[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

"
Scarecrow1990 написал:
"
Szkeleton написал:
I feel like i deal no damage now.
Conqueorors without problems, but Minotaur, Phoenix etc. hit me to hard and i just dont deal damage to them (even on clear map). Dunno what i doing wrong.

I think there is something funky going on with mine detonation because I found exactly the same thing sometimes. Even with 17 mines down, all potions up and all debuffs on bosses. But then other times shit would just blow up and die as soon as I pressed right click. It feels like the sequence is being interupted.

I ran 3 white Minos in a row to test it, and 1 got insta gibbed, one took very little damage from my sequence and the other one I stutter step killed and he took consistent damage with no issues.

The sequence shit is bugged with Tremor Rod, and has been since at least the start of this league. I've been running Detonate Mines on left mouse click the entire time and has had no issue at all.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
Komren написал:
Hi,
first thanks for this great Buildguide, was really fun till now to play.

At the moment I'm struggling with my Atlas, but will get better i hope.

My question: Am i on the right way, did i overlook something?

Mapping goes well. Bosses sometimes not, yesterday The Hunter was undoable. Some one Hits when running into mobs and Ultimatum really dangerous to do. Damage is ok i think, got a litte to less life at the moment, but my gear is really slightly adjusted i think.

Any advice?

I really don't see how you are struggling. I have 3600 life 1200 ES , and doing T11 just fine.

The hunter is scary indeed as we do not have chaos resistance and his poison is a problem.

I am wearing Expedition End armor, which freed my helmet slot and I picked up this unique helm that makes me immune to poison so , I do not fear him so much.

I explained above why there is a problem with the mines and tremor rod. The sequence is bugged and the fact that they trigger another time is even worse.

Now I bought tremor rod 6 link so I am stuck with it, but I hope they fix it.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta написал:

I very recently respecced to some pretty decent wands with +lvl, lots of flat lightning damage, crit multi, extra dmg as chaos etc and after a few conquerors and a sirus kill, i went back to Tremor Rod. Being able to detonate mines twice is a lot more important than I thought it was, also getting the "free" 7 link is also something, even though the sequence stuff isn't working right, it's going to take insane weapons to beat Tremor Rod. With the wands, I had better avg hit/dps on paper, but it was worse in practice.
"
CrazylikE написал:
"
Vendetta написал:

I very recently respecced to some pretty decent wands with +lvl, lots of flat lightning damage, crit multi, extra dmg as chaos etc and after a few conquerors and a sirus kill, i went back to Tremor Rod. Being able to detonate mines twice is a lot more important than I thought it was, also getting the "free" 7 link is also something, even though the sequence stuff isn't working right, it's going to take insane weapons to beat Tremor Rod. With the wands, I had better avg hit/dps on paper, but it was worse in practice.

It's the mines trigger a second time that really helps a lot with what i have an average of 14 mines cuz I don't have level 3 enlighten and I reserve too much mana, that's 28 triggers so pretty much.

The problem is that this bug screws the sequence not that it's that bad to actually replace the tremor rod. Just something that should work correctly.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 9:27:01
"
CantripN написал:
"
Szkeleton написал:
Conqueorors without problems, but Minotaur, Phoenix etc. hit me to hard and i just dont deal damage to them (even on clear map). Dunno what i doing wrong.

Your gear looks fine, might be you're playing the build too cowardly and not stacking enough mines?

I played "aggresive" way like mines on right click, detonate on space and immortal call on my left click. Always stack 12-15 mines and seriously.
I fight phoenix today 2 times. One time i just almost oneshot him and the second time i have struggle to even damage him (on clear maps without any mods).
I see something maybe be bugged but dunno.

Anyway thanks for the reply. I thought i do something wrong with build but it looks like i cant play this build like it should be played.
"
Szkeleton написал:
"
CantripN написал:
"
Szkeleton написал:

Your gear looks fine, might be you're playing the build too cowardly and not stacking enough mines?

I played "aggresive" way like mines on right click, detonate on space and immortal call on my left click. Always stack 12-15 mines and seriously.
I fight phoenix today 2 times. One time i just almost oneshot him and the second time i have struggle to even damage him (on clear maps without any mods).
I see something maybe be bugged but dunno.

Anyway thanks for the reply. I thought i do something wrong with build but it looks like i cant play this build like it should be played.

Detonate Mines on left click, that's all you gotta change. I don't know if this bug existed last league, I certainly never felt it, but if you put detonate on left click it's a non-issue.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 11:39:17
Anyone tried Maven The Feared with this build ?
"
Vendetta написал:

I killed her a week and a half ago. Very easy. Killed her before she used any abilities.

Edit: I realize now that you didn't mean Maven herself, but The Feared invitation. I did all invitations, no problem.
Последняя редакция: CrazylikE. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 7:45:25
"
CrazylikE написал:
"
Vendetta написал:

I killed her a week and a half ago. Very easy. Killed her before she used any abilities.

Edit: I realize now that you didn't mean Maven herself, but The Feared invitation. I did all invitations, no problem.

Hmm this means I can do it..

How much life and es did you have ?

Right now without Constitution annoint / and fettle I sit at level 91 at almost 4k life and 2k ES.

With the annoint and fettle will probably reach 4400-4500 probably.

I am not using a life / es from life armour I am using Expedition end.

Maybe you can let me know if my current gear is enough for her because I really want to end game .
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 9:43:25
"
Vendetta написал:
"
CrazylikE написал:
"
Vendetta написал:

Hmm this means I can do it..

How much life and es did you have ?

Right now without Constitution annoint / and fettle I sit at level 91 at almost 4k life and 2k ES.

With the annoint and fettle will probably reach 4400-4500 probably.

I am not using a life / es from life armour I am using Expedition end.

Maybe you can let me know if my current gear is enough for her because I really want to end game .

I probably had around 4.5k life and 2k es. I do not (and did not) have constituion annoint (i've chosen more damage instead) or fettle. I do however use a rare armor with 160 life, 10% life and 10% life as es, which I would highly suggest using over expedition's end if you lack survivability.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация