Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

so how do you not bleed to death without a bleed immunity flask? even with blood rage up and corrupted blood gem, I still get a bleed that just completely destroys me.
Im barely ever using the 2nd curse b/c I just melt everything so went a different route with the chest, hit it with a maven's orb to elevate the % life roll and then augmented life to get t1 life/armour, ended up like this with an open suffix still;

"
JCOH35 написал:
Im barely ever using the 2nd curse b/c I just melt everything so went a different route with the chest, hit it with a maven's orb to elevate the % life roll and then augmented life to get t1 life/armour, ended up like this with an open suffix still;

with an awakened hextouch u dont even need the extra curse slot(i put 12% taken as chaos dmg) on my chest
"
edelk21 написал:
This build is so strong and very fun to play. The only thing I wish it had was a little flare! I'm shocked GGG hasn't designed a skill effect for burning arrow!!!

I'm still working on my gear, but able to do all end game content already!

Thanks for an awesome build!

I just started playing this build and that's something I noticed as well. You can barely see the arrows you're firing.
First of all i'd like to thank you for this great build, i managed to buy my first ever HH this league and was looking for a second character suitable for it as i'm growing tired of my BF/BB Assassin. Not only does it feel extremely powerful (that offscreening is unethical), but for the first time ever i had to actually craft items for myself instead of outright buying them!

Anyway this is my gear right now, i have yet to add chaos res and quiver and ring are placeholders until i can try to craft something better:

Скрытый текст

I had a question about the helmet, as you can see it is ready to be Maven Orbed when i get the currency (and balls) to do it.
If i get the fire modifier great, i just have to aug cold/remove physical until i get T1 phys damage taken back. But if it goes wrong is it safe to assume that if the first Aug Fire fails i will be stuck in a Change Fire Res/Remove Fire/Get back Fire Res/Aug Fire loop until i can get back T1 ignite and try again? Also is it in any way possible to get rid of that dead mana modifier? Essence spamming was not nice to me so i kept the two high res rolls base.

I'm quite satisfied with the gloves and boots (which i outright bought in a moment of weakness) but what can i do to make the chest better? It feels i could get more out of it. Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Последняя редакция: Damzor8. Время: 21 февр. 2021 г., 6:19:38
"
Damzor8 написал:
First of all i'd like to thank you for this great build, i managed to buy my first ever HH this league and was looking for a second character suitable for it as i'm growing tired of my BF/BB Assassin. Not only does it feel extremely powerful (that offscreening is unethical), but for the first time ever i had to actually craft items for myself instead of outright buying them!

Anyway this is my gear right now, i have yet to add chaos res and quiver and ring are placeholders until i can try to craft something better:

Скрытый текст

I had a question about the helmet, as you can see it is ready to be Maven Orbed when i get the currency (and balls) to do it.
If i get the fire modifier great, i just have to aug cold/remove physical until i get T1 phys damage taken back. But if it goes wrong is it safe to assume that if the first Aug Fire fails i will be stuck in a Change Fire Res/Remove Fire/Get back Fire Res/Aug Fire loop until i can get back T1 ignite and try again? Also is it in any way possible to get rid of that dead mana modifier? Essence spamming was not nice to me so i kept the two high res rolls base.

I'm quite satisfied with the gloves and boots (which i outright bought in a moment of weakness) but what can i do to make the chest better? It feels it could be a lot better. Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

remove influence, aug fire is the way if u dont wanna keep the wrong elevated mod
Последняя редакция: PSYCHOPATH69. Время: 21 февр. 2021 г., 6:11:26
Is the burning arrow 15% phys as extra fire helm enchant worth using? I mean, obviously better than nothing, but worth the cost of crafting something GG?

I'm managing to hit every BA enchant apart from one I want...
Dont know but if someone is intrested im selling this Lethal Pride
Divine Judgement 20% Burning Damage
Divine Wrath Ignites deal Damage faster
Devotion 4% increased maximum life
Holy Dominion Ignites deal Damage faster
Righteous Army 4% increased maximum life

just pm me
medium cluster with Blowback and Cooked Alive is still expensive lol, anyone knows how to craft it or best alternative to those 2 notable?
I am having a hard time figuring out how to get primordial bond in the correct position. I've crafted a large cluster jewel with primordial bond along and one with another notable that wasn't the feasting fiends. Both times it was in the wrong position. I did read something about this but it didn't go into the detail.

What exactly am I looking for on the cluster jewel to help me preserve the position I need?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация