[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

"
LeoDT написал:
Any advice on how to make this build a little bit tankier?

I'm at awakener level 3, around tier 13 maps. Damage seems completely fine, everything melts, but I'm struggling a bit with random one shots.

My gear is this atm

Also using a replica fragile bloom for regen.

Need to transition to armor based gear and pump your phys reduction up. I'm still in the process myself, but buy a pair of warlord helm and boots. Spam harvest crafts on them, chaos for helm, speed/life for boots until you hit -chaos res on helm and +1 charge on boots.

Use the jeweler method to color your 4L's since you will need a lot of blue on red items.

Things like the sirus melee dudes are always going to be a problem, they hit like trucks and always have a pile of wicked mods that stack with the map mods. Use your wither totem to slow/distract them and normally they go down in 1 ignite.

Once gear is in order, if you still feel squishy drop Explosive Impact and grab either life, staff block or unwavering. Stuns create a lot of the issues. Can be mostly mitigated by boot enchant though. Hate to spend 3 points on it.

Warrior's blood has another chunk of regen and some stun threshold as well.

"
bodhe написал:
"
LeoDT написал:
Any advice on how to make this build a little bit tankier?

I'm at awakener level 3, around tier 13 maps. Damage seems completely fine, everything melts, but I'm struggling a bit with random one shots.

My gear is this atm

Also using a replica fragile bloom for regen.

Need to transition to armor based gear and pump your phys reduction up. I'm still in the process myself, but buy a pair of warlord helm and boots. Spam harvest crafts on them, chaos for helm, speed/life for boots until you hit -chaos res on helm and +1 charge on boots.

Use the jeweler method to color your 4L's since you will need a lot of blue on red items.

Things like the sirus melee dudes are always going to be a problem, they hit like trucks and always have a pile of wicked mods that stack with the map mods. Use your wither totem to slow/distract them and normally they go down in 1 ignite.

Once gear is in order, if you still feel squishy drop Explosive Impact and grab either life, staff block or unwavering. Stuns create a lot of the issues. Can be mostly mitigated by boot enchant though. Hate to spend 3 points on it.

Warrior's blood has another chunk of regen and some stun threshold as well.

Thanks a lot! I'll try crafting those items
Hey, i am playing with the normal fire discharge... Quick question about bastion of elements. Are you picking it because of "cannot take reflect damage" ?
As just running around and igniting enemies just destroys the aegis shield to 0 hp.
Последняя редакция: D1rite. Время: 20 янв. 2021 г., 15:01:32
"
D1rite написал:
Hey, i am playing with the normal fire discharge... Quick question about bastion of elements. Are you picking it because of "cannot take reflect damage" ?
As just running around and igniting enemies just destroys the aegis shield to 0 hp.

It both a buffer for us, to eat some of the Eye of Innocence damage and a shield for bosses. It regens on its own and just creates some extra eHP when it's up.
"
bodhe написал:
"
D1rite написал:

It both a buffer for us, to eat some of the Eye of Innocence damage and a shield for bosses. It regens on its own and just creates some extra eHP when it's up.

Hmm, dones't work for me. I use frost blink to clear easy packs and farm charges and speed run maps... As I only discharge in rare+ packs... So for me the shield is non existent! Thinking what to do.
"
D1rite написал:

Hmm, dones't work for me. I use frost blink to clear easy packs and farm charges and speed run maps... As I only discharge in rare+ packs... So for me the shield is non existent! Thinking what to do.

It refills to full every 4 seconds of not taking damage or once it hits zero, even if taking damage.

So you are never more than 4 seconds away from a shield. And it drops 24 damage per mob, so it takes killing 140+ mobs to drain it(if not being hit by mobs). I don't think anyone is clearing 140 mobs per pack, so you most likely always have some shield, until you don't and then its full 4 seconds later.
Broke into red maps, been pretty smooth sailing after I went into a little bit more survivability. Only thing I feel like I can't autopilot right now are porcupines. Dropped Explosive Impact and Snowforged and grabbed Whirling Barrier, Steelwood Stance, and Unwavering Stance. Definitely going to spec out of Unwavering Stance once I get the boot enchant though. I expect I will drop Steelwood Stance too; spending 5 points for it feels kinda bad.

Wondering if dropping Skitterbots for Flesh and Stone and Aspect of the Spider is viable or not. Probably would require lvl 4 enlighten.
Последняя редакция: Dracolich56. Время: 20 янв. 2021 г., 19:30:53
It's a shame there's no chaos exposure, since for purple version Mastermind of Discord doesn't offer us anything useful. Just imagine the damage if there was one.

What do you think of going the golem route? If we add Golem Commander and its nodes to it we could get 4 golems, with a total of 250% increased buff effect, and 120% increased damage. Should we get 4 flame golems we'd get a total of 420% increased damage which would be greater than the damage from Heart of Destruction. (provided our golems are all alive ofc)
Stone golems would provide us with about 1400 life regen per second
Chaos golems would provide us with about 56% physical damage reduction.
Now that I look at these numbers ..... sheesh no wonder golems are OP.
Should we be willing to really invest into it, with 1 anima stone and 3 primordial eminence's. We'd be sitting at 470% increased buff effect, and 180% increased damage. 1 chaos golem would provide up to 22.8% physical damage reduction, 1 flame golem would provide up to 171% increased damage.

I'm not saying we should go play semi summoner, but it could be potentially interesting as we'd automatically resummon golems so we wouldn't have to worry about those. At the very least it could provide good defensive bonuses for little to no investment, and massive bonuses for a lot of investment.
It's just such a shame Mastermind of Discord is useless for the purple version.
"
Dracolich56 написал:
Broke into red maps, been pretty smooth sailing after I went into a little bit more survivability. Only thing I feel like I can't autopilot right now are porcupines. Dropped Explosive Impact and Snowforged and grabbed Whirling Barrier, Steelwood Stance, and Unwavering Stance. Definitely going to spec out of Unwavering Stance once I get the boot enchant though. I expect I will drop Steelwood Stance too; spending 5 points for it feels kinda bad.

Wondering if dropping Skitterbots for Flesh and Stone and Aspect of the Spider is viable or not. Probably would require lvl 4 enlighten.

Yeah porcupines are scary, I try to hit the leading edge and then flee as they all run into the prolif.

Glad the defense nodes are working out. Once I get a couple crafts done and pump the damage I may do the same. t16's are already one shot and go, until I start really juicing maps the damage is fine.

"
Cyander написал:
It's a shame there's no chaos exposure, since for purple version Mastermind of Discord doesn't offer us anything useful. Just imagine the damage if there was one.

I agree, purple exposure would be awesome.

I just worked on a golem tree a bit, I keep coming up about 800k less damage, but better phys res, and ailment immunity of course. Losing 800k dps may not matter in the long run, if you get a crafted staff it's surely less noticeable. With more budget gear it may impact gameplay a bit.

Golem buffs do not stack, so 4x of 1 or the other would be the same base x golem buff. i.e 4x chaos golems is still 14% phys res after the buffs.

I did not go all in on jewels, I just dropped explosive impact, grabbed golem commander, dropped faster casting on wither and molten shell since I never use it if it's not left click or triggered. Added in flame and chaos golem.

https://pastebin.com/nejNtTr5 if you want to take a look and try to improve it. I would gladly add a golem variant if we can get a final numbers change with adding jewels and such.
"
bodhe написал:
"
Dracolich56 написал:

Yeah porcupines are scary, I try to hit the leading edge and then flee as they all run into the prolif.

Glad the defense nodes are working out. Once I get a couple crafts done and pump the damage I may do the same. t16's are already one shot and go, until I start really juicing maps the damage is fine.

"
Cyander написал:

I agree, purple exposure would be awesome.

I just worked on a golem tree a bit, I keep coming up about 800k less damage, but better phys res, and ailment immunity of course. Losing 800k dps may not matter in the long run, if you get a crafted staff it's surely less noticeable. With more budget gear it may impact gameplay a bit.

Golem buffs do not stack, so 4x of 1 or the other would be the same base x golem buff. i.e 4x chaos golems is still 14% phys res after the buffs.

I did not go all in on jewels, I just dropped explosive impact, grabbed golem commander, dropped faster casting on wither and molten shell since I never use it if it's not left click or triggered. Added in flame and chaos golem.

https://pastebin.com/nejNtTr5 if you want to take a look and try to improve it. I would gladly add a golem variant if we can get a final numbers change with adding jewels and such.

Ah so the buffs don't stack, makes sense. Should've realised that, ah well that's what I get for trying to research stuff at 2 am XD.
Either way it has benefits for defensiveness which with Elementalist being less tanky than chieftain are appreciable. And like you said, the less damage won't be too impactfull as the build will still do plenty, and we only have to apply the ignite and keep running in between.
Also while the buffs don't stack, having multiple of a golem would still be beneficial in case it dies, that way we'd still have the buff, especially the buff from chaos golem would be nice to have near permanently. As our golems won't be too tanky.
I'll look into it if we can get better damage numbers on it. Plenty of available jewel nodes close to the current path anyway.

Edit
Through adding Anima stone and 3 primordial eminences we'd still lose damage. And to get those 4 jewels we'd either need to sacrifice health or damage. If we only sacrifice health, we'd still end up losing about 250k dps, whereas our health would go down to about 4.7K. We'd gain about 10% physical damage reduction from chaos golems for a total of 22.8%.
That's the optimum I can find at the moment. We can sacrifice the Deep breaths node to gain more life instead, which could bring us back up to 4.9K hp, but aside from that I cannot find any other methods to retain health without sacrificing damage.
A potential damage source could be Burning Brutality. But that would require anointing, but then we'd have to allocate Vigour directly. For which I can't think of any feasible way. https://pastebin.com/FpJHUGWr
Последняя редакция: Cyander. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 5:35:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация