Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Well ran it through aisling... didnt get pierce but quite a nice dmg boost for my auras especially anger.

"
BlackPulsar написал:
"
griefc написал:
"
BlackPulsar написал:
i think i threw away 200 divines(no joke) on a lethal pride jewel...
i am geting the ignites deal damage faster but together with other terible mods...
right now i stopped at ignites deal damage 10% faster and 5% chance to get endurance charge on kill.
should i try more?

I think you should cause this jewel slot can be more useful, but you can compare this mod and any other good jewel in pob.
I have stopped on jewel that give me 10% faster ignite, 5% physical as extra fire and 40% burning damage (I dont need any def modes cause have perma 5 endurance charges and my phys eHP more than ele)

omg i spent more than 10 ex on divine orbs...
how many did you spend?
also my dude you seem to have a headhunter... i'm sure you have every charge in the game.

Spent ~25 divines on the jewel. Hh is only quality of life, like tailwind on boots (8% action speed), farrul's fur is really helpful in survival. Maybe I'll focus on craft a helm with 2 elevated modes and enchant or watcher's eye with malevolence dot multi and something useful. Now I swap only berek's ring on replica emberwake for bosses cause I have enough dps
IGN: efcㆍult
Последняя редакция: griefc. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 7:17:55
BTW guys is there anyway to search for mods on timeless jewels on trade site?
Or do you just spam divines on them and pray?
Guys, try to have phasing buff on your abyss jewel which will help your survivability improve SO MUCH in Ultimatum.
I am getting absolutely destroyed in t16 maps. Can anyone take a look and see what I could or should change up? I dont have enough currency for another large cluster yet, but I could probably afford a medium.
"
BlackPulsar написал:
"
griefc написал:

Spent ~25 divines on the jewel. Hh is only quality of life, like tailwind on boots (8% action speed), farrul's fur is really helpful in survival. Maybe I'll focus on craft a helm with 2 elevated modes and enchant or watcher's eye with malevolence dot multi and something useful. Now I swap only berek's ring on replica emberwake for bosses cause I have enough dps
i made a 60% burning damage and 5% of phys taken as fire lethal pride...
shoudl i go for better? is burnign damage much worse than 10% faster?
Последняя редакция: BlackPulsar. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 15:24:06
Are there any advantages when using hextouch+woc+flammability+combustion over arcanist brand+woc+...?
"
AfroBeast написал:
Are there any advantages when using hextouch+woc+flammability+combustion over arcanist brand+woc+...?

hextouch+woc+flammability+combustion = curse on hit

if you dont use hextouch you wont be applying the linked flammability curse.

the arcanist brand is usually to automate combustion debuff on targets much easily.

awakened hextouch will allow you to have two curses, so ring + second curse on hit linked to WoC for example. That way u can apply exposure + curse + combustion debuff at once.

although i find myself more and more lazy with using WoC so i wouldnt really mind losing WoC exposure just to automate multi curse + conbustio with Arcanist Brand for example.
This build is nice, but extremely squishy. Basically anything that touches you will 1shot.
I was playing another elementalist build, which has way less damage (but couple extra defensive layers), up to lvl 93 - I only had 15 deaths total from league start (including leveling with no gear, Sirus kill which took 3 deaths to kill).

Now in couple hours with BA while mapping t14-16 this number jumped to 34. I think I'll be selling expensive stuff of BA to invest more into old build.
Последняя редакция: gageris. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 15:23:43
is 60% burning damage and 5% of phys taken as fire lethal pride somethign to keep or shoudl i go for ignites deal damage faster as a msut have?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация