Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Hi there !

Got that one from a lucky essence, is there a way to remove that pesky +1 minion gem ?
Последняя редакция: TheBeardmage. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 20:25:52
"
TheBeardmage написал:

Got that one from a lucky essence, is there a way to remove that pesky +1 minion gem ?

You could try block suffixes and go with a 50/50 annul but you may lose life.

I just kept it on mine. It is quite annoying though :)

I was feeling brave so I temple corrupted my gloves

Not a bad outcome - was hoping for a curse on hit so I'd swap in woke hextouch, but that will do. I do socket my auras there, but doesn't do that much (especially as I use hatred, not wrath)
"
FateAvrnicus написал:
Hi, Question for anyone playing this build. I did not see bleed immunity here. (Staunching flask replaced by Taste of Hate)On a few occasions, I got hit by bleed damage, the golem regen isn't enough to counter and I ended up dying. Was this just my mistake (don't get hit by bleed) or there's a bleed immunity or other healing source that I missed? The build is amazing btw. Thanks!

i think u a re absolutely right, imo u will die from time to time from bleed, wo flask.

U can get divergent elemtal dmg with attacks, tireless in tree and mybe even anomalous greather projectiles. then u can get a life flask instead of mana flask(i rly dont like mana flask)

i use a blood of the karui now and feel a whole lot tankier then before.

i wanna get to lvl 98 or so , no way i do that without a life flask
Последняя редакция: karlklaps. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 22:42:17

seems good
Hey yo!
The fact our BiS gloves are temple based is killing my ocd, every things 30% quality, all white socketed and gilded EXCEPT those peasant gloves, smh.

Anyways though made some more progress, got up to +9 pierce with a new pair of boots I made and finally rerolled that spell crit to attack crit on chest.

"
karlklaps написал:

i think u a re absolutely right, imo u will die from time to time from bleed, wo flask.

U can get divergent elemtal dmg with attacks, tireless in tree and mybe even anomalous greather projectiles. then u can get a life flask instead of mana flask(i rly dont like mana flask)

i use a blood of the karui now and feel a whole lot tankier then before.

i wanna get to lvl 98 or so , no way i do that without a life flask

Additional option is to try and get a megalomaniac with menders wellspring node plus some other DPS/QoL nodes. Makes all life flasks remove bleeding plus makes them auto gain charges (it's pretty slow, so only really useful Vs Sirus).
"
JCOH35 написал:
The fact our BiS gloves are temple based is killing my ocd, every things 30% quality, all white socketed and gilded EXCEPT those peasant gloves, smh.

Anyways though made some more progress, got up to +9 pierce with a new pair of boots I made and finally rerolled that spell crit to attack crit on chest.

Is there any practical purpose to so much pierce, other than bragging rights? I keep getting tempted to maven orb my boots. But if I elevate the ignite mod, getting pierce back is a real pain.
"
Carlovski написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:

Is there any practical purpose to so much pierce, other than bragging rights? I keep getting tempted to maven orb my boots. But if I elevate the ignite mod, getting pierce back is a real pain.

absolutely not , completely pointless
"
JCOH35 написал:

You don't need that much pierce.

I went from 1 pierce to 3 pierce and the difference is miniscule.

I would change the craft on your helmet to something more useful like some extra life.

Also I don't believe attack crit on your chest does anything as we don't get our damage from crits. Put in regular additional curse, swap out Hextouch and use Arcanist Brand instead to proc both WOC and Flammability... it's smoother and easier gameplay :) it also procs Elemental Overload for you too as a nice little bonus which frees up a gem slot.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 24 февр. 2021 г., 3:26:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация