[3.13 / 3.14] Transitioning Enki's Arc Witch into a 50M+ DPS Boss Killer

"
choco11 написал:

"
Zerillis написал:
So um this build has so much damage it's stupid, and I went and made a 4050hp 10k mana 55% MoM monstronsity that can support Omeyocan/RF while sitting in my HO. I don't even use RF while mapping coz it one shots everything anyway. Opted to go a non-wrath version so I can support RF with my other ring (massive mana/ life/ mana regen).
Btw check my helm I crafted it myself as an upgrade to The Inward Eye.

That helm is beastly! And you have some really interesting gear all around. Shares the core mechanics but takes several slightly different directions. Nifty!

I guess this is how high end mapping version of the build looks like :)
No hexes to debuff bosses, stronger MoM and higher mana and life for better survivability. Great all-arounder. Good job.

Also Hydrosphere!!! It's also great for bossing builds. Aplies exposure which is nice damage bonus. And you can link it with our curses.
Hydrosphere has double duty - exposure and a bounce pole.
Also I saw some people putting Wave of conviction on totems, they DO NOT trigger mastermind of discord, I tested this by tracking my mana regen in the defense tab (1% is very noticable). I am guessing that is why the wording is "exposure YOU inflict..". That is why I have Corosive Elements in my large cluster.
"
choco11 написал:
"
lqtrg написал:
Hi, I dont know why my DPS are low (far away from your build), could you help me to know the reason, I tried few days but got nothing. I spent around 60ex to reach that. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/dumDYcwM

Your gear / setup is real solid.

You should have righteous fire on all the time, so tick that box in your gem setup. In configuration, you can tick enemies on consecrated ground as you have bottled faith. Just that will get your numbers to 30M.

Other than that, I'd advise that you emphasize crit multi more than crit chance in your jewels. Even for your really well rolled watcher's eye, lighting damage or lightning pen are materially better mods than crit chance for us.

Wow thanks, I dont know that RF can always on. My DPS is around ~30M now. Thanks for the guide.
@Subio
"
Zerillis написал:
So um this build has so much damage it's stupid, and I went and made a 4050hp 10k mana 55% MoM monstronsity that can support Omeyocan/RF while sitting in my HO. I don't even use RF while mapping coz it one shots everything anyway. Opted to go a non-wrath version so I can support RF with my other ring (massive mana/ life/ mana regen).
I made a similar hat for my Necro. I couldn't get the 12% exposure, went through 4 or 5 Maven Orb's trying to get it and gave up and accepted the 9. RNG came back to me when I awaken orbed the two hats and I got the fire resistance that was almost the entire point of making the thing. I don't know if the fire damage is helping RF or not but I like to think that it is and therefore the hat is nearly perfect.

Последняя редакция: BuckFutter9. Время: 22 марта 2021 г., 10:26:02
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
Zerillis написал:
I made a similar hat for my Necro. I couldn't get the 12% exposure, went through 4 or 5 Maven Orb's trying to get it and gave up and accepted the 9. RNG came back to me when I awaken orbed the two hats and I got the fire resistance that was almost the entire point of making the thing. I don't know if the fire damage is helping RF or not but I like to think that it is and therefore the hat is nearly perfect.

I set my goals to t1-t2 mana, t1 life, elevated mana and pen, and 2 random resistances.

1:Buy Blizzard Crown base with arc enchant

2:Crusader orb (cheaper than trying to hit elder or crusader with random arm infl) + awakaner orb random elder helm onto it for double influence

3: spam lucents till hit t1-t2 mana and t1 elder max mana together, without prefix that can't be cleaned up by harvest (-.-)

4: benchcraft a resistance suffix if you don't have one and aug the same type to 100% get an influence modifier for the price of aug lightning or whatever, maven orb, if fail to elevate mana go back to step 3

5: hit elevated mana, fill last prefix with aug life if not blocked already, prefixes can't be changed and scour

6: 3 prefixes 0 suffix, benchcraft light resist and aug light 2 times to force -9 light resist

7: now you have benchcrafted light resist, reduce shock and -9 light resist, bench light resist to prefixes cannot be changed and maven orb, if you miss: bench light resist aug light, bench prefixes cannot be changed and go again forever until you hit

8:2 suffixes open. aug chaos or fire or cold whatever resists you need and spam add/rem till perfect (can't do light resist coz you can miss and remove elevate). When suffixes complete add/rem life to hit t1 life
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
One suggestion to keep the costs down at startup is that while the ideal 4 crit stat jewels are 4ex+ each, you can get 3 stat jewels for next to nothing. Not sure these are the best setup searches but they are what I use:

Good enough jewels
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/porMvXXS0

Better jewels
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/j8gMZElSX

Question about the Crit values...
Is global Crit Chance also good in this?
"
TheSidiouS написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
One suggestion to keep the costs down at startup is that while the ideal 4 crit stat jewels are 4ex+ each, you can get 3 stat jewels for next to nothing. Not sure these are the best setup searches but they are what I use:

Good enough jewels
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/porMvXXS0

Better jewels
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/j8gMZElSX

Question about the Crit values...
Is global Crit Chance also good in this?
I believe you would receive the benefit of the mod but generally you want multipliers. With all flasks going you are likely to have plenty of crit chance already and the multipliers is what scales the damage.
Whats the crit strike % chance cap?
Also, controlled destruction has -100% crit strike chance... wouldnt that mean i eather have to stack alot of chance or my arc does not crit?
Ty
"
TheSidiouS написал:
Also, controlled destruction has -100% crit strike chance... wouldnt that mean i eather have to stack alot of chance or my arc does not crit?
Ty

PoB is your friend. If you use Bottled faith and crit flask you get a huge crit boost. Just check yourself on PoB and don't forget check your crit with enemies standing on consecrated ground.

I managed to get to 100% crit from chest piece. Aditional crit chance and power charges on crit get me to 100%. Not sure how much you have to invest with Cloak of Defiace. But remember crit chance value dimishes close to a cap. As Buckfutter9 wrote, multiplier is the killer here. Enki's build is a very similar build but with no crit and bigger mana pool. You can get to 500+% multiplier and 100% crit. It gives you 5 times more damage on paper.
"
TheSidiouS написал:
Ty

You are right, but its not that hard to stack enough crit chance to get there despite controlled destruction. Keep in mind that your ice golem alone, after all the golem buff shenanigans, gives you 132% increased strike chance. The tree has like 300-400% and flasks give you a bunch too.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация