[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

I believe POB is calculating shock incorrectly.

I have 195% increase shock effect.

Shock effect = base effect * (1+increase)*(1+more)
Then, 15%*(1+1.95)*(1.25) = 55.3% shock applied.

POB says Current Shock: 39.75%

On another note, I just read more carefully and it says:
Your Hits always Shock but I also read elsewhere that hits from traps, totems and mines do not count as your hits. So doesn't that mean our arc mines cannot apply shock even if we have fire/cold/chaos/phys dmg added to our arc?

edit: nvm ^ fake news. GGG_Mark has previously confirmed "your hits" refers to your spells (ie. arc), regardless if you are self casting or not. So we good!
Последняя редакция: Kiyoshi_Ito. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 17:30:03
"
Kiyoshi_Ito написал:
I believe POB is calculating shock incorrectly.

I have 195% increase shock effect.

Shock effect = base effect * (1+increase)*(1+more)
Then, 15%*(1+1.95)*(1.25) = 55.3% shock applied.

On another note, I just read more carefully and it says:
Your Hits always Shock but I also read elsewhere that hits from traps, totems and mines do not count as your hits. So doesn't that mean our arc mines cannot apply shock even if we have fire/cold/chaos/phys dmg added to our arc?

The distinction between your/not your hits with mines gets confusing if you think too much. Point is, it shocks, you can see it :)

If you wanna get technical, they inherit your "on hit" effects, but aren't actually you.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 17:22:37
how does this build perform on the league mechanic?
Can you take a loook at my set up and see how it is?

Im not reliably freezing and shattering i dont believe and im not sure how to fix it
Последняя редакция: Malogrek. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 23:17:49
"
KaseyM21 написал:

I'd say it works great. That said, I haven't looked into how any other build is doing so I don't really have anything to compare it to.

My play style for ultimatums is running around in a circle while things get frozen/die. That's pretty much it and I rarely die. What gives me the most trouble right now are the blue crystal prism things that beams me really hard. I've fought the boss several times and he can easily be cheesed with mines.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
Malogrek написал:

Im not reliably freezing and shattering i dont believe and im not sure how to fix it

How many mines can you have out with all that mana reserved? I imagine it has to be clunky not to be able to get all your mines out. I'm only using a low lvl vitality myself even with enlighten 3 cause I find I don't have enough mana and it gets clunky.

Also, you have some ES nodes that I would drop until I had Corrupted Soul and instead get more life. I also wouldn't use the Frost Shield with barely any ES. You also don't have your golems linked with meat shield so they might be dying more than is ideal.

Getting more dex is crucial to be able to level up the necessary gems.

Those were just some thoughts after a very quick peak.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I've been running smokemine alongside flamedash which seems to be working well, is there any reason to use dash instead?

"
KaseyM21 написал:

Very strong after getting freeze, blind and some chaos res. In T16s I only occassionaly die to the mechanic in sirus influenced maps or the giant skitterbot mobs in multi-proj/chain maps. With my current gear it seems to be about a 95%+ chance to complete all rounds.
"
CrazylikE написал:
"
Malogrek написал:

How many mines can you have out with all that mana reserved? I imagine it has to be clunky not to be able to get all your mines out. I'm only using a low lvl vitality myself even with enlighten 3 cause I find I don't have enough mana and it gets clunky.

Also, you have some ES nodes that I would drop until I had Corrupted Soul and instead get more life. I also wouldn't use the Frost Shield with barely any ES. You also don't have your golems linked with meat shield so they might be dying more than is ideal.

Getting more dex is crucial to be able to level up the necessary gems.

Those were just some thoughts after a very quick peak.

Wasnt running vitality, i could run a lower one. Golems stay up pretty well but i can add meat shield. I just dont know freeze always. about 70% of the time at the moment
"
Kanobe написал:
I've been running smokemine alongside flamedash which seems to be working well, is there any reason to use dash instead?

"
KaseyM21 написал:

Very strong after getting freeze, blind and some chaos res. In T16s I only occassionaly die to the mechanic in sirus influenced maps or the giant skitterbot mobs in multi-proj/chain maps. With my current gear it seems to be about a 95%+ chance to complete all rounds.

Dash has 2 issues: 1) you can't "dash through" abilities. ie you take damage dashing through something. and 2) you can't control the distance, it will always go the max distance in the direction you choose.

There is 1 aspect that flame dash loses out on and that is base cast time. Flame dash has a .7 cast time while dash has .15 cast time. This is probably why op went with dash as you won't get much cast speed as a miner. Which is great for mapping, but for boss fights like Sirus, flame dash will be way better
Yeah, I like Flame Dash better until you have Anomalous Second Wind. 3 uses pushes it above and beyond Flame Dash, despite the limitations in my opinion.

Meat Shield is more about Taunt than minions not dying. That's 10% less damage to you, and enemies generally ignoring you while they die.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 4:53:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация