Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
kai279 написал:
Just a quick question, how do you decide on golems? in some instances you have lightning chaos and ice and in others you have all 5 golems listed in your links

buffs from same type golem don't stack. 2 golem means you have 1 spare golem if other one dead. Flame golem is least important so only 1. Sad for him

Got a juicy helm. Forgot to check ilv, only 82 so cannot have t1 phys as cold

I have capped resitant, what should i do with this helmet. Craft chaos res ?
Yo, thanks for the great build - a realy joy to play :)

So i've moved from spiders and spectres to this build but i still don't get any close to even 10 mil DPS in POB.

What shall I look forward to improve my DPS?

Also could you please give some hints to how can i improve my movement speed?
Последняя редакция: misukhanov. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 17:14:23
Yo, I geared up, im on 89lvl, full lab, unfortunately not full on clusters, what can I do to survive more? I cannot even do tier 10 map and Im dying 3-4 times on bosses cuz lack of dmg, tbh im dying a lot, like 20-30 times per 10-15 maps, any tips would be amazing (im playinmg poe first time)
"
tomejto написал:
Yo, I geared up, im on 89lvl, full lab, unfortunately not full on clusters, what can I do to survive more? I cannot even do tier 10 map and Im dying 3-4 times on bosses cuz lack of dmg, tbh im dying a lot, like 20-30 times per 10-15 maps, any tips would be amazing (im playinmg poe first time)

well you said it: get more damage.
But if you die 3-4 times on tier10 maps you probably also play wrong.
This build is not run-into-pack-fire-other-direction-while-standing-in-ground-effect-tanky.
Its pretty tanky for the damage output it has but by no means tanky like some actual tanky builds.
Try to learn mechanics more.

Also no life rolls on helmet and chest obviously really hurt
"
Argurious написал:
@op

Why does Feasting Fiends brick your cluster jewel?

it puts primordial bond in the wrong notable position which makes you waste more passive points than necessary.
primordial bond is the only notable you care about on those clusters

Is there any other thing to ugrade for big dps instead of just getting headhunter ?
This build is so strong and very fun to play. The only thing I wish it had was a little flare! I'm shocked GGG hasn't designed a skill effect for burning arrow!!!

I'm still working on my gear, but able to do all end game content already!

Thanks for an awesome build!
Hey, I am facing this weird issue that I have not experienced with this build during the mapping stage. For some reason my mana does not regen quick enough to spam fire arrow anymore. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. The only changes that has occurred with the build within the last 2 hours is that I maxed my golems to level 20 and a few other support gems. On the PoB it shows golems were level 19 but I don't think that should impact the mana regen right?I checked to see if it was the map I was in and tested in just my hideout and same issue persists. Here are my items
Последняя редакция: fertality. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 20:34:45
WTS my whole gear

also got a double watchers eye with hatred flat cold and malevolence open for offers

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация