Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
lvlotorbreath написал:

What else should I craft on these? I have 1 open prefix slot

+ level of projectile gems, projectiles pierce an additional target. Great gloves btw.
"
xmasbby78 написал:
Not sure if it has been asked or mentioned yet, but i see alot of players using replica emberwake ring..im inclined to think that they are maybe just using it for single target bossing and berek for clearing?

Tried replica emberwake not sure if im liking it. Also from what i've seen people are using it for clearing (alongside berek) - not bossing. And swapping out for curse rings at bosses. But i might be wrong.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 21:13:09
https://pastebin.com/5kZNbvts

What should I do next? I've had to sacrifice (in the original build) Storm Brand, Second Wind, and Empower to fit the CWDT Ball Lightning setup, which I believe has helped tremendously. I know I can squeeze a passive or two out of my clusters if I optimize them but I don't think it's worth the cost. I have around 7 ex I can spend on whatever would be the biggest jump in survivability or damage.
Hey guys. I couldnt take it that im just using my rare ring slot for curse so switched to replica emberwake. couldnt take it also that i dont have a curse so this is what i did, i need some critic.

i have this gloves on stash.

its not done yet, but sure as hell without harvest, i wouldnt corrupt it for ele weakness.
"
Whitedondi написал:
"
lvlotorbreath написал:

What else should I craft on these? I have 1 open prefix slot

+ level of projectile gems, projectiles pierce an additional target. Great gloves btw.

Thanks, wasn't thinking of projectiles pierce. Swapped my craft to that. I looked up some slams but it doesnt look like there is any good guaranteed prefix =[
i think i threw away 200 divines(no joke) on a lethal pride jewel...
i am geting the ignites deal damage faster but together with other terible mods...
right now i stopped at ignites deal damage 10% faster and 5% chance to get endurance charge on kill.
should i try more?
Последняя редакция: BlackPulsar. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 23:47:03
"
BlackPulsar написал:
i am geting the ignites deal damage faster but together with other terible mods...
right now i stopped at ignites deal damage 10% faster and 5% chance to get endurance charge on kill.
should i try more?

I think you should cause this jewel slot can be more useful, but you can compare this mod and any other good jewel in pob.
I have stopped on jewel that gives me 10% faster ignite, 5% physical as extra fire and 40% burning damage (I dont need any def modes cause have perma 5 endurance charges and my phys eHP more than ele)
IGN: efcㆍult
Последняя редакция: griefc. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 7:30:23
I just dropped an Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support and I'm wondering if I should use it or sell it to buy a large cluster
"
Runtothehills21 написал:
I just dropped an Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support and I'm wondering if I should use it or sell it to buy a large cluster

Use it if you dont have mana sustain problems on bosses. Otherwise you need to use divergent EDWA gem with mana leech
IGN: efcㆍult
"
griefc написал:
"
BlackPulsar написал:
should i try more?

I think you should cause this jewel slot can be more useful, but you can compare this mod and any other good jewel in pob.
I have stopped on jewel that give me 10% faster ignite, 5% physical as extra fire and 40% burning damage (I dont need any def modes cause have perma 5 endurance charges and my phys eHP more than ele)

omg i spent more than 10 ex on divine orbs...
how many did you spend?
also my dude you seem to have a headhunter... i'm sure you have every charge in the game.
Последняя редакция: BlackPulsar. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 12:43:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация