[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
mateustrigo написал:
Did you guys fin any unique that really make a difference on this build?

You could fit a Kaom's Heart into the build if you are using a Staff. Would get you to nearly 7200 health.

You could use Incandescent Heart if you use Divine Flesh.

You could use Inpulsa's if you prefer explosions over proliferation, though I wouldn't recommend.

All in all the build really isn't very unique focused at all.
"
SoupJoond написал:
"
mateustrigo написал:

You could fit a Kaom's Heart into the build if you are using a Staff. Would get you to nearly 7200 health.

You could use Inpulsa's if you prefer explosions over proliferation, though I wouldn't recommend.

I am pretty sure that using Inpulsa and Storm's Gift gloves will be a lot higher clearspeed. At least it is something to keep in mind as an option.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
SoupJoond написал:
"
mateustrigo написал:

I am pretty sure that using Inpulsa and Storm's Gift gloves will be a lot higher clearspeed. At least it is something to keep in mind as an option.

Certainly something I'll mess with if I happen to be lucky enough to get an early Inpulsa!
"
mateustrigo написал:

I would go for a full set of primodial stuff with the amulet if those turns out to be cheap with golem nerfs.
"
sSs1897 написал:
"
mateustrigo написал:

I would go for a full set of primodial stuff with the amulet if those turns out to be cheap with golem nerfs.

Someone brought that up before, and I still say thats not even remotely worth doing. Could you explain your reasoning? I fail to see the upsides, and see a ton of downsides. Like spending passives to get jewel sockets that are out of our way, losing those jewel sockets to golem jewels and losing the amulet slot, which has the potential to be really powerful for this build.
Can someone please rate the build below in terms of tankiness? I'm thinking that the dmg is more than enough, but I've always played glass cannons so I'm not that great at figuring out if it's good def wise or not. I removed shock altogether after taking out the node, so it would be great if someone could suggest another shock source.

https://pastebin.com/84cfaRAh

Edit: Initially I had extra golems but they're not worth it. Build above is what I'm going for.
Последняя редакция: NuclearCha0s. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 6:35:37
"
NuclearCha0s написал:
"
HiresX написал:
"
therealkami написал:

Do you think it would be worth it to go for shield nodes at all? Or is Staff the best option?

No to the shield nodes. I mean theres not much reason to go 1h and shield over staff. If you plan to go block you can block with staff as well and all the good staff nodes are within easy reach if need be. Also generally easier to get a good staff then a good wand and shield combo that can match its stats.

Also to anyone continuing to read this don't forget that a Chayula necklace to prevent being stunned can be amazing neck choice if your willing to aim for it. and accept the 20% life loss to es.

Another thing is if you are willing to lose 1 golem people can take a kaom's Heart for more HP/fire dmg which is an easier alternative to getting a +2 skill gem chest corruption on a six link. With a Presence of chayula should put you at around 5.5k HP and 2k ES. With Primordial Aegis your looking at another 2k+(based on your tree) elemental shield. So these can be some good eHP with your golems.

I'd also like to use Glorious Vanity - Doryani for even more ES. I can then easily get 5k+ hp and around 4k ES which can then be treated as a single life pool. I'm not sure if it works very well since we have very little leech, but I do like the extra one shot survivability. Any suggestions for life/es regen with this build, or is it not worth investing in it?

half of the es bypass that being said its good way to get eHP all the squishy ass-fire bv players were running it since the build had 4k life xD
"
NuclearCha0s написал:
Can someone please rate the build below in terms of tankiness? I'm thinking that the dmg is more than enough, but I've always played glass cannons so I'm not that great at figuring out if it's good def wise or not. I removed shock altogether after taking out the node, so it would be great if someone could suggest another shock source.

https://pastebin.com/84cfaRAh

Edit: Initially I had extra golems but they're not worth it. Build above is what I'm going for.

in the pob u took golems, and with golem node and aegis node this build is not glass cannon anymore. everythng the golems gives this build is starved for and its not like the golems dont give dmg like the other nodes.
Yeah I mean initially I had +3 extra golems with anima stone. That's not worth it though, definitely.

I am really not sure about Aegis though. It only absorbs elemental damage, has a high recharge time (so doesn't work well for fast mapping/delve etc.) and the dmg loss from losing shock is huge.

Any thoughts on actual effectiveness?
Последняя редакция: NuclearCha0s. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 7:15:32
Does Shaper of Flames ignore the map mod "x% chance to avoid elemental ailments"? Because it says "Your Hits always Ignite" and not 100% chance to ignite.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация