[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Never really played minions, when would you swap from the zombie setup to spectres?
"
Gravler написал:
What spectres should i use in this build?

It mentiooned in both the Build and the PoB:Artless Assassins you can get the from Heist Contracts
Poeatlas.app
"
Zinterax написал:
Never really played minions, when would you swap from the zombie setup to spectres?

Since we only use the Spectres and Zombies apply debuff and as a meatshield there is no need to switch anytime soon.

Last League I switched in my late eighties/earlie nineties.

I'd assume the important part is to get a Level 21 Spectre Gem and to have some stacked Minion Life.

You can swap when ever you want.
Poeatlas.app
Does burning damage do anything for us? Just bought a cheap elder base with minion life + burning damage
"
Krixiis написал:
Does burning damage do anything for us? Just bought a cheap elder base with minion life + burning damage

Sadly not really. The ignites we applayed are scaled by it. But since we do not actively scale the ignites, the damage can be neglected.
Poeatlas.app
first off: thank you a lot for this build.
I always loved playing around with minion builds, and this one seems right up my alley plus plays very smooth so far (not made it to maps yet)..

just a question to actually understand the build mechanics some more:
Although PoB claims Elemental Equilibrium is beneficial for the build, i cant see the logic behind it:
As we are doing fire damage the most, this is most likely the first element to hit the enemy with, and thus give the enemy 25% more resistance to that element.
So logically i would assume we are actually decreasing damage we do to the enemy this way? or am i mistaking somewhere in my logic or misunderstanding PoE mechanics ?
"
1869Flame написал:
I always loved playing around with minion builds, and this one seems right up my alley plus plays very smooth so far (not made it to maps yet)..

Although PoB claims Elemental Equilibrium is beneficial for the build, i cant see the logic behind it:
As we are doing fire damage the most, this is most likely the first element to hit the enemy with, and thus give the enemy 25% more resistance to that element.
So logically i would assume we are actually decreasing damage we do to the enemy this way? or am i mistaking somewhere in my logic or misunderstanding PoE mechanics ?

My understanding is that Elemental Equilibrium is triggered by the damage that You do, your minions damage does not trigger it, so for example if you do lightning damage with ball lightning the enemies fire resistance is lowered.
"
thatoldmfsorc1 написал:
"
1869Flame написал:

My understanding is that Elemental Equilibrium is triggered by the damage that You do, your minions damage does not trigger it, so for example if you do lightning damage with ball lightning the enemies fire resistance is lowered.

That is exactly right.

Your minions do not proc EE.

That's the reason why we use self cast Ball lightning to proc it (besides applying the curses later on)

And that's also the reason, why you have to avoid having "adds fire damage to spells" on your gear.
Poeatlas.app
Hi, I only played necromancer when I first played this game, never got past lvl 60. That was in Legacy league, I wanted to try it out again since I got a better understanding of the game now. So thanks for making this detailed guide!

On a side note, I am currently leveling, the POB says the str req is 180. The Str in yoru final build is only 104, and through early leveling there is a lack of str nodes or paths in the skill tree which I can opt into. My question is whether I have to craft str on certain equipment and take a str amulet or am I missing something in the build?
"
iJohnyx3 написал:
Hi, I only played necromancer when I first played this game, never got past lvl 60. That was in Legacy league, I wanted to try it out again since I got a better understanding of the game now. So thanks for making this detailed guide!

On a side note, I am currently leveling, the POB says the str req is 180. The Str in yoru final build is only 104, and through early leveling there is a lack of str nodes or paths in the skill tree which I can opt into. My question is whether I have to craft str on certain equipment and take a str amulet or am I missing something in the build?

You should only need Strength for the golem, shield charge and fortify.
If you don't have enough, don't stress, you don't need to level these gems all the way.

If you want to keep leveling them, there should be a node with 30 str directly on the path to minion instability.
Poeatlas.app

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация