[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hi Gryph,
this build rocks. its incredible tanky and the Damage is quite high :)
for me best of your work so far!

Thanks and keep up the good work.
I have written down everything Gryph and has taught us on how to craft helmet and body.

(I am a total noob when it comes to crafting even though i have played PoE for few years)

How do you guys craft ring - belt - boots - gloves? any tips from anyone?

Do I buy the base, hunter/warlord and use essences or fossils and do finnishing touches with harvest?
Последняя редакция: Sazzbot. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 10:23:03
Hey Grpyh, thanks for the build so far! It's been a lot of fun, with a lot of chase. I'm trying to step up the survivability for bosses a bit more and having struggles, and tips?

https://pastebin.com/AgRSp3W7

Saw you said ball lightning instead of purifying flame with bottled faith - why?
And why Hypothermia over immolate? Becuase not every enemy is burning, but they're always chilled?
Последняя редакция: Thewarguy. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 11:15:47
"
Thewarguy написал:
Hey Grpyh, thanks for the build so far! It's been a lot of fun, with a lot of chase. I'm trying to step up the survivability for bosses a bit more and having struggles, and tips?

https://pastebin.com/AgRSp3W7

Saw you said ball lightning instead of purifying flame with bottled faith - why?
And why Hypothermia over immolate? Becuase not every enemy is burning, but they're always chilled?

Immolate doesn't do much for the corpse explosions damage side of the skills. And we chill everything thanks to Corpse Pact.

Purifying Flame is pretty weak overall. use Zealotry instead of anger and you'll have consecrated ground. Bottled Faith also makes it. Ball lightning is insane recovery on CWDT as it will apply many ignites and hits for life+ES recovery. It also has range to blind(evil eye curse cluster), apply curse on hit, and combustion debuffs.

Also change small cluster to a life one. It's better than ES. Or use a rare jewel to save passives.

Get 10% of max life as extra max ES on chest.

Find room for Immortal Call. It's OP. Pretty sure there's an update in the main post under gems section too.

Hope this helps!
Hey Gryphenprey, thanks for the great guide! Do you think this build would be SSF viable with modifications (dropping the self ignite stuff i guess)? Or does it require too many rares?
Hey Gryph, huge fan of the build, and a sub on Twitch!

I'm curious about how important Unnerve is once you go DD. Since Spell Damage doesn't affect the Corpse Explosion, how important is it really to overall damage?
"
JackNightmare написал:
Hey Gryph, huge fan of the build, and a sub on Twitch!

I'm curious about how important Unnerve is once you go DD. Since Spell Damage doesn't affect the Corpse Explosion, how important is it really to overall damage?

Yeah it's not that big tbh. It's more of a flex on my gear at this point. :P

"
Brrrapper написал:
Hey Gryphenprey, thanks for the great guide! Do you think this build would be SSF viable with modifications (dropping the self ignite stuff i guess)? Or does it require too many rares?

Yeah it can be done on SSF. It'll be a bit tougher to get good life pool though. Everything is pretty target-farmable though.
Great, thanks for the quick reply. Ill give it a go next league!

Lvl 99. Minor upgrades left, other than that my gear feels solid and the build is lots of fun :)

My current PoB:
https://pastebin.com/TZK9S5Uz
Последняя редакция: exsjuttinator. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 16:34:39
Awesome build, I jumped on because of your video clearing T16 with basic gear, didn't expect it to scale to the level it does. Having a blast.

What's the impact of the 'increased effect of offerings' mod on chest? I'm working on crafting a new chest with elevated explode and wondering if it's worth elevating the offerings mod too since I'm already breaking the bank.

edit: 2 minutes after I post I figure out why bone offering helps us with mistress of sacrifice. Sounds worthwhile after all!
Последняя редакция: uhhreon. Время: 18 февр. 2021 г., 4:47:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация