Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
knufax написал:
How do I get the temple mod on gloves?

Find some on trade with 50÷ dexterity and craft away, they are cheap to pick up. Important to note that you can also switch the Inc critical chance against shocked enemies, or the cold variation of the temple mod to fire easily with harvest crafting.

Edit: on page 20 rhapsodical goes over a methodical approach to it. There are only two fire suffix on hunter gloves. So as long as you have the fire mod on gloves, then you can freely harvest slam fire on it to hit fire dmg over time.
Последняя редакция: Tramazings. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 12:46:53
"
lkainn написал:
"
phexifa написал:
"
lkainn написал:

Just crafted this one
not the right base but it was cheap to craft.

How should I go about crafting a quiver like that?

I like to start by buying a base with the mods that you cannot target with harves and the most expensive harvest crafts already there, in this case life and wed. from there you study what you want to craft in your item, for me was the fire dot damage. to do that i needed to add hunter influence, so i slammed a hunter orb with only a suffix free, it did hit fire dot multi. then just finish it with harvest targeting the mods you want.

I actually have one more question. How did you manage to craft damage over time multiplier on there? It's the only thing I can't figure out atm
"
phexifa написал:

I actually have one more question. How did you manage to craft damage over time multiplier on there? It's the only thing I can't figure out atm

i did buy it with dot multi, life and wed because dot multi do not have a tag.
"
lkainn написал:
"
phexifa написал:

i did buy it with dot multi, life and wed because dot multi do not have a tag.

Ok makes sense, probably quite expensive though. Can't find any on the market atm like that
I don't always have luck when i'm crafting.
But when i do,

"
Kalizouille написал:
I don't always have luck when i'm crafting.
But when i do,

That's a juicy one exile! I'm going to craft another quiver like this just to have, mine currency has t1 chaos res putting me at 75% chaos res, which is always a goal of mine on builds

I spent about 60 exalts on this build and it's quite ridiculous. It beats my explode chest cycloner in clear by a mile. My PoB with everything lined up is roughly 18m. I attempted Maven for the first time ever with this build and only died once, I was pretty surprised.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
You know that a build is good when Einhar bugs out because you've killed a beast too far :D
Tried A9 Sirus and Maven with parts missing (mainly second curse, aura stronger than HoA) and died twice because of a sloppy plays on a sort of glass cannon build.

I don't think I've ever played a build with comparable clear speed and an ability to do bosses easily on a <30ex budget. If golems don't get nerfed I might play it longer in standard as it has a great self crafting potential for min-maxing.

About timeless jewel, I've used dozens of divines rolling Lethal Prides and settled on a 1 faster ignite + some damage and life. I have seen only one double ignite but other stats were not that good, anyone want to buy that one?
"
gkp123 написал:

I spent about 60 exalts on this build and it's quite ridiculous. It beats my explode chest cycloner in clear by a mile. My PoB with everything lined up is roughly 18m. I attempted Maven for the first time ever with this build and only died once, I was pretty surprised.

nice gear but shame on you missing the annointment! :D
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
gkp123 написал:

nice gear but shame on you missing the annointment! :D

Oh that's hilarious, I didn't even realize that haha.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация