[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

First off, I've loved this build this league. Thank you so much for making it! It was tanky enough to absorb most attacks, and healed from a multitude of small attacks. It had seeking missiles, and enough damage to kill Shaper, Maven, Cortex and more. With that said... how do we keep tanking next league? Our basalt flask (and apparently ironskin flask mod too) are nerfed, so we have at least 15% less damage reduction. With golem commander passives and a cluster jewel passive+alternate quality, a Chaos Golem could have 9%, and the souls of lunaris/solaris can give up to 8%, but we're still nerfed there.

Can we still get immunity to elemental ailments? I notice that we could get 15% from a gloves or boots implicit, though that's really expensive. There's a tree node that gives 20% (as opposed to 15% from crystal skin), and theoretically we can get another 20% from a helmet skill.

Mostly, I'm happy we escaped the nerf gun. Our defense is reduced, but we can still max block easily, so our boss defense is unchanged since they do elemental damage.

I have a dream of Replica Rumi's Concoction and Torrent's Reclamation for 20% action speed (but we use unleash!), since the manifesto implies you can do that with enkindling orb, but it probably can't work unless we can get 1 more source of action speed.

I'd ask what we want to enkindle/automate, but that will mostly have to wait until after patch notes. I'm pretty sure all healing flasks will be enkindled, and I see that we could theoretically automate our basalt/rumi's flasks, but the idea of an enkindled rumi for almost +40/+20 phys/spell block is tantalizing. Quicksilver will be up to the user, with activate on max charges, activate on damage taken, normal and enkindled for effect all as options.

I get that maybe 50% of my questions will have to wait until patch notes. Lastly, thank you again!
"
meimnor написал:
how bad is the minion dmg support change boys?

25% less Minion life will be that much less damage from the explosions.
bottom text
"
meimnor написал:
how bad is the minion dmg support change boys?

Exactly what curryz said, using the nerfed Minion Damage Support lowers our Damage by 25%. (compared to the pre-nerfed Version)

Assuming only Minion Damage will be nerfed:

With the Nerf the Minion Damage support will only provide 13% more Damage (at 21/23 with +3 from Helmet), which renders it basicaly useless for us.

I would assume that we will endup rolling our Helmet specifically without Minion Damage.

Optimal Rolls would be
+3 to Level pf socketed Minion Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Concentrated Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Life
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Hypothermia

To replace the Minion Dmage Support we have a few of options (values according to PoB):

Combustion (~28% more)
Fire Penetration (~23% more)
Elemental Army (~31% more) (Not sure about that one)

We still loose quite some dps, but you likely wont realy notice it while playing
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 15:30:26
"
TechnetiumColossus написал:
First off, I've loved this build this league. Thank you so much for making it! It was tanky enough to absorb most attacks, and healed from a multitude of small attacks. It had seeking missiles, and enough damage to kill Shaper, Maven, Cortex and more. With that said... how do we keep tanking next league? Our basalt flask (and apparently ironskin flask mod too) are nerfed, so we have at least 15% less damage reduction. With golem commander passives and a cluster jewel passive+alternate quality, a Chaos Golem could have 9%, and the souls of lunaris/solaris can give up to 8%, but we're still nerfed there.

Can we still get immunity to elemental ailments? I notice that we could get 15% from a gloves or boots implicit, though that's really expensive. There's a tree node that gives 20% (as opposed to 15% from crystal skin), and theoretically we can get another 20% from a helmet skill.

Mostly, I'm happy we escaped the nerf gun. Our defense is reduced, but we can still max block easily, so our boss defense is unchanged since they do elemental damage.

I have a dream of Replica Rumi's Concoction and Torrent's Reclamation for 20% action speed (but we use unleash!), since the manifesto implies you can do that with enkindling orb, but it probably can't work unless we can get 1 more source of action speed.

I'd ask what we want to enkindle/automate, but that will mostly have to wait until after patch notes. I'm pretty sure all healing flasks will be enkindled, and I see that we could theoretically automate our basalt/rumi's flasks, but the idea of an enkindled rumi for almost +40/+20 phys/spell block is tantalizing. Quicksilver will be up to the user, with activate on max charges, activate on damage taken, normal and enkindled for effect all as options.

I get that maybe 50% of my questions will have to wait until patch notes. Lastly, thank you again!

Those are some interessting suggestions. I will have a look at them.
But since I'm trying to keep the Build "easy" to gear I likely wont recommend Uniques that are expensive like "The Torrent's Reclamation"

I believe our damage will still be fine after all, but that we will have to work on our defences.
Espacially stuff like Ailment Immunity, Phys reduction, Block etc.

But we have to wait for the Patch Notes to be sure.
Poeatlas.app
Just about every support listed in this build has been affected by removing things like cast speed and increasing mana reservation.

Nearly 150% more mana required...

Not sure if i should start 3.15 with this build anymore :/

Unleash:
Now has a 160% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 140%).
Supported Skills now deal 30-21% less Damage when Reoccurring (previously 20-11%).

Elemental Focus:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 130%).
Supported Skills now deal 20-34% more Elemental Damage (previously 30-49%).

Concentrated Effect:
Now has a 150% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 140%).
Supported Skills now deal 25-39% more Area Damage (previously 35-54%).

Minion Damage:
Now has a 150% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 130%).
Minions from Supported Skills now deal 25-39% more Damage (previously 25-49%).
Now has “Minions from Supported Skills have 25% less Maximum Life”.

Minion Life:
Now has a 120% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 130%).

Fire Penetration:
Supported Skills now Penetrate 20-34% Fire Resistance (previously 18-37%).

Pierce:
Now has a 130% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 110%).

Greater Multiple Projectiles:
Now has a 160% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 165%).
Quality no longer grants “Supported Skills have 0-10% increased Attack Speed” or “Supported Skills have 0-10% increased Cast Speed”. It now grants “Supported Skills deal 0-10% increased Projectile Damage”.

Combustion:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 120%).
Supported Skills now have 25% chance to Ignite (previously 30-49%).
Supported Skills now deal 10-19% more Fire Damage (previously 10-29%).
Enemies Ignited by Supported Skills now have -10% to Fire Resistance (previously -10-19%).

Shield Charge:
Now has the Physical tag.
Now deals 16 to 25 Base Off Hand Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 16 to 24), up to 320 to 525 at gem level 20 (previously 190 to 284).
Now deals 3 to 4 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 4 to 6 at gem level 20 (previously 3 to 4).
No longer has +0.2% to Critical Strike Chance per 10 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield.

Faster Attacks:
Now has a 120% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 115%).

Fortify:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 130%).
Supported Skills now deal 10-19% more Melee Damage (previously 20-34%).
Supported Skills now deal 10-19% more Damage with Ailments caused by Melee Hits (previously 20-34%).
Quality on the Anomalous Fortify Support no longer grants “Supported Skills have 0-4% increased Fortify Effect. It now grants “Supported Skills have 0-10% increased Fortify Duration”.

Flame Dash:
Now has a Cooldown Time of 3.5 seconds (previously 3).
Now has 19% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate at gem level 20 (previously 47%).
Now has a Cast Time of 0.8 seconds (previously 0.7).

Arcane Surge:
These buff changes affect all sources of the Arcane Surge buff, such as the one applied by Harbinger of the Arcane.
Arcane Surge buff no longer grants 10-19% increased Cast Speed.
Arcane Surge buff now grants 30-58% increased Mana Regeneration Rate (previously 0.5-1% of Mana Regenerated per second).
Can now support triggered spells.

Hextouch:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multipler (previously 100%).

Последняя редакция: pitty. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 21:54:12
"
Weo_ написал:

...likely wont recommend Uniques that are expensive like "The Torrent's Reclamation"

Oh, no, I'm not advocating for Torrent's in general. It was a funny dream, and it's half power now anyway.

It looks like ailments resistance has been seriously nerfed. We have to craft it on shield instead of gloves, but that's fine. The problem is, we can't craft it on a helmet now, and the body armor will grant only 20%, maybe 25?

Rumi's got hit hard, and we have about 4000 less armor now, but we can still cap block easily. I was actually having to refund some of my skill tree stuff this league because I was way over the block cap.

Ailment avoid: 20-25? max from body, 20 max from tree, 25 max from boots, maybe 15 from a boots implicit since the gloves synth implicit is crazy expensive. That's not enough, at a maximum total of 85 including the expensive boots implicit. If we could afford the 12 points or so to reach Arcane Swiftness we could be at 100 if the body still gives 25, but the boots implicit is costly and there won't be enough to go around for all players of this build, with like 6 on the market atm. Right now, our ring slot isn't really doing that much that is extremely crucial, so maybe we can get something there? We might have to give up on that whole idea. Any thoughts on how we could do this? I'd willingly take 95% chance to avoid, though it's not ideal. It prevents any ailment chaining like perma-ignite and perma-freeze.

Phys reduction is okay-ish. If we can fit in an Essence Worm we could get Determination, for ridiculous armor. Then, with a level 3 Enlighten, things would cost (25%+35%+clarity)*(100%+40% from Worm)*92%=77%+359 mana, so we would need about 2000 mana to make this work. If we want to get Sovereignty to make it less tight, we can try - Pitty's comments imply we'll need a whole lot of mana for 1 cast of the spell, and I'll finally need to get the mana enchant on my boots.

As an aside, here's my math on the chaos golem:
70% increased effect from Golem Commander
20% increased effect from alternate quality
40% increased effect from Primordial Bond cluster jewel passive if we're really motivated, taking both the cluster jewel sockets.
Golem gives physical damage reduction of 4 - no, 5, since at level 22 it goes to 5 and we have ascendancy+wand
At 90% increased buff effect it's 9.5, and at 130% it goes up to 11.5% damage reduction, well enough for our purposes.
Primordial Eminence - actually plausible. Fortress covenant and the abyss jewels aren't extremely important, though they are quite useful. It gives another 1.5 damage reduction.

Sorry for the second wall of text!
I'm still considering starting it.

- Minion damage getting reduced minion life sucks mainly early game. Late game we can use a conc-effect + minion life helmet instead for similar damage.
Gems I currently plan to use are Ele Focus and Fire Pen (+unleash).

- Mana cost will be increased but the build has quite a lot of mana regen as it stands (Clarity, Mystic Bulwark) and we could path through Rightous Decree if needed. Based on POB I should be able to spam SRS and still have mana for the trigger wand
Skimming through the Patchnotes:

Damage:
Most of the nerfs that the build is suffering are only numerical changes.
We will have lower Damage in the late Game, but since the Build doubled its damage since 3.12 we will be dealing enough damage for every thing there is.

The only change that hurts us mechanicly is the "Minions have 25% less Life" on the Minion Damage Support.
Which makes it more or less useless for us.

Mana Costs

"
pitty написал:
Just about every support listed in this build has been affected by removing things like cast speed and increasing mana reservation.

Nearly 150% more mana required...

Not sure if i should start 3.15 with this build anymore :/

thats just partly right.

The Mana cost do increase for a couple of Skills that we use.
But the only ones that you will notice are the ones that support our SRS. Minion Life +10%, Conc Effect +10%, Unleash +20, Fire Pen +3%, Hypothermia +20% => 63%

All other Skill we either only use occasionally or, incase of GMP, Pierce etc., they are used by our Spectres (which makes them more expnsive to summon, but don't influence the overall gameplay).

We still have plenty of room to get more Mana regen (both Rings, Boot Enchant, Tree) which should be enough to compensate.

Defences
This is the part that "worries" me the most.

We likely will have to drop some damage if we still want to get Elemental Ailment Immunity and to get 75/75 Block.

But I will have to wait for the PoB update to play around with the numbers.

But all in all I belive the Build will still perform pretty well, though with a bit more of a tradeoff in the endgame regarding DPS vs. Defences

PS:
I'm always open for feedback, ideas etc. to improve the build and to mitigate the nerfs, so keep them coming! :-)
Poeatlas.app
I think Predator Support can replace Minion Damage Support.
"
I think Predator Support can replace Minion Damage Support.

Predator is a good option when you like a bit mor engaging playstyle since you need to cast the Singal Prey debuff yourself.

Predator support give slightly less damage then Combustion (~26% vs. ~28%)* but if the enemy is marked with the "Signal Prey" debuff, Predator deals another ~25% more dps.

This will only be relevant in Boss fights though.

/E
* I was looking at the pre-nerf Values of Combustion, the Damage gain will be lower and Predator will likely be a higher support regarding damage.
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 6:58:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация