[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

So here is my build in PoB so far:

https://pastebin.com/EumLudJQ

Also link the items here:

Скрытый текст

Sitting at around 5 mil DPS with Flasks up. Maven and Sirus A8 are rough. I've lost all my portals to them. Maybe I just don't know the fight well enough. Playing feels really bad when you don't have flaks up - like during boss fights. Clearing juiced tier 16 is a breeze though. The build feels kinda squishy. Still have to get explodey chest and tailwind boots. Amulet is crappy too. Also need better Cluster Jewels. Mana is an issue. Extremely unlucky with unveliling and don't have - to channeled mana cost.

Also, any idea how to improve the staff further? Anything to Augment it with Harvest crafts or something?

Последняя редакция: Valley52. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 13:25:12
"
Valley52 написал:
So here is my build in PoB so far:

https://pastebin.com/EumLudJQ

Also link the items here:

Скрытый текст

Sitting at around 5 mil DPS with Flasks up. Maven and Sirus A8 are rough. I've lost all my portals to them. Maybe I just don't know the fight well enough. Playing feels really bad when you don't have flaks up - like during boss fights. Clearing juiced tier 16 is a breeze though. The build feels kinda squishy. Still have to get explodey chest and tailwind boots. Amulet is crappy too. Also need better Cluster Jewels. Mana is an issue. Extremely unlucky with unveliling and don't have - to channeled mana cost.

Also, any idea how to improve the staff further? Anything to Augment it with Harvest crafts or something?

Well, it's not surprising you're struggling with super end-game bosses - your Sirus DPS is slightly more than 3M, which is quite low for Divine Ire. Depending on the budget and even without touching on your equipment, you have several options on how to improve your build:
1) buy even one-stat Watcher's Eye, faster ailments will go a long way to increasing your damage output;
2) invest in golems since you're already taking Liege and Elemancer - Primordial Chain gives you exactly the same damage as your current amulet, while granting cast speed and physical reduction as well, you can also go all-in and purchase Anime Stone and two Primordial Eminences for massive boosts to both your offensive and defensive capabilities;
3) you could consider a second cluster since ignites benefit a lot from cluster notables;
4) as far as medium clusters are concerned, they could use some improvement - Circling Oblivion is in my opinion one of the weaker nodes and should be swapped for something more powerful, such as Burning Bright or Cooked Alive;
5) you have no exposure on your equipment - slot Wave of Conviction + Combustion + Added Fire Damage, this alone adds a bit short of 1.5M to your damage;
6) Immortal Call is not a solid choice for builds that don't have a reliable way of generating endurance charges - Steelskin with Increased Duration, either in CwDT setup or on left click, seems a lot better in my opinion;
7) swapping Hatred for Summon Skitterbots could somewhat mitigate your mana problems and would allow you save 5 points by respeccing virtually useless Lucidity and Deep Wisdom - come back to Hatred only after you've managed to remedy that; alternatively you could respec them either way and go for Tireless which is just around the corner basically.
Последняя редакция: Trikzter. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 18:43:34
Right well, made some adjustments based on what you said got 93 and ran some end game content while I was at 0% exp. Shaper - Deathless (fun and very intuitive fight, best fight in the game IMO), Uber Elder - 2 deaths (my mistakes, fighting it for the first time, also a fair fight) Uber Atziri - Deathless, Sirus A8 again - Lost (Lost last portal when he was at 10%, DIE beam instantly kills me... A bullshit fight with insta kill death zones blocking everything).

Wave of Conviction was a great addition, it really helps the DPS, thanks for that!

Next level should get another jewel slot and look to get that watcher's eye malevolence jewel and after that, well, look into some real end game items...

https://pastebin.com/KxA9btR4
Последняя редакция: Valley52. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 21:57:02
"
5) you have no exposure on your equipment - slot Wave of Conviction + Combustion + Added Fire Damage, this alone adds a bit short of 1.5M to your damage;

With this, do you cast it after Divine Ire? If not won't the fire damage mess up EE?
"
Valley52 написал:
Right well, made some adjustments based on what you said got 93 and ran some end game content while I was at 0% exp. Shaper - Deathless (fun and very intuitive fight, best fight in the game IMO), Uber Elder - 2 deaths (my mistakes, fighting it for the first time, also a fair fight) Uber Atziri - Deathless, Sirus A8 again - Lost (Lost last portal when he was at 10%, DIE beam instantly kills me... A bullshit fight with insta kill death zones blocking everything).

Wave of Conviction was a great addition, it really helps the DPS, thanks for that!

Next level should get another jewel slot and look to get that watcher's eye malevolence jewel and after that, well, look into some real end game items...

https://pastebin.com/KxA9btR4

Well done! If in doubt, you can always take a look at how others are gearing and faring:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Elementalist&skill=Divine-Ire

"
Fun_Hat написал:
"

With this, do you cast it after Divine Ire? If not won't the fire damage mess up EE?

You use it - preferably - before Divine Ire. Exposure lasts 4 seconds, so you have this much time to charge up and cast the DI beam. Another option is automating the entire process by way of the "Cast socketed Spells when you use a Skill" craft.
Trikzter, how should one check if exposure is better option then shock?

Im running Storm Brand with Crit Strike and Hextouch, to apply Flammability and shock, since it got like 18% crit chance. I can switch to Wave setup, but im not sure if it should benefit my dps.
"
Aziello написал:
Trikzter, how should one check if exposure is better option then shock?

Im running Storm Brand with Crit Strike and Hextouch, to apply Flammability and shock, since it got like 18% crit chance. I can switch to Wave setup, but im not sure if it should benefit my dps.

You have touched on several issues:

1. By default, Shock applied by non-hit-based lightning builds is very weak and negligible, and shouldn't even be a consideration at all (from the wiki: "Shock's minimum effect is 5%; any shock of lesser effect than that is discarded"; you're most probably dealing so little lightning damage that shock has no effect in the first place). It would be a different matter altogether, however, had you taken the Shaper of Storms notable, which overrides the minimum effect of shock, but I don't think this alone justifies the opportunity cost.

2. Exposure, on the other hand, is easily available to almost all ignite builds as it comes from multiple sources, such as Wave of Conviction, Scorching Ray or cluster jewels, and is an immensely powerful mechanic from the get-go as it achieves its full effect with no further investment. Also, Wave of Conviction can be linked with Combustion - this combination will reduce enemies' fire resistance by as much as 44%. To say this is a lot would be an understatement. However, you have to make sure Wave of Conviction deals mainly fire damage; otherwise, lightning exposure would be applied, which is of no benefit to you.

3. Your Storm Brand setup is very reasonable as most ignite builds do not have a lot of crit chance, and Increased Critical Chance support on Storm Brand is of substantial help in having a reliable uptime of Elemental Overload.

4. What I would do in your situation is:
(i) get rid of Meat Shield support - golems that died will be automatically resummoned, so this isn't really necessary or that useful (this saves 1 socket)
(ii) invest in Flammability on hit ring - these should not be that pricey (this saves 2 sockets);
(iii) use Steelskin on left click instead of in CwDT setup (another socket saved);
(iii) now that we have 4 free sockets, we can go for two separate setups - Wave of Conviction + Combustion + Added Fire Damage (in boots) and Storm Brand + Inc Crit Strikes (in scepter).
This is merely a suggestion though. :)
Yeah, i was thinking about using ring, since Meatshield is too important for me - that taunt is extra defense layer that is working wonders on some bosses. I'll remove CWDT tho and maybe look for Unset Ring, that would help a lot.

Since im looking for new weapon (with +1 gems), maybe ill check those auto-wands too.

Anyway, thanks for help, mate!

https://pastebin.com/3BJbdLTK

I think this is as far as I can push the build though I'm not sure if the calculations are correct on PoB.

If anyone can think of anything else to improve here lmk!

"
warxtreme написал:
https://pastebin.com/3BJbdLTK

I think this is as far as I can push the build though I'm not sure if the calculations are correct on PoB.

If anyone can think of anything else to improve here lmk!

I would try to get a ring with flammability on hit, to free up two gem slots in your storm brand link.
It also seems like you don't have any source of endurance charges so I would switch out immortal call for steelskin, and put it on left click to free another gem slot.

The extra gem slots in your storm brand link you can use for combustion (big dps increase), and some support gems (like culling / onslaught).

Also the singular focus node (increases effect of infusion and channeling damage) is in range of your thread of hope, so you can get that node (instead of a small node in your bottom left medium cluster jewel for instance).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация