Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
LibraExAnima написал:
I'm not sure what you mean since the golems are revived after 4 seconds and I don't think there are many situations where both stone golems die at the same time.

Since the stone golems tend to do aoe ground smash attacks, culling strike can definitely be useful for killing rares. I don't know if culling strike works on bosses, you'd have to test that. I find it rather useful even though I've not reached end game yet, so my opinion on that may be subjective.

On another unrelated note:
In the node cluster "Purity of Flesh" we're only taking the 1 node we need to get there. Why? On the big cluster with all the 5% max life nodes, why not ditch 2 (resulting in only 2%! less max life) and get a total of 20% chaos resistance, which in my opinion is super valuable and definitely favourable over 2% more life? Poison deals chaos damage over time, which seems to be relatively common (Spiders, the vaal serpent shooter things, map/mob mods etC) Just want to know your reasoning for this ^^ I'm gonna do it anyway, but I thought I'd point this out because I believe this was an oversight and will help survivability a bit since Chaos Resistance is generally more hard to come by.

Well that's just me being dumb and not reading the detail on all the buffs in the ascendancy :)

Guess I can ditch the CWDT and tinker with some other options!

Thanks for pointing it out
Idk if I've missed it or it wasn't mentioned, but I think there's a major misallocation of several passive points. There are 2 Basic Jewel Sockets available at a price of 1 point.
The first one is located just above EE, in a circle next to 2x 10 to Intelligence nodes.
The second one is under EE, next to 3 nodes with % to life regeneration (0.3, 0.4, 0.3).
Both can be acquired at a price of 2 minor Life nodes of 5% in the bottom, next to Constitution.
In those jewel nodes you can put jewels with % to Life + % to DOT +% to Area Damage + % to resistance etc., some of which, if you don't have them, are quite cheap. Whatever you have or can easily / cheaply acquire would be better than those 5% to Life nodes. Even Anatomic Knowledge (unique cobalt jewel).
I am sure some more Basic Jewel Nodes would be worth more getting even if spending a few additional points than those 5% to Life nodes. Of course, this requires having / be able to afford good Jewels. Honestly, those 5% to Life nodes are a waste of skill points IMO. Basic math: I have refunded 2 of those 5% to life nodes and got both of these Basic Jewel Sockets and put jewels in them and what happened:
-10% to Life (refunding nodes)
+15% to Life (both jewels combined)
+23 to life
+4% increased area damage
+5% increased area of effect
+12% increased DoT
+15% to lightning resistance.
Последняя редакция: Gedsx. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 9:30:48
"
LibraExAnima написал:
Скрытый текст
Glad you remember me, I'm surprised :D I'm surviving, that's really all there is to it in these troubled times. I've got lucky ingame though and dropped an Ex (My first ex ever!) and bought this instantly;

I've been able to sustain RF since level 47, which is insane! That was a really lucky find. Of course others might not be that lucky, but I've found so far costs very little and even a Foible with less than 2% regeneration costs far lass than an Ex (I'm just a greedy dingus) so eventually everyone can get it ^^

Now everything melts. I'm a happy greedy dingus. (I've skipped a few +5% life nodes for later in favour of reaching the greater life nodes earlier. I know we shouldn't do this, but I can get the little ones later anyway :P)

You can look at my equipment if you wish, here; https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LibraExAnima

LibraExInfernum is the character. I think it's public.

Awesome LibraExAnima!

Nice anointment! I'm glad you're surviving and around. That's as good as it gets :). Congrats on your Ex! I'm glad things are moving efficiently for you. That's good to hear. Thanks for the post!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
LibraExAnima написал:
Скрытый текст
I'm not sure what you mean since the golems are revived after 4 seconds and I don't think there are many situations where both stone golems die at the same time.

Since the stone golems tend to do aoe ground smash attacks, culling strike can definitely be useful for killing rares. I don't know if culling strike works on bosses, you'd have to test that. I find it rather useful even though I've not reached end game yet, so my opinion on that may be subjective.

On another unrelated note:
In the node cluster "Purity of Flesh" we're only taking the 1 node we need to get there. Why? On the big cluster with all the 5% max life nodes, why not ditch 2 (resulting in only 2%! less max life) and get a total of 20% chaos resistance, which in my opinion is super valuable and definitely favourable over 2% more life? Poison deals chaos damage over time, which seems to be relatively common (Spiders, the vaal serpent shooter things, map/mob mods etC) Just want to know your reasoning for this ^^ I'm gonna do it anyway, but I thought I'd point this out because I believe this was an oversight and will help survivability a bit since Chaos Resistance is generally more hard to come by.
Good question LibraExAnima!

There is no good answer for it. It's just simply that it's an extra 2% life. The extra Chaos resist is nice for sure. It's just a matter of preference.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Gedsx написал:
Скрытый текст
Idk if I've missed it or it wasn't mentioned, but I think there's a major misallocation of several passive points. There are 2 Basic Jewel Sockets available at a price of 1 point.
The first one is located just above EE, in a circle next to 2x 10 to Intelligence nodes.
The second one is under EE, next to 3 nodes with % to life regeneration (0.3, 0.4, 0.3).
Both can be acquired at a price of 2 minor Life nodes of 5% in the bottom, next to Constitution.
In those jewel nodes you can put jewels with % to Life + % to DOT +% to Area Damage + % to resistance etc., some of which, if you don't have them, are quite cheap. Whatever you have or can easily / cheaply acquire would be better than those 5% to Life nodes. Even Anatomic Knowledge (unique cobalt jewel).
I am sure some more Basic Jewel Nodes would be worth more getting even if spending a few additional points than those 5% to Life nodes. Of course, this requires having / be able to afford good Jewels. Honestly, those 5% to Life nodes are a waste of skill points IMO. Basic math: I have refunded 2 of those 5% to life nodes and got both of these Basic Jewel Sockets and put jewels in them and what happened:
+23 to life
+12% increased DoT
Hey Gedsx!

Nope :). No miscalculation but it's easy to miss stuff in my guides as I "talk" a lot. It's a matter of preference. In the Passive Tree section I bring it up:

"- Jewels - Jewel slots are amazing. Jewels are items you can find that you can actually allocate on your tree. They can give almost anything from health, damage, resists...anything. We will only have 1 jewel slot selected :(. What's really neat is you can swap jewels in and out of your passive tree anytime. As great as jewels are, I find managing them and remembering what I have, exhausting. So I typically only have one jewel slot per character. (For you, however, there are two jewel sockets that are really close to the tree that are easy to select.)"

So definitely go through with your plan and make whatever changes seem right to you, whether you're SSF or Trade.

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Gedsx написал:
Скрытый текст
+23 to life
+12% increased DoT
Hey Gedsx!

Nope :). No miscalculation but it's easy to miss stuff in my guides as I "talk" a lot. It's a matter of preference. In the Passive Tree section I bring it up:

"- Jewels - Jewel slots are amazing. Jewels are items you can find that you can actually allocate on your tree. They can give almost anything from health, damage, resists...anything. We will only have 1 jewel slot selected :(. What's really neat is you can swap jewels in and out of your passive tree anytime. As great as jewels are, I find managing them and remembering what I have, exhausting. So I typically only have one jewel slot per character. (For you, however, there are two jewel sockets that are really close to the tree that are easy to select.)"

So definitely go through with your plan and make whatever changes seem right to you, whether you're SSF or Trade.

Well, I was following your guide 100% till I've noticed those jewel sockets and looked around for what I can put in them. So, It's not just for me that those sockets are really close, but for you too :) No disrespect, but this is no brainer as it's not hard to manage or is needed to be remembered as even a simple magic jewels with only "+6% To Life" are objectively better than those "+5% To Life" nodes and with more advanced jewels containing 3-4 focused to the build mods you can reach new limits without having to exhaust yourself by thinking about them :) I don't want to offend you or anything as this build is by far them most enjoyable and relaxing build I have ever played (even compared to other ARPGs) but the fact that if even I, as inexperienced as I am, could notice this flaw means that this build needs polishing :) Anyway, great build, keep up the good work!
What are the consensus thoughts on this for golem support in this build? As opposed to Culling strike?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Feeding_Frenzy_Support

Since I'm not using skitterbots, I didn't know if one of the above would be a better choice than Infernal Legion?
Последняя редакция: Rex_Urhole. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 20:06:24
"
Rex_Urhole написал:
What are the consensus thoughts on this for golem support in this build? As opposed to Culling strike?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Feeding_Frenzy_Support

Since I'm not using skitterbots, I didn't know if one of the above would be a better choice than Infernal Legion?

I used Stone Golem + Feeding Frenzy + Culling strike + Minion Speed for leveling, then after all 4 golem slots are available now, I'm using the golem setup of the guide except that I use culling strike. I'm not sure if the damage bonus from feeding frenzy, along with the fact that it's chance based and the golem attacks are rather slow, will benefit RF too much. I'm no expert though, but those are my thoughts :D I might be wrong.
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
Скрытый текст
"
Gedsx написал:
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Gedsx написал:
Скрытый текст
+23 to life
+12% increased DoT
Hey Gedsx!

Well, I was following your guide 100% till I've noticed those jewel sockets and looked around for what I can put in them. So, It's not just for me that those sockets are really close, but for you too :) No disrespect, but this is no brainer as it's not hard to manage or is needed to be remembered as even a simple magic jewels with only "+6% To Life" are objectively better than those "+5% To Life" nodes and with more advanced jewels containing 3-4 focused to the build mods you can reach new limits without having to exhaust yourself by thinking about them :) I don't want to offend you or anything as this build is by far them most enjoyable and relaxing build I have ever played (even compared to other ARPGs) but the fact that if even I, as inexperienced as I am, could notice this flaw means that this build needs polishing :) Anyway, great build, keep up the good work!
Great Gedsx!

I'm glad you like the build! Hopefully RNG treats you well and you get the gear you need to clear all the content that interests you.

I appreciate the feedback. Your comments jewels', power, flexibility, and accessibility are all spot-on. All of which, are discussed in the Jewel section of the guide (most of which in the quote I previously sent). It might be a little too generic for your liking but it's there.

The only part of your post that doesn't make much sense is the part where you mention what is, or is not, a "no brainer" for someone else. In the guide, I mention that managing jewels is exhausting for me. Someone else's ability to manage jewels has no bearing on my own abilities, as rare as they might be.

In the guide, I mention that I deal with post-concussion syndrome. Everything, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING in life is exhausting. It takes SO much energy to do such simple things. It doesn't matter if it's a physical action (like mowing the lawn or doing the dishes), speaking a coherent sentence the first time I say something, or even remembering things...it all takes so much energy to do what's so natural for others. Every little thing in my life that I have to remember or keep a reference of (by memory) is very draining. (I actually follow my own guides. I don't remember what I have written. I get them mixed up with previous versions of my guides or theory crafting that I've been doing, all the time. So when I sit down to actually play one of my builds, no matter what stage of the builds I'm at, I have to reference my own stuff.)

So when I rotate my PoE sessions through 5 builds, the difference of managing 5 total jewels vs. 15 total jewels is massive for me. Thus, why the guide excludes it, but I encourage others to use them.

Let me give you an example with a different piece of gear. Vermillion Rings have a varying life implicit. It can be from 5-7%. So, just so I don't have to always double-check if the ring that just dropped has a better implicit than the one I have equipped, I only equip 7% Vermillion Rings. That's a load off of my mind. Anything I can do to minimize the number of times I have to double-check something helps.

Anyway, enough of the brain stuff. I appreciate your post and its intent. Let us know what you do when you start getting into cluster jewels.

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 15:23:25
I am aware of your condition, but since you managed to pull this build off (and I guess some more) I thought it wouldn't make any problems. So jewels are good but you don't use them. Understood, dropping the subject.

I have totally forgotten what I was meaning to ask in the first place: since I have started meddling with the passives, could you tell me how do you calculate your current RF dps? Is there even a way / tool for it (excluding making my own excel table with several formulas)? This was bothering me since that moment when I have started upgrading / changing equipment. I've tried googling this matter several times now and failed every time. To be clear, I want to be able to know if changing, lets say a weapon, which has slightly different stats, would increase my dps or not? How do you know if:

%70 increased fire damage and 20% increased fire DoT multiplier

is better or not than

80% increased fire damage and 17% increased fire DoT multiplier?

It's a poor example, but I hope you know what I mean.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация