Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Ishamz написал:
I think the pros/cons section is a bit deceiving.. boss damage is good after you invest 30ex in gear, maybe more. Defensive layers is basically your damage, it's kill or be killed. Off-meta is ridiculous, the build is as meta as it gets, everything is super expensive.

I'm happy with the build but im squishy as fuck, I've no idea how I'm gonna survive t16s or endgame bosses.. Still missing important gear though so I'll update later.

Also legion encounters are bullshit, lol.

just looked at your tree and its well, weird. i would suggest that you read the guide and look at the PoB because you for sure missed some points.

you need primordial bond on your large jewel since we stack golem buff effect and you seem to be missing your 2nd eminence to get full advantage of your anima stone.

i got 4.5k life and rarely die and i do almost all content
Anyone feel like reviewing my build so far? I'm doing fine on higher tier maps in general, but I'm really struggling with single target boss fights at the moment. I keep running out of flasks and mana and just die over and over again.

https://pastebin.com/xJv03H3P
"
Ishamz написал:
I think the pros/cons section is a bit deceiving.. boss damage is good after you invest 30ex in gear, maybe more. Defensive layers is basically your damage, it's kill or be killed. Off-meta is ridiculous, the build is as meta as it gets, everything is super expensive.

I'm happy with the build but im squishy as fuck, I've no idea how I'm gonna survive t16s or endgame bosses.. Still missing important gear though so I'll update later.

Your damage is too low, your health is too low, of course you feel squishy.
In POB, same profile, load my character in, and with three endurance charges(lethal pride), I'm at 63% phys dmg reduction. effective hit pool 22 hits, 27k ehp. Your character is sitting at 29% phys reduction, effective hit pool of 6.1 hits, EHP 7500. There isnt a husge difference in gear, but lightning coil did help.

Lethal Pride and End on kill, or some other endurance charge generation is going to up phys dmg reduction to 60-70% depending on choice of chest/helm. Phys dmg taken as an element, preferably fire, is really really good.
Yeah my gear isn't optimized at all, I'm out of currency at the moment, I don't have the cluster jewels I need thats why the skill tree looks like shit lol, just allocating points anywhere until I get the cluster jewels!

Thanks for taking the time to answer appreciate it, I'm gonna sell my lv4 empower and buy some of the jewels
Последняя редакция: Ishamz. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 16:21:34
"
Wodahs написал:
"
Ishamz написал:

Your damage is too low, your health is too low, of course you feel squishy.
In POB, same profile, load my character in, and with three endurance charges(lethal pride), I'm at 63% phys dmg reduction. effective hit pool 22 hits, 27k ehp. Your character is sitting at 29% phys reduction, effective hit pool of 6.1 hits, EHP 7500. There isnt a husge difference in gear, but lightning coil did help.

Lethal Pride and End on kill, or some other endurance charge generation is going to up phys dmg reduction to 60-70% depending on choice of chest/helm. Phys dmg taken as an element, preferably fire, is really really good.

question.. I bought the lethal pride jewel, you say you get end charges on kill but I dont see the 3 points allocated in your tree, am i missing something?
can anyone give me advice on what i should upgrade next ?
"
Ishamz написал:

question.. I bought the lethal pride jewel, you say you get end charges on kill but I dont see the 3 points allocated in your tree, am i missing something?

The lethal pride jewel modifies notables on the tree. You want modifiers like "5% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill" or "5% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage" as well as ignites faster, fire dmg multi, etc. Its not entirely random, each number in the description does a set of modifiers, but there are thousands. You basically divine and check the passives, redivine recheck, etc.

What else should I craft on these? I have 1 open prefix slot
Hey guys,

Build is doing stupid well after investement but very squishy. Anyone know how I can best upgrade gear for more survivability at this point?

I'm farming aisling T4 so that I can unveil phys as damage on helm hopefully, chest I'm not sure what the best upgrade would be maybe lots of chaos resist?

"
Wodahs написал:
"
Ishamz написал:

The lethal pride jewel modifies notables on the tree. You want modifiers like "5% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill" or "5% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage" as well as ignites faster, fire dmg multi, etc. Its not entirely random, each number in the description does a set of modifiers, but there are thousands. You basically divine and check the passives, redivine recheck, etc.
Ohh I see, first time using these jewels, will keep divining then thanks!! Build is feeling a lot better after getting 1 primordial bond jewel and lethal pride end charges
edit: i bought a corrupted one fml lmao
Последняя редакция: Ishamz. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 19:38:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация