[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

I doubt the difference in Crit is even noticeable when you're at that level of gear. That's Bottled Faith level by then, after all.

But yeah, +1 Arc chain at 26 is a very nice boost as well.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Elementalist's Shaper of Storms sets the minimum Shock at 15%. What this means is not only that you do either the normal Shock or 15%, the higher of the two, what it also means is that you get to apply Shock Effect to that 15%.

In other words, with 220% Inc Shock Effect (which becomes 300% since your highest damage type is Lightning, so (100+220)*1.25=400% of base), you do 15 x 4 = 60% Shock (if you have Overshock).

I don't understand where the extra 100% is coming from. Highest damage being lightning means your ascendancy gives you 25% more which means 220% becomes 275% total. But from the way you are explaining it, you get 100% increased because highest damage is lightning and then you get 25% more as well.

From what I can tell you would need 320% increased to achieve 60% shock.

e/ nvm. 100% is just base effectiveness. Ie. 100% increase is technically 200% of the base value. I had too much faith in what pob was telling.. I have to cut so much effectiveness out of build now lol
Последняя редакция: KaseyM21. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 5:04:42
"
CantripN написал:
I doubt the difference in Crit is even noticeable when you're at that level of gear. That's Bottled Faith level by then, after all.

But yeah, +1 Arc chain at 26 is a very nice boost as well.

Yep, I go from crit capped to 99.2% with controlled, and that's without spellcrit on chest yet
Swapped to this build from Burning Arrow and I am having a great time. I am currently using a 6L Tremor Rod. but previous posts have suggested 2 really strong wands or scepters may be better. Is anyone able to offer a suggestion as to what the better weapons would look like?
Последняя редакция: Casmi. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 18:07:06
"
Casmi написал:
Swapped to this build from Burning Arrow and I am having a great time. I am currently using a 6L Tremor Rod. but previous posts have suggested 2 really strong wands or scepters may be better. Is anyone able to offer a suggestion as to what the better weapons would look like?

Possibly, stuff like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/J3Z4rDRIl

Скрытый текст

32% increased Elemental Damage (implicit)
--------
73% increased Spell Damage
+1 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems
+35% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Damage Penetrates 6% Lightning Resistance
Wrath has 38% increased Aura Effect
{crafted}15% increased Mine Throwing Speed
--------
Crusader Item

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 20:36:34
nice, something to work towards!

What would be the 6 links for chest if I move to that?

Thanks
Последняя редакция: Casmi. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 22:11:02
"
Casmi написал:
nice, something to work towards!

What would be the 6 links for chest if I move to that?

Thanks

You'd need a +1 Gems chest as well as Spell Crit or another damage mod, at the least. Better yet, +1 gems, +1 INT gems, +2 duration gems corrupt (for a total of +4).

Links would then be:
(Vaal) Arc 21/23
High-Impact Mine 21/23
(Anomalous) Trap and Mine Damage 21/23
Swift Assembly 21/23
(Anomalous) Inspiration 21
Awakened Added Lightning Damage 6/23

It would be spending dozens-hundreds of exalts to surpass Tremor Rod.

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 22:27:55
fair enough, I am well away from that. Thanks for the knowledge!
Hey, I posted early on in the thread with some questions before leaguestart. Just popping in to say thanks for the build. After a week of Ultimatum, it has earned me around 120 ex, on literal garbage of a gear (5l Tremor, 5-10c rares each slot tops, no Corrupted Soul, most bases are not even ES, I just bought whatever I could get my hands on day 2/3). Farming A8 t16s, Sirus, Twisted/Formed and full clear Ultimatums and it's just super fucking fun, I think if there is no changes to the ascendancy/mechanics I am not even gonna bother going back to sabo.

Freeze prolif is fun, clear is fun, bosses melt in seconds and it is decently safe too. Made it to 95 so far and I can see that if I wanted to dump some currency into it, it would be smooth sailing for further levelling but tbh I am already pretty content with the character as is, it does everything I want it to do. So once again, thanks. Amazing build, amazing guide. 10/10

Gear snapshot for posterity and as a proof that the build indeed works with basically just the core uniques + whatever rare trash you can get.
Последняя редакция: Sanguinica. Время: 24 апр. 2021 г., 4:36:12
"
KaseyM21 написал:
"
CrazylikE написал:
Could be :p

I feel like it's going to be hard to get a better body armour than this, without OP harvest.

for chest it's actually pretty easy to craft spell crit chest. Getting the prefixes is the hard part. After you get 3 desired prefixes craft "prefixes cannot be changed" and then use reforge rare with caster mod (these can still be used on influenced items). You are guaranteed to get spell crit from this (shaper base ofc). You don't have control over other suffixes, but tbh, this build is super easy to max resists so i find them not as important. Attributes were more difficult to get than resists lol.

Also, unlike the harvest craft "reroll keeping prefixes", the metamod doesn't allow empty prefixes to be touched either, so you don't need to multi-mod to block prefix spot if you plan to craft prefix for final mod.

e/ I use "easy" because it doesn't require any rare harvest crafts, but if you are trying to fish for T1 life and life hybrid with open prefix and suffix, I feel like it would be pretty difficult to get.

Just want to correct myself you DO have to block prefix with this method. so you will have to multimod + prefix cannot be changed for it to work.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация