Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
Elenher написал:
Hello, I am starting to hit a plateu in VII and VIII maps.

I'm currently trying to work on my boots and on my gem quality, but otherwise I don't know how to progress further the power of this build.

Bare with me, this is my first character ever.

You can check my ele here.

What can I look for to keep growing in power? I get off of work, star POE and I don't really know where to go or what to look for. In poeninja, most people using RF go for a specific flask, but other than that I'm at loss.

Some pointers would be good. Thanks in advance! :D

I'd suggest swapping the boots for regular rare boots with life, resistances and movement speed, optionally strength. RF directly benefits from your health pool and the boots don't help too much as far as I can say. The right ring needs work. 9% bonus damage doesn't compete with additional life, so Vermillion rings with life and resistances are superb for us. They can be relatively cheap. The armor doesn't benefit you either. There too, are cheap 6links available with life and resistances, where the amount of those bonuses of course scale with your currency available.

As you see, there is a lot of room to improve - always. It really all depends on your currency. The more life your character has, the more damage he will deal with RF and be tankier. Farm all the maps you can run currently and amass some currency. Rituals are a great way to get some chaos, they often offer 1 or 2.

Get familiar with the trade site on here (Just scroll up and click on trade) and utilize it to get what you need. You can be very specific there, but most of the time it's best to be not too specific.

With as much as 10-15 chaos, you already can pimp the potential of your character pretty well. If you want to earn it completely by yourself, you'll have to farm of course ^^ Uhh maybe someone else has some more tips, I tend to ramble and I don't really think before I write. Nevertheless I hope it was helpful.

As a general guideline always aim for more life and keeping your resistances capped. The rest is a bonus. Armor can help too since the RF witches main flaw is the lack of physical resistance. So STR/INT or just STR based equipment works best in my opinion.
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
Последняя редакция: LibraExAnima. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 9:18:42
"
LibraExAnima написал:
"
Elenher написал:

I'm currently trying to work on my boots and on my gem quality, but otherwise I don't know how to progress further the power of this build.

What can I look for to keep growing in power? I get off of work, star POE and I don't really know where to go or what to look for. In poeninja, most people using RF go for a specific flask, but other than that I'm at loss.

I'd suggest swapping the boots for regular rare boots with life, resistances and movement speed, optionally strength. RF directly benefits from your health pool and the boots don't help too much as far as I can say. The right ring needs work. 9% bonus damage doesn't compete with additional life, so Vermillion rings with life and resistances are superb for us. They can be relatively cheap. The armor doesn't benefit you either. There too, are cheap 6links available with life and resistances, where the amount of those bonuses of course scale with your currency available.

As you see, there is a lot of room to improve - always. It really all depends on your currency. The more life your character has, the more damage he will deal with RF and be tankier. Farm all the maps you can run currently and amass some currency. Rituals are a great way to get some chaos, they often offer 1 or 2.

Get familiar with the trade site on here (Just scroll up and click on trade) and utilize it to get what you need. You can be very specific there, but most of the time it's best to be not too specific.

With as much as 10-15 chaos, you already can pimp the potential of your character pretty well. If you want to earn it completely by yourself, you'll have to farm of course ^^ Uhh maybe someone else has some more tips, I tend to ramble and I don't really think before I write. Nevertheless I hope it was helpful.

As a general guideline always aim for more life and keeping your resistances capped. The rest is a bonus. Armor can help too since the RF witches main flaw is the lack of physical resistance. So STR/INT or just STR based equipment works best in my opinion.

Yeah, I know, I know. Those boots need to go and that's why I'm working on finding something better, but people on trade never asnwer for my messages so I'm trying to push to higher maps and get some rare boots.

The armor is there for leveling gems purpose only, I have rare 6L with +118hp waiting. Resistances are already capped.

Thanks for the tips, I'll scour trade and hope for someone to accept my chaos lol
Just be patient. Trading can be a pain sometimes ^^ Also always check that you're getting what you've asked for.
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
"
Elenher написал:
Скрытый текст

Some pointers would be good. Thanks in advance! :
D
Hey Elenher!

Good job asking and trying to figure things out. Amazing job progressing with RF as your first character ever! It's one of the hardest and most demanding skills in the game to deal with.

In terms of power obviously, the 6-link would help. I saw you mention it already in conversation and we're obviously at the mercy of what the game provides us. So that's an obvious one but something to always keep in mind if the damage is frustrating. I run on a 5 link as well. So, even though Area of Effect really turns me on, I've had to succumb to the prospect of using Concentrated Effect instead of Increased Area of Effect. It sucks, because AoE has big offensive and defensive prospects to it, but only if the damage is already there. So consider that switch. Instead, you could also consider the Inspiration setup which would still be a great damage boost and you wouldn't have the reduced AoE of Concentrated Effect.

In terms of gear, you have some nice gear for sure. Your weapon, whenever the drop comes can be improved. Aim for a pseudo total of over 100% increased RF damage and over 30% DOT Multiplier. If survivability isn't an issue, you could always try the Searing Touch Staff too. It seems like you know the game well though. If you find gear with better life and resists, you'll swap it out. So outside of your gem selections, it'll just a be grind. You know you're stuff and I think you're setup really well. Great job!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Elenher написал:
"
LibraExAnima написал:
"
Elenher написал:

Yeah, I know, I know. Those boots need to go and that's why I'm working on finding something better, but people on trade never asnwer for my messages so I'm trying to push to higher maps and get some rare boots.

The armor is there for leveling gems purpose only, I have rare 6L with +118hp waiting. Resistances are already capped.

Thanks for the tips, I'll scour trade and hope for someone to accept my chaos lol

Depending on your budget, when looking at helms you can get a increased RF damage enchant. 25-40% are all over the trade sites and can be had relatively cheap. That will help with damage output overall.

If you're having a hard time in mobs/boss battles you can get a +armor flask like this
. it's easy to craft one if you ahve a decent amount of Enhair animals saved up if you don't want to buy one.

but as the others have said too - try to improve your life and life regen on jewlery. It's the best/fastest upgrade

My go to build following some end game players who pushed RF to the limit.

Also...

"
In terms of Stun, having Cyclone with this build is the main reason I have stun immunity. It's too slow a skill to risk stun. But since stun is based on damage taken, I personally don't think we have enough physical damage mitigation to remove Unwavering Stance. Feel free to try the build without though and see what it feels like for you!

In 3.11, Cyclone was nerf to no longer have Stun Immunity.
"
anraiki написал:

Also...

"
In terms of Stun, having Cyclone with this build is the main reason I have stun immunity. It's too slow a skill to risk stun. But since stun is based on damage taken, I personally don't think we have enough physical damage mitigation to remove Unwavering Stance. Feel free to try the build without though and see what it feels like for you!

Wait, Cyclone provided Stun Immunity at some point? lol I thought we simply use it to fortify ourselves, to semi-phase through enemy masses and for life gain on hit, heh.
"
anraiki написал:
Скрытый текст

Also...

"

Awesome anraiki!

That's great to hear :). You're very kind. I'm always up for advice or suggestions.

In reference to your quote, you are correct and I appreciate it. What I was referring to was the fact that I get stunned ALL THE TIME with Cyclone. It's almost like I get stunned more just for using Cyclone ;). So, it's because of Cyclone, that I have Unwavering Stance selected.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
LibraExAnima написал:
Скрытый текст
Wait, Cyclone provided Stun Immunity at some point? lol I thought we simply use it to fortify ourselves, to semi-phase through enemy masses and for life gain on hit, heh.
Haha!

Once upon a time, LibraExAnima, long long ago...Cyclone was changed to its current state of movement. For two (maybe three) leagues after that, players were immune to stun while channelling the skill. That is no longer the case.

But Cyclone does provide free "phasing" still (though we're not technically phasing).

Annnnnd

I don't see a vid anywhere but here is a showcase on how the RF improve when you transition it into endgame.

https://imgur.com/a/nFKTCB3

Can kill Sirus / Maven and all the jazz with good old 4m RF dmg.
Последняя редакция: anraiki. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 19:08:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация