[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

"
i003 написал:
What do you think I should save up for next.

Gloves and boots like this is pretty nice, and cheap. Other than that, probably more cluster jewels.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
What do we think of Charged Mines? Maybe better than Controlled Destruction?
"
Kiyoshi_Ito написал:

Possibly. I'm personally using Awakened Added Lightning Damage as my last link. According to PoB that's the best one for me, when it's lvl 5.
"
Kiyoshi_Ito написал:

Yeah, was making tests with that for a long time last league. It's a legit option, and lets you change some points on the tree. It's not better imo, but it is an option.

As our friend here says, A. Added Lightning 5 is the best option eventually.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I have free slot for skill. Should i put detonate mines there with 20% quality? Or its not worth it?
Anomalous detonate mine even heal me for every dmg deal, but im dont have gemcutter prisms to check it so far.

PS. First time playing miner so im noob in this category :)
Последняя редакция: Szkeleton. Время: 19 апр. 2021 г., 11:14:12
"
Szkeleton написал:
I have free slot for skill. Should i put detonate mines there with 20% quality? Or its not worth it?
Anomalous detonate mine even heal me for every dmg deal, but im dont have gemcutter prisms to check it so far.

First time playing miner as well, aside from lvling. I've decided to use the normal detonate mines because I felt like I lacked detonation speed, and the life recovery from the alternative quality one is so tiny. But experiment and see what feels best for you :)
"
Yeah, was making tests with that for a long time last league. It's a legit option, and lets you change some points on the tree. It's not better imo, but it is an option.

And what would those changes to the tree be?

Also, do you have examples of what good scepters look like, that would be good enough to count as an upgrade from Tremor Rod? Not so obvious to quantify in POB :( By the way, why scepters specially instead of also wands? Do they have a better mod pool for arc miner?
Последняя редакция: Kiyoshi_Ito. Время: 19 апр. 2021 г., 17:33:16
"
CrazylikE написал:
"
Szkeleton написал:

First time playing miner as well, aside from lvling. I've decided to use the normal detonate mines because I felt like I lacked detonation speed, and the life recovery from the alternative quality one is so tiny. But experiment and see what feels best for you :)

Oh so u try the normal detonate with 20%? It's worth it?
"
Szkeleton написал:
"
CrazylikE написал:
"
Szkeleton написал:

Oh so u try the normal detonate with 20%? It's worth it?

Yeah, it feels a lot better actually. I'd suggest you try it whenever you can. It's only 5c a 20% quality one if you are playing on trade.
I'm struggling with white maps on dmg and survavility terms, I'm having a rough league start and i'd appreciate tips

Скрытый текст

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация