Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Finally hit level 100 on the build today. Will write down later a wrap-up of gearing / experience / learnings etc.

Also did my last and most expensive upgrade at level 99,5 which made me somewhat broke :D

With that I was able to break the 40m DPS barrier at 5,6k life and ended up with the following stats on Level 100:

https://pastebin.com/Grj5rCDz

Последняя редакция: HardPrimat. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 9:30:34
I just dont understand what gives you so much numbers in dmg. Sure I am missing some stats but good lord i am on 10mil and missing 20/30mil. What is it?

https://pastebin.com/Luez784t
Hey im liking the build but i got a question on wave of conviction. it says in the tooltip that it does more cold dmg than fire dmg so will it expose the wrong element? how can i have more cold dmg than fire on this build :D
"
keksik0061 написал:
I just dont understand what gives you so much numbers in dmg. Sure I am missing some stats but good lord i am on 10mil and missing 20/30mil. What is it?

https://pastebin.com/Luez784t

Added a pastebin to the post, but I swapped GMP for swift affliction for the 42m which is a huge difference
Might've missed something, but there is no source of stun immunity in the build, is there? Is this more of a everything dies before you get hit sort of thing? I think I'll still get hit occasionally in boss fights while I ramp my damage up, so would Brine King do the job for the time being?
"
Zhain написал:
Might've missed something, but there is no source of stun immunity in the build, is there? Is this more of a everything dies before you get hit sort of thing? I think I'll still get hit occasionally in boss fights while I ramp my damage up, so would Brine King do the job for the time being?

From what I can see, some stun immunity is coming from the Cinderswallow. You might think this is not enough, but actually it is for most purposes since Burning Arrow allows great mobility and safe distance from enemies. I'm playing Divine Ire which is more susceptible to being stunned with only the Cinderswallow by way of stun immunity, and even then it's fine. You do get stunned from time to time, but this is of no real consequence if you're careful enough.
"
Zhain написал:

Honestly, I don't know how others feel but I can't remember a single situation where i felt like being stunned as we also have 50% avoid stuns on cinderswallow. You really want to take Lunaris pantheon due to porcupines so wouldnt recommend brine king. If you really want, you can go for lab enchant with avoid stuns but won't really recommend that too as there are better enchants
"
HardPrimat написал:
Finally hit level 100 on the build today. Will write down later a wrap-up of gearing / experience / learnings etc.

Also did my last and most expensive upgrade at level 99,5 which made me somewhat broke :D

With that I was able to break the 40m DPS barrier at 5,6k life and ended up with the following stats on Level 100:

https://pastebin.com/Grj5rCDz

GG level 100 & with my ex gloves :D

Gj!
Hello, thank you very much for a great guide, can I use storm brand in the malachai ring instead of lightning golem? if I decided to use it? Because I want all my golem got the additional gem buff from 6L chest.
"
khachavippoe написал:
Hello, thank you very much for a great guide, can I use storm brand in the malachai ring instead of lightning golem? if I decided to use it? Because I want all my golem got the additional gem buff from 6L chest.

No you can't, as bereks gives you fire dmg to spells and you need a hit without fire dmg
Последняя редакция: HardPrimat. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 10:33:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация