[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Spiritlamp написал:
I use Herald of ash for the extra phy > fire damage, plus Divine Fury and Magmatic strikes and weapon fire damage on skill tree that convert 50%(60%) of physical damage on divine ire into fire. I was aiming for the 25% more ignite damage on Shaper of Flames.

In this case, I think Herald of ash gives more damage than Herald of purity.

You can easily check that in PoB in Calcs section. From what I can see, you will get the bonus from Shaper of Flames either way, no matter which herald you'll be using, so I'd go with the one giving more damage, that is Herald of Purity.
The build got me started, but it falls off really hard really fast. I started struggling, due to the lack of cast speed and my Impulsa couldn't keep up with the clearing. Also my survivability was horrible with the stationary playstile and the fact, that I couldn't afford Bastion of Elements.
It's a cool starter, but horrible endgame build.

Around awakener 6 I switched to Burning Arrow build with Xoph's Nurture, as I already had a lot of the requiered gear and the character got skyrocketed the the starts.
Currently I'm doing almost 15m Sirus dps and I chain explode maps, with a basic explosive chest.

https://pastebin.com/Qa0vaQe3
Does the fan the flames notable stack? So to say that if i have 4 of them does that mean that it prolifis at a 60 radius range? And does it stack with ignite prolif support?
"
Highresist написал:
The build got me started, but it falls off really hard really fast. I started struggling, due to the lack of cast speed and my Impulsa couldn't keep up with the clearing. Also my survivability was horrible with the stationary playstile and the fact, that I couldn't afford Bastion of Elements.

Around awakener 6 I switched to Burning Arrow build with Xoph's Nurture, as I already had a lot of the requiered gear and the character got skyrocketed the the starts.
Currently I'm doing almost 15m Sirus dps and I chain explode maps, with a basic explosive chest.

Well, Burning Arrow is a stronger skill, you've got that right. It has better and easier scaling - as well as more options to scale, it's potentially less expensive, is more forgiving equipment-wise and by default offers better defensive capabilities on account of not standing still almost at all. Divine Ire is not that bad, however. It needs getting used to, that's for sure, but can tackle all of the endgame, quite easily at that if built correctly.

"
xiyeareborn написал:
Does the fan the flames notable stack? So to say that if i have 4 of them does that mean that it prolifis at a 60 radius range? And does it stack with ignite prolif support?

No to both questions - various instances of prolif do not stack with each other/one another.
Последняя редакция: Trikzter. Время: 15 февр. 2021 г., 5:12:13
"
Trikzter написал:

No to both questions - various instances of prolif do not stack with each other/one another.

Ok, so it's means that if i have ignite prolif in my gem setup, I don't need "fan the flames" in my cluster jewel, right?
"
xiyeareborn написал:
Ok, so it's means that if i have ignite prolif in my gem setup, I don't need "fan the flames" in my cluster jewel, right?

That is correct. Bear in mind though that:
1) radius of Ignite Proliferation gem is larger than that of Fan the Flames (20 to 15);
2) Ignite Proliferation gem applies only to the skill you have it linked with, while Fan the Flames will make any ignite you inflict spread within the stated radius;
3) Fan the Flames should potentially provide more damage (even at the cost of one cluster notable) as it allows slotting Awakened Swift Affliction (49% more damage, 10% dot multi and 10% increased dot at level 5 and 20 quality) instead of Ignite Proliferation gem (40% more damage and 11% increased fire damage at level 21 and 23 quality).
So each has its own benefits and disadvantages. Choose one and stick to it, you cannot go wrong with either.
"
Trikzter написал:
"
xiyeareborn написал:

That is correct. Bear in mind though that:
1) radius of Ignite Proliferation gem is larger than that of Fan the Flames (20 to 15);
2) Ignite Proliferation gem applies only to the skill you have it linked with, while Fan the Flames will make any ignite you inflict spread within the stated radius;
3) Fan the Flames should potentially provide more damage (even at the cost of one cluster notable) as it allows slotting Awakened Swift Affliction (49% more damage, 10% dot multi and 10% increased dot at level 5 and 20 quality) instead of Ignite Proliferation gem (40% more damage and 11% increased fire damage at level 21 and 23 quality).
So each has its own benefits and disadvantages. Choose one and stick to it, you cannot go wrong with either.

Thanks bro~
Is The Surrender https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Surrender worth getting for this build, or are there better shields for the money? (1ex in standard)
"
Highresist написал:

Well, it sounds like you were doing something wrong, then. Yeah, some skills are scaleing better, but this build took me to my first easy a8 Sirus kill. Atm im after all endgame content beside Maven (since im learning her moveset) and Maven Shaper (since that fight is a bit silly), and im running 60% juiced t16 deli maps without much problem, flamedashing into enemies faces.
"
Fun_Hat написал:
Is The Surrender https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Surrender worth getting for this build, or are there better shields for the money? (1ex in standard)

I have no idea about prices in standard, but The Surrender - while a decent shield on its own, a great one for bleed - does not offer anything worthwhile for ignite builds, aside from some recovery and block chance. IMO it's better to invest in shield that provides useful offensive bonuses (such as +1 phys/lightning gems or a good "increased fire damage" roll) in addition to some defence. I'm quite sure you'll be able to find something that fulfils all those requirements.

Последняя редакция: Trikzter. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 9:37:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация