[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

"
CrazylikE написал:
None of those are support gems, so they dont show up on tooltip. But the brand will cast all gems linked with it.

Thanks, figured it might have been something like that.
so i've league started this build and finally got to maps. been enjoying it so far!

im still having some trouble understanding certain aspects and would greatly appreciate some help in understanding this build a little better.

i feel quite squishy so far, i thought getting bastion of elements would fix that, but not by alot. Not sure if im using frost shield wrong, well rather how should i be using it? popping it whenever its up?

besides that i assume just getting more life/es overall would help. (and i have yet to setup the CWDT setup)

then im struggeling to understand the conversion with three dragons.
given i have some flat fire damage on a piece of gear, i should be fine if i understand it correctly? that way im for sure freezing and shocking? from the gameplay so far i cant quite tell, i know for sure that im shocking but not sure about freezing.

although damage feels amazing going into maps so far, how exactly can i ideally scale damage? just bits of elemental damage/lightning damage here and there?

my profile should be public so feel free to take a look at my character.
Последняя редакция: Blubkill. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 8:55:43
"
Blubkill написал:

given i have some flat fire damage on a piece of gear, i should be fine if i understand it correctly? that way im for sure freezing and shocking? from the gameplay so far i cant quite tell, i know for sure that im shocking but not sure about freezing.

Three Dragons makes it so that your Lightning damage can freeze. Getting more critical strike chance will make sure you always freeze. Now Shaper of Storms makes it so that all your damage (except for Lightning dmg cause Three Dragons prevents it) can shock.

So basically, you need to do fire, cold or physical damage to be able to shock, so make sure you get some flat damage somewhere, easy to craft on jewellery and/or abyss jewels.

I wouldn't bother with Frost Shield until you have a hefty sum of Energy Shield, as for it to work, it has to drain your ES.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
ahh ok, got it.

is there any alternative to frost shield as a sort of another defense layer? perhaps skipping wrath for now and taking discipline?
"
CrazylikE написал:
"
Blubkill написал:

Three Dragons makes it so that your Lightning damage can freeze. Getting more critical strike chance will make sure you always freeze. Now Shaper of Storms makes it so that all your damage (except for Lightning dmg cause Three Dragons prevents it) can shock.

So basically, you need to do fire, cold or physical damage to be able to shock, so make sure you get some flat damage somewhere, easy to craft on jewellery and/or abyss jewels.

I wouldn't bother with Frost Shield until you have a hefty sum of Energy Shield, as for it to work, it has to drain your ES.

All good tips, with the addition Chaos Damage to Spells can also Shock.

Basically, for reliable Freeze you need high and consistent Critical Strike chance, as well as enough damage per hit to freeze. The more gear and levels, the better it gets. Your gear is pretty good, it's mostly small stuff and that last link, and that last jewel, better rares (and jewels in general)... Watcher's Eye would be amazing.

I feel that adding the cluster jewels will help you out a lot, too, as Freeze Duration is really hard to get otherwise, and that makes it way more likely to happen, plus way more dps. I went from perma-freezing 13m bosses to 30m bosses with just some Jewel juggling, for reference.

And of course, Tremor Rod is the big thing :)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 10:23:10
"
Blubkill написал:
ahh ok, got it.

is there any alternative to frost shield as a sort of another defense layer? perhaps skipping wrath for now and taking discipline?

I doubt that would be enough ES to make it actually effective. Glorious Vanity and the chest craft (or Unveil now!) are super strong. It would be enough for Frost Shield, but the actual ES runs out and rarely comes back without Glorious Vanity.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 10:18:51
"
Blubkill написал:
ahh ok, got it.

I'm cruising through t11-12 maps right now and the best defense is by far the freeze. I basically stutter step through everything and freeze everything along the way. So I would say, work on getting better freeze and keep moving, never stand still. This gets a lot better with Tremor Rod since you detonate mines twice, so you don't have to stop to throw as many mines. I haven't even setup the CWDT yet, and I also dont have the ES for Frost Shield yet but I'm still doing just fine.

I suggest getting Blast-Freeze asap if you don't already have it. It's exceptional especially for high density situations, like Ultimatums for example. There are too many mobs for you to hit and freeze everything, but Blast-Freeze will take care of that for you and that adds a huge defensive layer.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Hello sir! Here is my pob:https://pastebin.com/6UBfikjA
What i need to upgrade right now? How to get 60% shock eff?
"
ByChanceOps написал:
Hello sir! Here is my pob:https://pastebin.com/6UBfikjA
What i need to upgrade right now? How to get 60% shock eff?

For that you need more Cluster Jewels with Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments or more Overshock. You currently don't have the crafted/redeemer/unveiled mod on your boots, or gloves or amulet.

You're at +233% according to POB (including the 25% more), so an actual 166%. You need 220% to reach the cap of 60% Shock, so lots more to go :)

And seriously, get one with Blast-Freeze, it's better than you can imagine, makes the game mega EZ.

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 10:57:35

My current gear so far. I also have a large cluster with disorienting display & overshock, and a medium cluster with deep chill and blast freeze. What do you think I should save up for next. Only running t5-8s atm

Still need uber lab and to sort out my gem colors but build is cruising pretty well atm
Последняя редакция: i003. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 19:43:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация