Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Carlovski написал:
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
Denzik написал:

Anyone know how I can get the Life % Mod onto this Chest? Augment Life my only option and pray? That the only way? Otherwise this is the best I got after like 30+ Sorrow Essences.

you should remove curse again, because you should craft hybrid life and then aug life. If you hit T2 or the hunter life regen mod, you have to remove influence + aug life. As Life crafts are super expensive, it should be cheaper to get rid of curse mod -> craft % life -> add curse mod

I made this mistake, rather than risk bricking the life craft I just got a new base and started again. Made a decent profit selling the first one anyway (Some people really don't like crafting). And then got super lucky and hit t1 life with empty prefixes and removable suffixes on the very first essence.
On that note it's not really worth crafting on something that isn't one of the easily available 6 white influenced bases (Unless you are on console or SSF)

I'm a bit new to Crafting. It appears I'm having to learn the hard way that some stuff is much more accessible than I thought. I didn't know that the bases were cheap or readily available for 6-Link White Sockets, but... learning something new everyday.

Cheap might be relative though... I have a like 2-4 Ex Budget I'm working with at the moment.

"
Denzik написал:
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
Denzik написал:

Anyone know how I can get the Life % Mod onto this Chest? Augment Life my only option and pray? That the only way? Otherwise this is the best I got after like 30+ Sorrow Essences.

you should remove curse again, because you should craft hybrid life and then aug life. If you hit T2 or the hunter life regen mod, you have to remove influence + aug life. As Life crafts are super expensive, it should be cheaper to get rid of curse mod -> craft % life -> add curse mod

Thanks - I'll give that a try... I had considered just Starting over with Dex Essences and hoping for a T1/T2 Life + Hunter % Life, but with how many Essences that took was going to be silly.

Your way should work better though... So I'll try to go about it this way when I can get some more Currency for Crafts.

1) Remove Caster:
2) Craft Life/Defenses
3) Augment Life (hoping for T1 % Life)
4) Augment Caster

IF NOT T1 Life %
4) Remove Influence + Aug Life again.

Getting Pricey, but appreciate the help.

Do you really need dex on the Armour. The price you are going to pay for that harvest might get you a much better chest without the dex.
"
FateAvrnicus написал:
Hi, Question for anyone playing this build. I did not see bleed immunity here. (Staunching flask replaced by Taste of Hate)On a few occasions, I got hit by bleed damage, the golem regen isn't enough to counter and I ended up dying. Was this just my mistake (don't get hit by bleed) or there's a bleed immunity or other healing source that I missed? The build is amazing btw. Thanks!

Stop moving and the bleed doesn't deal damage.
What do you think about Wasting Affliction mod for the medium cluster jewel?
20% increased Damage with Ailments
Damaging Ailments deal damage 10% faster

Shouldn't we stack it with Blowback for even faster damage?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
xikorita написал:
"
Denzik написал:

Thanks - I'll give that a try... I had considered just Starting over with Dex Essences and hoping for a T1/T2 Life + Hunter % Life, but with how many Essences that took was going to be silly.

Your way should work better though... So I'll try to go about it this way when I can get some more Currency for Crafts.

1) Remove Caster:
2) Craft Life/Defenses
3) Augment Life (hoping for T1 % Life)
4) Augment Caster

IF NOT T1 Life %
4) Remove Influence + Aug Life again.

Getting Pricey, but appreciate the help.

Do you really need dex on the Armour. The price you are going to pay for that harvest might get you a much better chest without the dex.

I guess I don't "NEED" the dex on the armour. I've got a bit of a dex buffer currently, but those types of armors are going for roughly 10 Ex...
Yeah but they are very nice. Some for 6 or 8 https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/vdK20GDuE. If they have open prefix with full suffix you can Aug caster for extra curse?
"
Flying_Mage написал:

Compare the damage vs the - resistances. I'm pretty sure the resistances is better for bosses.
I got helmet like this

can i put maven orb if physical as cold is T2, or i should reroll it?
"
xikorita написал:
"
Flying_Mage написал:

Compare the damage vs the - resistances. I'm pretty sure the resistances is better for bosses.

Does resistance debuff stacks infinitely?
I.e. can it push res into negative, like -50 or something? Or is it capped at 0?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Hey Guys, pretty new to that build and know only the "basics" - any suggestions, what pieces should be my next few upgrades? Would be really nice, if someone has a few moments and give me some suggestions.

Maybe focusing on Awakened-Gems for my Bow? Or a Quiver with the right Stats? My budget is around 25 EX atm.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация