Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
ssampiseth написал:
medium cluster with Blowback and Cooked Alive is still expensive lol, anyone knows how to craft it or best alternative to those 2 notable?

scorched fossil spam. hit my 4 clusters in about 300 fossils.

"
KBeutler написал:
I am having a hard time figuring out how to get primordial bond in the correct position. I've crafted a large cluster jewel with primordial bond along and one with another notable that wasn't the feasting fiends. Both times it was in the wrong position. I did read something about this but it didn't go into the detail.

What exactly am I looking for on the cluster jewel to help me preserve the position I need?

"craft" them in pob and youll see which position primordial bond has.

other than that i can say that having only primordial bond and renewal puts it in the correct position.
"
KBeutler написал:
I am having a hard time figuring out how to get primordial bond in the correct position. I've crafted a large cluster jewel with primordial bond along and one with another notable that wasn't the feasting fiends. Both times it was in the wrong position. I did read something about this but it didn't go into the detail.

What exactly am I looking for on the cluster jewel to help me preserve the position I need?

Both my larges are;

Primordial Bond
Raze and Pillage
Renewal

That combo gives me bond and renewal and lets me skip all the other nodes to reach both jewel sockets, renewal isnt needed its just a little extra.
I am following your Budget build version on SSF and I don't get why Malachai's Artifice is pumping your POB dps by 25%?
"
enyaisrave написал:
I am following your Budget build version on SSF and I don't get why Malachai's Artifice is pumping your POB dps by 25%?

With lightning golem there it deals lightning damage so the monsters will take more fire damage. Remember to not use anger aura if you do it.
Is the "burning arrow debuff has increased effect" bugged?

I've run 100+ gift of the godess, thats 600+ enchants without seeing it once
Can i use a HH?
Can i use a Explody chest? is it worth?
Can you show me some exemple in PoB or so?
Would be nice if youre able to make a more detailed gearing craft including Harvest now, im really excited to get your build rolling i was saving my currency for that now i got 150-200EX + HH for your build until League End.
Loving the build so far, but am soo squishy at the moment and am not sure why. I only am hitting 3.2k life.. I've seen some people getting upwards of 5.4k. How do you even do that? I feel like I have decent life rolls on all my gear, I'm following the tree exactly, but I'm like 2k under life. What am I doing wrong?
The gearing with harvest is on each gear section. HH can be used, change belt on sirus/maven. Explody is worse than not having it. You need the critters to die to make the ignite go through multiple screens.
This Build is crazy fun. Just finished with it the other day. Cleared all content in the game except maven (only tried it once). I'm nowhere near min max with the build but it was a lot of fun crafting some of the items.

what is the ideal number to have on the lethal pride jewel?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация