[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Gryphenprey написал:
There's a link to my Discord channel at the top of the guide if you need an outlet :P

Claw is mainly for the mana gain on hit which solves a lot of potential issues for the build:
No Regen Maps, 90% reduced recovery ultimatums, etc...

can be a Sceptre if you don't care about those things.

As for what to look for:
If you can mana to get the 1 additional craft enchant base, that makes crafting one easy. Otherwise it's a bit of a slog because you have to have Crit and Attack speed on it to perform optimally. Realistically it just means you lose attack speed because you'd just get a fractured crit chance base and go for unveil on fire damage or Trigger, then multimod for hits can't be evaded and the one you're missing.

I'll look into your discord, thanks

I did manage to get a handful of Divs recently, but the only claw close to your build is 25 div :' )
so I might go with the sceptre.. but I will check for the enchants first
ty for the detailed explanation!
I oriented my build at the one SniggidyDiggidy posted.
thanks a lot. its tremendous fun.

made some little changes. bottled fait for instance.

Keep Burning Mates!
Hi gryph. I was just checking out your current character and it looks interesting. How is it performing currently and what content are you doing? Thanks and happy holidays.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 написал:
Hi gryph. I was just checking out your current character and it looks interesting. How is it performing currently and what content are you doing? Thanks and happy holidays.

performs well for what I do, which is:

Ultimatum
Whisp juiced abyss+harbinger+Delirium

Also does Simulacrum fairly smoothly...I assume. I did exactly 1 Simulacrum on a lower end budget of the build and it was fine and deathless. XD

Follows the tried and true Max Block+CI+Aegis+Melding shell and scales damage off of corpse explosions.
anyone playing this build this league?
"
Gwynnedd написал:

I think most people are playing the Inquisitor CoC DD this league.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Gwynnedd написал:

think so too, so i will hold up the burning flag ;)
"
Gwynnedd написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Gwynnedd написал:

think so too, so i will hold up the burning flag ;)

I briefly considered using Eye of Innocence on the Inq version...but like, there's not a lot of reason to go self ignite anymore.

What you get:
Cover Enemies in Ash via Wrapped in Flame
Self hitting mechanics for utility cwdt etc...

What you lose:
Ring or Jewel slot to enable self ignites
true elemental ailment immunity (because you need to be ignited)
You get extra lag because of all the game calculations

We used to get things like extra Movement Speed from hotheaded jewel to make us faster. There also weren't so many competitive amulets vying for that slot either.

That being said, the self hit mechanics are the real reason to do this. You could ignore the self ignite portion and stick to just those (lose leech+%Damage from amulet).

I played an Original Sin version last league with 1h+Aegis and just used trigger on the weapon for Bone Offering and Mark on Hit for Assassin's mark.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация