[3.14] CoC Ice Nova Build | Elementalist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

"
Zensoriz написал:
"
Hejti написал:
"
Zensoriz написал:
Hey I'm having a great time with this build! Started out with the golem build and later switched to the build provided by Hejti.
This is my current pob: https://pastebin.com/32fVrs90.

Any ideas on what the next big upgrade could be for me? Right now im thinking about getting Awakened Hextouch with a frostbite, elemental weakness setup. Is there anything less expensive I could change right now? Also is there a "right time" to change the pandemonious amulet, if I can not afford a +2 skill gems amulet?

Thanks in advance!

Another guy with a PoB that is a mess, there are a lot of gem setups there, not sure what you rly use, was forced to import ur profile.

Briefly looking at your PoB:
You have to much atk speed
BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below <7.57 APS

You need more Accuracy, playing as CoC build you want your hit chance to be 100%, you need around 550 accuracy more somewhere on you gear.

Not sure if cont destruction is a good choice if u can't reach 100% crit on ur cyclone, i droped it myself because my crit chance was going below 100% with it. PoB still says contr destruction is more dmg so its your choice.
Maybe you could go for crit Hatred watchers and dropping es on hit discipline.

You need some fire dmg anywhere to proc Cinderswallow bonus dmg (i had it on mine hypnotic jewel)

Beside that some more lvls to take more jewel slots, double/triple multi jewels gives a ton of dmg.

Getting one Circle of Fear (cold dmg + buff effect) would give a lot dmg also, maybe drop the frostbite ring and use vortex - hextouch - frostbite - bonechill then. If you decide that you need more accuracy so check ur pob and try to be at 100%

I'm sorry for it being so messy, it was my first time exporting a pob and I did not make sure that the gem links were correctly shown. Won't happen again! The more I appreciate that you went through it!

For the Attack speed I always calculated to not have the Cinderswallow active because I thought that this would otherwise hurt my bossing experience if I drop the attack speed without a Cinderswallow. But I guess without needing attack speed on gloves I can use more efficient affixes.
For now I will get the crit watcher's eye and a fire damage jewel to fix that. Also wanted to craft accuracy on my helmet but the damn augment attack won't show up! Will be looking for a circle of fear afterwards!
Thanks a lot!

Yeah you want to have below 7.57 so you don't need as anywhere(you might need to get a lower as Cospri), you should count cinderswallow onslaught since on bosses like Sirus you rather leave important flasks for the last phase and beside onslaught cinderswallow gives Crit and 10% dmg if ignited (that's why u need fire dmg on something)

I checked and with your current items +2 lvl amulet seems worse, not sure why but would need to look more into it.
So since i wanted to try out something else than assasin for CoC i followed the guild with some changes becouse of my gear and im kinda disappointed? I feel i miss a lot of CoC procs for ice nova, my dps seems to not exist outside cinderswallow duration.

+ jewels Watchers with es gain on hit, Militant faith and medium cluser with crit
Any clue what i can do to fix it ? Besides changes to my gear since it still need some fixing( -9 cold helmet, more es on armor ect)
As CoC you kinda want to have that 100% crit chance on Cyclone, you need a better divined Bottled Faith and Armour and probably another medium cluster with Pressure Points. As i wrote earlier 2x/3x multi jewels gives a ton of dmg.

Going for Glancing Blows + Golem Points you are chosing a more defensive option so don't expect crazy DPS unless you invest a lot. You are losing a lot of points to get block chance that could otherwise be used for DPS.

Looking at PoB Cinderswallow is only like 5-10% DPS so its strange that you write your DPS is non exist without it.

Circle of Fear with Cold DMG + Buff Effect give a nice boost to dps and that ring is pretty cheap now, not sure why so many ppl are ignoring it.
There are also options like Unnerve gloves temple chill dmg mod, everything adds up to give a serious boost later.
Ok so i changed regalia a bit for power charge generation,
and bought watcher's with crti hatred mod(1.73 crit) and rerolled bottled to 1.74. Seems to be better now. Also added flat fire to attacks for cinderswallow dps boost.
You should try fitting Circle of Fear into ur build, maybe going for vortex hextouch frostibte then
"
Hejti написал:
You should try fitting Circle of Fear into ur build, maybe going for vortex hextouch frostibte then
I cant drop frostbite ring, i lose too much dps if i do, but i can replace my other ring and add big cluster jewel when im lvl 95 so my Ice Nova dps goes from 1,7m to 2,3m, kinda nice, might try it out
"
ard7 написал:
"
Hejti написал:
I cant drop frostbite ring, i lose too much dps if i do, but i can replace my other ring and add big cluster jewel when im lvl 95 so my Ice Nova dps goes from 1,7m to 2,3m, kinda nice, might try it out

I didn't tell you to drop frostbite, instead you could use it with hextouch and vortex, Circle of Fear is a lot of dmg, i would always try to fit it.
thanks for answer my old message

I think my dps is very low

cant you help me pls ?

https://pastebin.com/ej8TteA0
"
angrytorres написал:
thanks for answer my old message

I think my dps is very low

cant you help me pls ?

https://pastebin.com/ej8TteA0

How come 1,5m ice nova dps is low ? For now change your watcher eye for one with hatred crit mod it helps a lot and also throw away awak controlled destruction(its a garbage gem for this build, idk why OP is recomending it) and swap for Awak added cold damage lvl 5.
you can look at my current pob and make changes towards what i have have, but still need a bit of improvment. https://pastebin.com/Pw0jEbQM , getting mana serve/spell block shield is a huge step forward to fixing spell block up to 74%
Последняя редакция: ard7. Время: 12 марта 2021 г., 12:12:20
need help over here guys , i cant seem to do maven crucible 10
here is my pob ...

https://pastebin.com/3dMYP5wk

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация