[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

Hey, thank you for the build. It is not the first time, I am playing a miner, but the combination (witch instead of shadow) is.

As I played a Saboteur i really liked Skitterbots because of the durability, shock/chill aura and damage increase.

Your build doesn't use them. Is there a special reason? (besides no free slots for skill gems)

Because they chill and shock automatically. I use infernal legion with them but I don't think that these count as "Your Fire Damage" as stated by Three Dragons Mask.

So, my question is:
Are Skitterbots helpful for damage and Chill/freeze or not?
"
Jenova798 написал:
I'm struggling with white maps on dmg and survavility terms, I'm having a rough league start and i'd appreciate tips

Скрытый текст

5 Link staff (or even 4 link). Buy a life chest. Make sure you have blast freeze on a cluster jewel. Use dash + second wind allot.

"
Isfolket написал:
Are Skitterbots helpful for damage and Chill/freeze or not?

Arc does both and much better then skitterbots.
Последняя редакция: foojin. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 4:12:59
So now that expedition's end armor is coming into league, would it be worth it to grab one and drop three dragons helm? Would we also be able to drop malachis ring or is that still BiS with armor?

Algor Mortis would also seem very good with that armor. Any other changes in the build that I am not thinking of?
What exactly is scaling Shock up to 60% effect in this build? Increased ailment effect lowers the threshold needed, but with the only non lightning damage coming from one abyss jewel, that seems like a stretch.
"
What exactly is scaling Shock up to 60% effect in this build? Increased ailment effect lowers the threshold needed, but with the only non lightning damage coming from one abyss jewel, that seems like a stretch.

I kind of am wondering the same actually
Последняя редакция: i003. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 12:12:45
"

The way Shaper of Storms works, it scales shock effect from that 15% base shock, even if you actually only do like 10 damage. It simply doesn't work without it.

15% x 300% inc effect (or 220% really, since you get 25% MORE) = 60% shock
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
i003 написал:
So now that expedition's end armor is coming into league, would it be worth it to grab one and drop three dragons helm? Would we also be able to drop malachis ring or is that still BiS with armor?

Algor Mortis would also seem very good with that armor. Any other changes in the build that I am not thinking of?

Malachai's is bis no matter what, the chest is worse defensively but freezes better. Up to you, feel free to try. It's possible to get permafreeze without it, it does make it easier to do by a lot.

Algor Mortis only works with Chilled Areas (ground), so any other way you chill won't activate it, keep that in mind. You basically need Vortex/Cold Snap to do it well.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 12:44:45
Hi guys

First off - thanks for the build, I like the idea.

Second - my pastebin - https://pastebin.com/gCwMqftZ or take a look at profile, should be open. Maybe I got some big mistakes to point out in the build? And quite don't understand how much of this shock % I need and why I don't have it 60% and 0% chill chance. I have 3 overshocks via clusters, plus anoint with Static Boost, if I could decrease quantity of this shocks for another passives/constitution_anoint I will be glad.

Third - sometimes on rituals it's very hectic, I started to do wrong moves to what click leftmouse(detonate) or right click(place mine), and it is sometimes like stun my char on one place, when I should move because of things on the floor. How do you play usually on rituals? What tactics, I'm not sure should I always try to stay still to more stack mines to 13+ quantity?
Последняя редакция: nikpoe. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 14:13:50
"
nikpoe написал:
Hi guys

Second - my pastebin - https://pastebin.com/gCwMqftZ or take a look at profile, should be open. Maybe I got some big mistakes to point out in the build? And quite don't understand how much of this shock % I need and why I don't have it 60% and 0% chill chance. I have 3 overshocks via clusters, plus anoint with Static Boost, if I could decrease quantity of this shocks for another passives/constitution_anoint I will be glad.

Third - sometimes on rituals it's very hectic, I started to do wrong moves to what click leftmouse(detonate) or right click(place mine), and it is sometimes like stun my char on one place, when I should move because of things on the floor. How do you play usually on rituals? What tactics, I'm not sure should I always try to stay still to more stack mines to 13+ quantity?

I don't know if you are actually talking about rituals or ultimatums, but rituals should be easy enough to just stand still and throw mines/detonate. Ultimatums is another beast entirely and you need to move around in circles while throwing and detonating mines, shouldn't be much issue though.

Also, you have flat lightning damage on your ring, which also is given to your flame golem, which makes it so that your flame golem will give mobs it hits +50 lightning res. Everything else looks good to me.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
nikpoe написал:
Hi guys

Glad you're having fun :)

I don't know why your pob is doing math wrong, you have +370% shock effect, you only need +300% for the full 60%. Unless I misunderstand how it works, which is a possibility.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация