[3.13 / 3.14] Transitioning Enki's Arc Witch into a 50M+ DPS Boss Killer

Is there no one really having problems with getting stun locked with this build if 1 monster hits me i got stunned then the others hit and i am dead no mather what it only takes 1 stun to kill me any solutions to that ?
I feel like people really need to understand how to use RF to get anything out of this build, you are just gonna get tapped left and right once u hit 90 and never go past that.
would also add onto my last comment by saying if you can swing the awakened hex touch do it, it will solve a lot of issues i see people posting about, it is incredibly powerful in this application but also incredibly expensive.
currently looking for a feared farmer with mapping capabilities.

how good is this setup for the feared?
mapping shouldnt be an issue because arc being arc

i was thinking about a somewhat more defensive setup with this build, got around 26ex lying around so no woke hextouch for me, is this still enough to clear the feared in 6 portals consistently?

Edit: i just have some survivability concerns, as a lot of people seems to have trouble surviving basic ultimatums.
Последняя редакция: Zambajazz. Время: 13 мая 2021 г., 6:23:51
"
currently looking for a feared farmer with mapping capabilities.

how good is this setup for the feared?
mapping shouldnt be an issue because arc being arc

i was thinking about a somewhat more defensive setup with this build, got around 26ex lying around so no woke hextouch for me, is this still enough to clear the feared in 6 portals consistently?

Edit: i just have some survivability concerns, as a lot of people seems to have trouble surviving basic ultimatums.

I don't think feared would be doable with 26 ex build cuz there isn't too many ways to get defense in this build i am playing a 45 ex version atm and still getting random 1 shots in maps bosses ultimatums with hextouch u could get away with 1 shotting 2 bosses instantly but without it might not be possible.If there is 3 bosses by any chance in feared u are done no way you can complete it.
"
MraxisTheGaul написал:

I don't think feared would be doable with 26 ex build cuz there isn't too many ways to get defense in this build i am playing a 45 ex version atm and still getting random 1 shots in maps bosses ultimatums with hextouch u could get away with 1 shotting 2 bosses instantly but without it might not be possible.If there is 3 bosses by any chance in feared u are done no way you can complete it.

i have technically a little bit more then 26 ex, still got a bottled faith on my glass canon storm brand assassin, but i get your point.

although my question is then is this build capable to do the feared in under 60-80 ex consistantly?

if not i might need to search for something else
"
"
MraxisTheGaul написал:

i have technically a little bit more then 26 ex, still got a bottled faith on my glass canon storm brand assassin, but i get your point.

although my question is then is this build capable to do the feared in under 60-80 ex consistantly?

if not i might need to search for something else
My opinion is that you would complete 8 or 9 out of 10 with the damage you can get from 80ex in. I think the most important item is Awakened Hextouch 5, high crit multi, and reliable crit chance. I have not progressed my build to all that high a level of damage this league but last league I had ~65m and was using it to do bossing reliably. There is nearly no defensive aspects to the high damage build and RNG can screw you over because you realistically cannot take any damage. I also strongly suggest a medium cluster with Master of Fear and Wish for Death to get culling. Getting cast speed up, Awakened Spell Echo helps a lot, so you can move quickly also helps as to me it seems like there is a fairly significant breakpoint in there with the freeze in place during casting that gets me killed. There does seems to be some input buffering ability - after the 4th cast of arc goes out you can cast flame dash and it seems to cast instantly as the 5th cast ends.

How you play different bosses also makes a difference. There are some where you can take your time and get to a good place to send out the damage. But in the multi-boss maven arena fights I find it best to just try and burst whichever is the most dangerous boss before the arena is overwhelmed with overlapping stuff that kills me.

I am sitting at level 94 and have a few points in more defensive passives while doing some mapping to get 95. Once there I will move everything to damage and farm for currency. Have not decided yet if I will try pulling back some skill points or items for a more defensive setup to get level 98 or if I will just buy in to ROTAs to get there.
This build is soooo fun. This is my first PoE league where I'm not watching from the sidelines and researching builds and I decided Enki Arc was a good place to start and learn the game from - the direction you took this build was such a nice transition on top of that to help you really fight bosses efficiently rather than tanking them mercilessly with GB and slowly whittling them down (don't get me wrong, Enki Arc still rips maps apart, just not bosses as I'm sure you know :) ). I've worked the build up to 40M dps after getting Awakened Hextouch and another crit multi gem last night and it's now the first point this league where I really feel invincible. Lucky HH drop last week was the cherry on top to make this character an absolute all-around god to help me push to 36/40. The only worry I've had down the line so far has been mana regen, but I realized it was just because I'm a noob and didn't realize exposure every 4s is integral to upkeeping mana p/s due to Mastermind of Discord. It will be truly hard to not do the exact same build next league :).

Thanks for this build choco!!

edit: word
Последняя редакция: RiteInTaEye. Время: 13 мая 2021 г., 17:13:01
yea its a strong fun build even at 30-33 mil, but awakened hextouch def pumps it up big time,
I failed 7 times during "Maven's Writ" My survivability is very very bad. What am I doing wrong? I invested more than 45ex.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/8UWNaW23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация