Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

I've started out with the budget build which felt great, now ive abandoned budget and tried slowly getting better gear, but my pob show my damage below the budget variant which feels disscouraging.

POB: https://pastebin.com/JCUnrsuG

If anyone could tell me what im doing wrong when im investing currency and lowering my dmg ?
Последняя редакция: Tjucken. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 11:07:17
"
phexifa написал:
"
lkainn написал:

Just crafted this one
not the right base but it was cheap to craft.

How should I go about crafting a quiver like that?

I like to start by buying a base with the mods that you cannot target with harves and the most expensive harvest crafts already there, in this case life and wed. from there you study what you want to craft in your item, for me was the fire dot damage. to do that i needed to add hunter influence, so i slammed a hunter orb with only a suffix free, it did hit fire dot multi. then just finish it with harvest targeting the mods you want.
"
Tjucken написал:
I've started out with the budget build which felt great, now ive abandoned budget and tried slowly getting better gear, but my pob show my damage below the budget variant which feels disscouraging.

POB: https://pastebin.com/JCUnrsuG

If anyone could tell me what im doing wrong when im investing currency and lowering my dmg ?

-you loosing aaloot damage from missing temple mod + fire dot multi on gloves
-no watcher's eye (get 1 stat at least)
-the bottom left abyss jewel is ok, the other 2 can be upgrades for <20c i think
What kind of Lethal Pride bonuses are you guys rolling?

after like 25 Divine

x2 20% Burning
x2 %5 Physical damage taken as Fire
5% Double Damage
1% Health Regen
8% Warcry Effect

Not sure if I should keep rolling new ones O_O
"
lkainn написал:
"
phexifa написал:
"
lkainn написал:

Just crafted this one
not the right base but it was cheap to craft.

How should I go about crafting a quiver like that?

I like to start by buying a base with the mods that you cannot target with harves and the most expensive harvest crafts already there, in this case life and wed. from there you study what you want to craft in your item, for me was the fire dot damage. to do that i needed to add hunter influence, so i slammed a hunter orb with only a suffix free, it did hit fire dot multi. then just finish it with harvest targeting the mods you want.

Thanks this helps :)
i use 20% burning damage and 2x 10% faster ignites
"
reggie_gakil написал:
i use 20% burning damage and 2x 10% faster ignites

Awesome, I used about 65 divines and I still could not get 2x faster ignites haha
One thing I'm not a fan of in the build is the manual casting of wave of conviction. Is it just a matter of bosses dont last long enough for it to be a chore to maintain ever 4-5 seconds?
"
faytte написал:
One thing I'm not a fan of in the build is the manual casting of wave of conviction. Is it just a matter of bosses dont last long enough for it to be a chore to maintain ever 4-5 seconds?

for mapping / map bosses WOC is not needed as you kill everything too quicky.
For bosses like sirus / maven, no phase last longer than 4 seconds
How do I get the temple mod on gloves?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация