
Poeatlas.app
I really hope the build holds up, I am really excited to try it next league!
Thank you very much! You help me a lot! I missed so many things! It seems that there is still a lot of work to be done. I am really excited! I can't wait to improve my character this weekend! I feel full of energy again.

I really like this guide and this game. There are so many things to study. Try to do my best before 3.14 ends, and hope I can end game in 3.15. Glad to see you will continue to update, and I will keep following! Thank you again for your time.
how bad is the minion dmg support change boys?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация