[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Many difference between zombies and spectres?

Atm going good at low level maps, need some currency to invest.

What would you change first from my actual build?

Thanks!
"
Weo_ написал:
"
wombatengineer написал:
Hey the POB appears to be bugged, it does not take into account the 50% reduced offering penalty. If you do, the block chances aren't capped and are around ~57%.

You sure about that?

In the calculation Sektion it appears to be correct.

https://imgur.com/a/eiSrALJ
Pretty sure. a L20 bone offering is 36, but the effect should be halved because of mistress of sacrifice.
Последняя редакция: wombatengineer. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 0:44:26
"
wombatengineer написал:
"
Weo_ написал:
"
wombatengineer написал:
Hey the POB appears to be bugged, it does not take into account the 50% reduced offering penalty. If you do, the block chances aren't capped and are around ~57%.

You sure about that?

In the calculation Sektion it appears to be correct.

https://imgur.com/a/eiSrALJ
Pretty sure. a L20 bone offering is 36, but the effect should be halved because of mistress of sacrifice.

Somehow PoB seems to treat the Block chance for attacks and spells of the Bone offering Skill differently.

Calculation should be as follows:

assuming a level 20 Gem + 4 Levels from Items and Tree => 36% Block Chance

Mistress of Sactrifice: "Your Offerings have 50% REDUCED effect on you"
Hunter Mod on Chest: "25% INCREASED effect of Offerings"

since reduced and increased are additiv we should get:

36% Block Chance * (50% reduced + 25% increased)
36* ((1 + 0,25) + (1 - 1,5))
36* (1,25 - 0,5)
36* 0,75

= 27

Looking at PoB the value for the Spell Block is correct, Attack Block is off though.

Adding up all Chances for Spell Block gives us:
28 (From Tree, leaving out 4 from Mage Hunter)
12 (From Shield)
3 (Tempest Shield)
27 (Bone Offering)

= 70 (+6 From Rumi's)

Adding up all Chances for Attack Block gives us:
9 (From Tree)
22 (Baseblock from Shield)
3 (Tempest Shield)
27 (Bone Offering, corrected)

= 61 (+10 From Rumi's)

It is bit worse then expected, but not that bad.
Poeatlas.app
"
Carcelero написал:
Many difference between zombies and spectres?

Atm going good at low level maps, need some currency to invest.

What would you change first from my actual build?

Thanks!

We only use Zombies and spectres to apply a debuff and a bit of meat shield.

If you feel fine with zombies you never have to swap.

I would swap to spectres when I have a level 21 gem and a decent amount of minion life on tree and items

/Edit

looking at your Character

-you should drop the Infernal Legion support in your SRS Setup, since you have the tavukai amulet.

-at least one of your jewels is only magic, use a Regal on it.

- your biggest upgrade will be an Elder Helmet with at least two "Supported by ..." and/or "+ to socketed minion gem level"

- When swapping to spectres, make sure that you suport them with Combustion and the Elemental Army support.

Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 7:58:52
An excellent guide, I particularly like the details on gear and crafting that gear.
That being said, the gear and crafting seem to be <=3.14 and don't take into account the 3.15 changes. For the most part this isn't a big deal but for the helmet we probably won't want to be going for minion damage anymore.
"
TimboZero написал:
An excellent guide, I particularly like the details on gear and crafting that gear.
That being said, the gear and crafting seem to be <=3.14 and don't take into account the 3.15 changes. For the most part this isn't a big deal but for the helmet we probably won't want to be going for minion damage anymore.

I thought I took minion damage out at all places. Did I miss somewhere?

You are absolutely right, you don't want to have minion damage on the helmet. The fossils for a minion life, conc effect, gem level helmet should be the same as before.
Poeatlas.app
I'm curious about dropping Infernal Legion after getting Tavukai. Don't you run into issues where your spirits take forever to die? I feel like there is such a huge delay between me pressing a button and stuff dying already.
"
Nitrate_ написал:
I'm curious about dropping Infernal Legion after getting Tavukai. Don't you run into issues where your spirits take forever to die? I feel like there is such a huge delay between me pressing a button and stuff dying already.

Theoretically you can you use infernal legion all the way, but you would be missing a support to boost your damage.

If you feel your SRS die to slow I would rather go for a Tavukai with a low Chaos resistance roll (Lowest is -17%).
Next you could get a "Fortress covenant" Jewel and socket it somewhere where it influences one notable you don't feel to bad to be missing, since it changes it's effect to your minions taking 20% increased damage.
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 17:09:21
"
Weo_ написал:
"
TimboZero написал:

You are absolutely right, you don't want to have minion damage on the helmet. The fossils for a minion life, conc effect, gem level helmet should be the same as before.

Thanks for the confirmation. I would have thought that now we can save some currency (second helm and awakener orb) by not getting a double influenced helmet (should only need Elder now) and roll for Conc Eff, Min Life, Min Gem Level and if min maxing for some AOE and Inc Min Life ( should leave us room for two resistances or what ever the build is short of) ?
"
TimboZero написал:
"
Weo_ написал:
"
TimboZero написал:

Thanks for the confirmation. I would have thought that now we can save some currency (second helm and awakener orb) by not getting a double influenced helmet (should only need Elder now) and roll for Conc Eff, Min Life, Min Gem Level and if min maxing for some AOE and Inc Min Life ( should leave us room for two resistances or what ever the build is short of) ?

We still want the elder+shaper helmet.
We need Shaper for Hypothermia, which is a 40% more damage multiplier.
Poeatlas.app

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация