[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

"
Sanguinica написал:
Hey, I posted early on in the thread with some questions before leaguestart. Just popping in to say thanks for the build. After a week of Ultimatum, it has earned me around 120 ex, on literal garbage of a gear (5l Tremor, 5-10c rares each slot tops, no Corrupted Soul, most bases are not even ES, I just bought whatever I could get my hands on day 2/3). Farming A8 t16s, Sirus, Twisted/Formed and full clear Ultimatums and it's just super fucking fun, I think if there is no changes to the ascendancy/mechanics I am not even gonna bother going back to sabo.

Freeze prolif is fun, clear is fun, bosses melt in seconds and it is decently safe too. Made it to 95 so far and I can see that if I wanted to dump some currency into it, it would be smooth sailing for further levelling but tbh I am already pretty content with the character as is, it does everything I want it to do. So once again, thanks. Amazing build, amazing guide. 10/10

Gear snapshot for posterity and as a proof that the build indeed works with basically just the core uniques + whatever rare trash you can get.

Thanks dude, and glad you're having fun :)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
KaseyM21 написал:

Just want to correct myself you DO have to block prefix with this method. so you will have to multimod + prefix cannot be changed for it to work.

I wouldn't bother with all that just for some more crit when I'm already close to crit cap, but good to know in case anyone else would :)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Hi, I leage started with this build and idk if I'm doing something wrong, I die a lot, almost 300 times in 3days/playedtime, I try to play safe, but things oneshot me. I have huge problems at bosses, don't have damage. I dont know if im missing something. I was trying to follow CrazyLikeE character progress but, i can't even earn an exalt to get 6link, glorious, a cheap watcher, etc. So please give me some tips if you can, thanks!
"
SrChu написал:
Hi, I leage started with this build and idk if I'm doing something wrong, I die a lot, almost 300 times in 3days/playedtime, I try to play safe, but things oneshot me. I have huge problems at bosses, don't have damage. I dont know if im missing something. I was trying to follow CrazyLikeE character progress but, i can't even earn an exalt to get 6link, glorious, a cheap watcher, etc. So please give me some tips if you can, thanks!

Your gear seems fine, more than good enough for all content in the game. More likely you're playing the build wrong somehow.

I'd suggest making a recording of your gameplay, we'll see then.

Also, what's killing you specifically? Ultimatums? DoT? One shots?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 24 апр. 2021 г., 10:20:32
"
SrChu написал:

If you aren't already, I suggest you bind detonate mines to the button you are moving around with, and then alternate between throwing mines and moving(detonating) them, giving you sort of stutter-step play style which means you are constantly moving and hard to hit. On bosses that you have to get close for them to activate, it should be easy to throw all your mines at the bosses feet, then move in and activate the boss and then detonate the mines killing him instantly (at least map bosses).
"
CrazylikE написал:
"
KaseyM21 написал:

Just want to correct myself you DO have to block prefix with this method. so you will have to multimod + prefix cannot be changed for it to work.

I wouldn't bother with all that just for some more crit when I'm already close to crit cap, but good to know in case anyone else would :)

yeah. you have bottled faith lol. I don't think I plan to use once. having phasing from quartz class is very important to me this league lol
"
KaseyM21 написал:
"
CrazylikE написал:
"
KaseyM21 написал:

yeah. you have bottled faith lol. I don't think I plan to use once. having phasing from quartz class is very important to me this league lol

True. I used a quartz flask for a while myself, but ultimately figured out it wasn't necessary personally.
I recorded a couple of videos me playing like shit, maybe you can find what I'm doing wrong (I know I have to avoid more), and the lack of dmg at Sirus.

Sirus A7: https://youtu.be/xyw1qDMd-a0

Random map: https://youtu.be/F7onv-RxBks
"
SrChu написал:
I recorded a couple of videos me playing like shit, maybe you can find what I'm doing wrong (I know I have to avoid more), and the lack of dmg at Sirus.

I only watched the second video (I have to leave so dont have time to watch the other one), and my thoughts after just a quick analysis is that you are using all your flasks unnecessarily, when no mobs around and you could have used only your quicksilver, leaving your flasks with 0 charges whenever you encounter monsters. Also using your flasks when they have more than half the duration left. Entering the boss fight without any flasks is a big damage loss. Imagine being able to use your flasks twice for the fight. If you look at your char in PoB, unticking the flasks is a huge dps loss.

Other than that. The blue crystal things in the ultimatums can be pretty rough, I think everyone will have problems with those unless they have high enough damage to not let them stack up.

Also, being immune to hinder (get it as a corrupted implicit on a jewel) will help a lot during ultimatums so you don't get slowed down and hit by everyhing.
Последняя редакция: CrazylikE. Время: 24 апр. 2021 г., 12:27:43
"
CrazylikE написал:
"
SrChu написал:

I only watched the second video (I have to leave so dont have time to watch the other one), and my thoughts after just a quick analysis is that you are using all your flasks unnecessarily, when no mobs around and you could have used only your quicksilver, leaving your flasks with 0 charges whenever you encounter monsters. Also using your flasks when they have more than half the duration left. Entering the boss fight without any flasks is a big damage loss. Imagine being able to use your flasks twice for the fight. If you look at your char in PoB, unticking the flasks is a huge dps loss.

Other than that. The blue crystal things in the ultimatums can be pretty rough, I think everyone will have problems with those unless they have high enough damage to not let them stack up.

Also, being immune to hinder (get it as a corrupted implicit on a jewel) will help a lot during ultimatums so you don't get slowed down and hit by everyhing.

Thanks, so I killed mouse 14532 macro for flask, time l2p the game haha

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация