[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

You are right, Flammability doesent do that much.
On the other hand the buff from Assassin's Mark is huge.

Normal mobs are basically oneshoted anyway and for rare and unique ones Assassin's Mark seems the way to go.

Question is how often does it proc since you have to take 3.3k damage to get the mark. Do we self-burn enough to proc it constantly?

For Energy Leech:
How can ES be constantly full when you take constantly damage from self-ignite?
Even with full ES damage is nearly on par with Fire Penetration.
I still dont see why Fire Penetration is better than Energy Leech, or do i miss something?

For Leveling:
I have seen the use of Stormblast Mines in other VD builds but i didnt know about the good OOS + SB Mine interaction. Now i am curious and will use it instead of Arc.

After seeing the new trailer and everything else i hope the necro ascendency wont be nerfed or changed too much. It could ruin the build a bit.

Some of the changes to ascendencies are insane and maybe an inquisitor is now the better choice...

"
Xirce написал:
You are right, Flammability doesent do that much.
On the other hand the buff from Assassin's Mark is huge.

Normal mobs are basically oneshoted anyway and for rare and unique ones Assassin's Mark seems the way to go.

Question is how often does it proc since you have to take 3.3k damage to get the mark. Do we self-burn enough to proc it constantly?

For Energy Leech:
How can ES be constantly full when you take constantly damage from self-ignite?
Even with full ES damage is nearly on par with Fire Penetration.
I still dont see why Fire Penetration is better than Energy Leech, or do i miss something?

For Leveling:
I have seen the use of Stormblast Mines in other VD builds but i didnt know about the good OOS + SB Mine interaction. Now i am curious and will use it instead of Arc.

After seeing the new trailer and everything else i hope the necro ascendency wont be nerfed or changed too much. It could ruin the build a bit.

Some of the changes to ascendencies are insane and maybe an inquisitor is now the better choice...

You can be at full ES even when taking a degen if your recovery is greater. The issue with ES leech is that the support needs you to be actively leeching to get the damage bonus and every time you hit full ES you stop leeching.

With ES on hit I'm constantly capping my ES and stopping the leech. That said it's probably not a big deal overall. I honestly only switched to fire pen bc staves are a pain to color and I accidentally hit it. :P

As for ascendancy stuff. This build can be done on other classes, biggest hurdles are attack speed and block (bone offering OP). I am actively looking at new inquisitor's Instruments of Virtue though...That looks absolutely disgusting with Martyr and Disintigrator as they both have massive flat damage to the weapon AS WELL as to spells.

We'll find out soon enough.
This looks great, always glad to see your builds in action. I'll have to give this a try for 3.13. I have played scolds cwc VD quite a few times now and cannot get enough of the cyclone vd builds.
"
LegoWaffle написал:
This looks great, always glad to see your builds in action. I'll have to give this a try for 3.13. I have played scolds cwc VD quite a few times now and cannot get enough of the cyclone vd builds.

Nice! I was originally trying this with Scold's as the means of utility to trigger spells. However, since I don't need it specifically for DPS it makes a lot more sense to use Eye of Innocence and free up a helmet and glove slot for more life+resists+helm enchant+etc...

Eye damage is also completely mitigated by the Ngamahu's Sign ring. A+

On a side note, I made a level tree POB:

https://pastebin.com/zcAnsJxL
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 8 янв. 2021 г., 14:03:17
Bex just said this on Reddit.

"
Just a heads up that Disintegrator and Martyr of Innocence have had their flat damage to spells removed and Battlemage added to them instead. Disintegrator still has damage to attacks and spells per siphoning charge.

Soo... how affected is the build by this? especially since Martyr seems to be the route for early mapping
"
XxKillerMachinexX написал:

"
Just a heads up that Disintegrator and Martyr of Innocence have had their flat damage to spells removed and Battlemage added to them instead. Disintegrator still has damage to attacks and spells per siphoning charge.

Soo... how affected is the build by this? especially since Martyr seems to be the route for early mapping

If the the attack fire damage remains the same it's pretty big buff to Martyr.

That said, it might make getting one in the first couple days harder if demand is higher. You can easily do maps with a rare staff though so I wouldn't worry about it.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 9 янв. 2021 г., 4:19:50
amazing build , currently doing some practice runs ,1-28 is extremely fast with orb of storms and stormblast mines. but struggling a bit to find a ideal leveling gem setup after that , spellslinger feels a bit slow or probably im doing it wrong with the gem setup , and at what point in particular can we start going into coc sorry for all the questions
Последняя редакция: realVIP. Время: 8 янв. 2021 г., 13:57:45
"
realVIP написал:
amazing build , currently doing some practice runs ,1-28 is extremely fast with orb of storms and stormblast mines. but struggling a bit to find a ideal leveling gem setup after that , spellslinger feels a bit slow or probably im doing it wrong with the gem setup , and at what point in particular can we start going into coc sorry for all the questions

I know I haven't gotten the written part of the leveling guide yet but:

For spellslinger you can start at 24 after the Tolman quest. Make sure you have alts to buy gems:

Spellslinger - Volatile Dead - Spell Cascade - Conc effect (4th Link)
Spellslinger - Desecrate - Spell Cascade

For wand attack you need to get a barrage from another player or after library quest.

Barrage - Faster Attacks - Combustion(If you have fire damage to attacks somewhere, otherwise don't bother with it)

Make sure to have 2x level 20 wands from the vendor recipe. Ideally on Carved Wand bases (for higher attack speed, makes leveling smoother)

You need:
1x magic carved wand
1x orb of alteration
1x RARE Ruby Ring (make sure to pick up early essences to make a rare ring if no alchs available)

Make two of these, aug+regal if given the opportunity and then you can bench craft spell damage when that craft becomes available--again, if you happen to find regals.

That should be pretty smooth sailing after that.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
XxKillerMachinexX написал:

"

the the attack fire damage remains the same it's pretty big buff to Martyr.

That said, it might make getting one in the first couple days harder if demand is higher. You can easily do maps with a rare staff though so I wouldn't worry about it.

Getting a 5 link staff from div cards and rolling +2 gems or even using an essence and crafting crit is more than competitive. So yeah, not the biggest deal in the world.
Последняя редакция: Scarecrow1990. Время: 8 янв. 2021 г., 14:38:45
"
Scarecrow1990 написал:

Getting a 5 link staff from div cards and rolling +2 gems or even using an essence and crafting crit is more than competitive. So yeah, not the biggest deal in the world.

To add this this, you don't even need a 5L staff. The build really wants a 6L to feel good so a Tabula or corrupted rare chest would be the go to for early on.

So that said, you can use a 4L or w/e if you happen to find a decent rare one. IE: Temple modded one.

It does not take much to have a perfectly useable staff.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация