[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

would an assassin version of this build be viable?
"
Eray1488 написал:

Viable? Probably. But I do not see the benefit of going assassin at this point.

Biggest differences:

necro get max block, 75/60%+ without glancing blows. MASSIVE mitigation. Also life on block.

Necro gets 200% increased attack speed for hitting CoC breakpoints on slower staves.

Necro Shocks+Chills everything

So like, yes assassin CAN be run but I don't think he really gives enough in return/would lose too much/have to run sword/fast rare staves (which are less damage)
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Eray1488 написал:

Viable? Probably. But I do not see the benefit of going assassin at this point.

Biggest differences:

necro get max block, 75/60%+ without glancing blows. MASSIVE mitigation. Also life on block.

Necro gets 200% increased attack speed for hitting CoC breakpoints on slower staves.

Necro Shocks+Chills everything

So like, yes assassin CAN be run but I don't think he really gives enough in return/would lose too much/have to run sword/fast rare staves (which are less damage)

i am a big fan of assassin but also loving the build, was just wondering if i could combine the two together
Thanks for another fun "kill enemies by killing myself" build, Gryph. Played the Scold's Bridle version before that was destroyed with the mana spending changes.

Killed Maven easily (basically skipped every phase except the very last one) and The Feared with 3 deaths (Uber Atziri and Shaper nuke the crap out of the arena with stuff on the floor)

Still need to finish gloves off with "Remove influence / Add influence" for flat fire damage if I've crit recently.

Spam "Reroll Prefix, keep suffix" harvest craft on ring for high life and enough mod space for "Aug Fire" to get either "flat fire per endurance charge" and / or "Chance to ignite + flat fire damage"

remove / add crit for reduced crit damage taken on belt

Eventually roll Tailwind boots so i can get craft "Cannot be frozen" and finally put on a fast quicksilver flask.

Well I took your advice and merged the items. I think I got pretty unlucky hitting two mods that can't be removed with harvest. Is my only option removing non influence add influence twice and hope to not hit bad mods twice?[/quote]

Eyyupppp. Will cost about 2ex for two crafts. If you brick the first one, stop, sell that, and try again. That's my 2cents

I sold my first attempt for around a 3ex loss so that I could try again. Second attempt rolled consecrated ground, bricking it again :( I'm starting to think this was not meant to be lol. Third time's a charm, right?!
"
tenw30d написал:

Well I took your advice and merged the items. I think I got pretty unlucky hitting two mods that can't be removed with harvest. Is my only option removing non influence add influence twice and hope to not hit bad mods twice?

Eyyupppp. Will cost about 2ex for two crafts. If you brick the first one, stop, sell that, and try again. That's my 2cents

I sold my first attempt for around a 3ex loss so that I could try again. Second attempt rolled consecrated ground, bricking it again :( I'm starting to think this was not meant to be lol. Third time's a charm, right?![/quote]

Ooof. You could try annulling that one haha. Unlucky getting Consecrated Ground. It's not unusable though. Slap some Max life as Extra ES onto that and Aug caster and Aug attack for the crit rolls and you have a perfectly usable chest. Cost you 2ex to add those mods and will ensure it sells for more later when you try again. I would probably just use that for now and move onto other pieces.
4 Maven orbs later I still keep ending up with the elevated explosions and no offering effect.

Does anyone have the opposite problem? Perhaps we could trade the bases?

PM me! ;)
https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey

Going live until 6pm Eastern (4 hour stream)

Come chat with me! :D

First 5 people who ask in chat can come party with me for

Just something to do while we get settled for the 100% deli maps :D
hey guys i cant find the replica jewel in trade side how i get myself ignited than? :O
"
babo1013 написал:
hey guys i cant find the replica jewel in trade side how i get myself ignited than? :O

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sunspite
Последняя редакция: bigbrd222. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 12:20:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация