[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

I think what you did was erase the temple life as well when comparing.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Could be :p

I feel like it's going to be hard to get a better body armour than this, without OP harvest.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Последняя редакция: CrazylikE. Время: 22 апр. 2021 г., 15:43:20
Not clear on why we help Alira for crit then use Controlled Destruction support (which cancels all crit)?

Apologies if this has been asked before, don't have time to read 19 pages atm. TIA
"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
Not clear on why we help Alira for crit then use Controlled Destruction support (which cancels all crit)?

Apologies if this has been asked before, don't have time to read 19 pages atm. TIA

Controlled Destruction only reduces your crit by a small amount. It's "reduced crit" and not "less" crit. Also, it's not the best 6th link if you can get a hold of Awakened Added Lightning Damage.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Последняя редакция: CrazylikE. Время: 22 апр. 2021 г., 16:28:29
"
CrazylikE написал:

Controlled Destruction only reduces your crit by a small amount. It's "reduced crit" and not "less" crit. Also, it's not the best 6th link if you can get a hold of Awakened Added Lightning Damage.

Got it, thanks :)
Hi, is it possible to carry this build forward using rare double wand with high spell damage / lighting damage / critical strike multiplier? Thanks
"
CrazylikE написал:

I feel like it's going to be hard to get a better body armour than this, without OP harvest.

for chest it's actually pretty easy to craft spell crit chest. Getting the prefixes is the hard part. After you get 3 desired prefixes craft "prefixes cannot be changed" and then use reforge rare with caster mod (these can still be used on influenced items). You are guaranteed to get spell crit from this (shaper base ofc). You don't have control over other suffixes, but tbh, this build is super easy to max resists so i find them not as important. Attributes were more difficult to get than resists lol.

e/ I use "easy" because it doesn't require any rare harvest crafts, but if you are trying to fish for T1 life and life hybrid with open prefix and suffix, I feel like it would be pretty difficult to get.
Последняя редакция: KaseyM21. Время: 24 апр. 2021 г., 5:40:24
"
KaseyM21 написал:
"
CrazylikE написал:

for chest it's actually pretty easy to craft spell crit chest. Getting the prefixes is the hard part. After you get 3 desired prefixes craft "prefixes cannot be changed" and then use reforge rare with caster mod (these can still be used on influenced items). You are guaranteed to get spell crit from this (shaper base ofc). You don't have control over other suffixes, but tbh, this build is super easy to max resists so i find them not as important. Attributes were more difficult to get than resists lol.

Also, unlike the harvest craft "reroll keeping prefixes", the metamod doesn't allow empty prefixes to be touched either, so you don't need to multi-mod to block prefix spot if you plan to craft prefix for final mod.

e/ I use "easy" because it doesn't require any rare harvest crafts, but if you are trying to fish for T1 life and life hybrid with open prefix and suffix, I feel like it would be pretty difficult to get.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rco7GwZZeuzZ9lRH7XmBX5KPtaEiT3iUxsCgkug-Phw/edit#gid=0

This is an important reference for doing just that :)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 4:11:12
"
CrazylikE написал:

I think this depends slightly on gear - Awakened Controlled Destruction lvl 5 shows at 0.7% better compared to added lightning 5 with my current gear
"
Kanobe написал:
"
CrazylikE написал:

I think this depends slightly on gear - Awakened Controlled Destruction lvl 5 shows at 0.7% better compared to added lightning 5 with my current gear

tbh, .7% isn't worth the qol more crit brings since we need crits to freeze. Not to mention the +1 gems from lvl 5 gem gets you closer to lvl 26 for that extra chain. Just go to get a +2 ammy for it with a lvl 21 arc.
Последняя редакция: KaseyM21. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 4:48:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация