[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

How are you supposed to do ultimatums past t10 with this build? I've got 4.5k hp, 2k es, and a 2.6k shield and I'm getting slapped around. The only ones I find possible are the protect the altar or slay the enemy. Survive and protect are just must skips.
"
Scarecrow1990 написал:
How are you supposed to do ultimatums past t10 with this build? I've got 4.5k hp, 2k es, and a 2.6k shield and I'm getting slapped around. The only ones I find possible are the protect the altar or slay the enemy. Survive and protect are just must skips.

I'm not there yet so I can't speak from personal experience at the high end, but the general strategy for ultimatum is kiting around in a circle, spamming your flasks, and stutter stepping with your mines. This build gets off easier than most non-tank builds as the chill and freeze is very nice for the tankier ultimatum mobs. It's a very overtuned mechanic, so movement and strategy are critically important. Tankier builds are generally doing better as survival is more important than killing, but not many builds are getting off easy for this mechanic.

Knowing which of the options to take is very important to. Some that seem easy, like the lightning circles, can get nasty at higher tiers. Lightning circles is kinda bad in that it saves trigger time as you move through it, so if you circle back around and hit it again, it will trigger faster because the 'time to trigger' . I just learned recently to avoid lightning circles 2 and 3 if possible as it leads to big damage after kiting the circle a few times. Being immune to corrupted blood lets you trivialize the blades choice and hinder immune trivializes the hinder ground effect. There are a lot of details in the effects I don't know yet either, and learning them seems very important as damage ramps up.
Hi,
first thanks for this great Buildguide, was really fun till now to play.

At the moment I'm struggling with my Atlas, but will get better i hope.

My question: Am i on the right way, did i overlook something?

Mapping goes well. Bosses sometimes not, yesterday The Hunter was undoable. Some one Hits when running into mobs and Ultimatum really dangerous to do. Damage is ok i think, got a litte to less life at the moment, but my gear is really slightly adjusted i think.

Any advice?
"
Komren написал:
Hi,

Mapping goes well. Bosses sometimes not, yesterday The Hunter was undoable. Some one Hits when running into mobs and Ultimatum really dangerous to do. Damage is ok i think, got a litte to less life at the moment, but my gear is really slightly adjusted i think.

Any advice?

I really don't see how you are struggling. I have 3600 life 1200 ES , and doing T11 just fine.

The hunter is scary indeed as we do not have chaos resistance and his poison is a problem.

I am wearing Expedition End armor, which freed my helmet slot and I picked up this unique helm that makes me immune to poison so , I do not fear him so much.

A tip for the hunter , carry a flask with Immunity to poison during flask effect. Will help you until you take him down.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 5:22:11
"
Komren написал:
Hi,

Any advice?

Your belt and amulet have no life and a terrible annoint, start there. Using trash gear is a bad idea on any build, especially so when you don't have great defences to begin with.

Hunter is 100% dodge-able, and you should be able to burst him down, so I dunno what you're doing wrong?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 5:48:36
"
Scarecrow1990 написал:

Blast-freeze and detonate on LMB, everything gets perma frozen
"
Vendetta написал:

A tip for the hunter , carry a flask with Immunity to poison during flask effect. Will help you until you take him down.

Posion Flask is allways in the setup, but he oneshoted me 2 times, that was really unusual, but so I'll try to dodge it next time better.

"
CantripN написал:
Your belt and amulet have no life and a terrible annoint, start there.

Thx for your advice. So the Anoint "Constitution" on the amulet like in your example gear would be a better option to get more survibilty. Ill try that too.
I feel like i deal no damage now.
Conqueorors without problems, but Minotaur, Phoenix etc. hit me to hard and i just dont deal damage to them (even on clear map). Dunno what i doing wrong.
"
Szkeleton написал:
Conqueorors without problems, but Minotaur, Phoenix etc. hit me to hard and i just dont deal damage to them (even on clear map). Dunno what i doing wrong.

Your gear looks fine, might be you're playing the build too cowardly and not stacking enough mines?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Szkeleton написал:

I think there is something funky going on with mine detonation because I found exactly the same thing sometimes. Even with 17 mines down, all potions up and all debuffs on bosses. But then other times shit would just blow up and die as soon as I pressed right click. It feels like the sequence is being interupted.

I ran 3 white Minos in a row to test it, and 1 got insta gibbed, one took very little damage from my sequence and the other one I stutter step killed and he took consistent damage with no issues.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация