[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

Is there a passive tree past the level 74? i have everything thats in the guide and now i have extra points.
"
Olrick88 написал:
Is there a passive tree past the level 74? i have everything thats in the guide and now i have extra points.

The POB is for level 97...

https://pastebin.com/1ss0scnV
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 15:00:14
"

Komren wrote:
Hi,
first thanks for this great Buildguide, was really fun till now to play.

At the moment I'm struggling with my Atlas, but will get better i hope.

My question: Am i on the right way, did i overlook something?

Mapping goes well. Bosses sometimes not, yesterday The Hunter was undoable. Some one Hits when running into mobs and Ultimatum really dangerous to do. Damage is ok i think, got a litte to less life at the moment, but my gear is really slightly adjusted i think.

Any advice?

Make sure you are following the correct strat and it will get much easier. Get out of the middle when the pool starts to fill up and run around the edge until it empties then get back in and start attacking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqlV5WooyLE (fight and explanation starts at 2:54)
Последняя редакция: Tygerlilly. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 22:32:04
Hey there!

Followed the build guide on my league starter.

Was the first build in a long time that I spent more than 20 c on gear and that was solely because I had a blast leveling and grinding maps.

Thanks for sharing! :D
I just got to maps, and having a lot of fun. Freezing everything, including bosses. The only things killing me on a regular basis are the Ultimatums themselves. I tend to get one-shotted when it lags :/ I might just skip them when nearing the end of a level.
"
Faustyna написал:
I just got to maps, and having a lot of fun. Freezing everything, including bosses. The only things killing me on a regular basis are the Ultimatums themselves. I tend to get one-shotted when it lags :/ I might just skip them when nearing the end of a level.

I'm finding this build works fairly well for ultimatums. It was rough at first, but I eventually settled on what works well for me. What I found is that all I need to focus on is movement and stutter stepping mines, nothing else. Keep moving around the edge of the circle, or whatever play-space is available. Always keep moving, dropping mines, using flasks, and dashing over any spots thick with stuff, whatever that stuff is. I don't even pay attention to the individual hazards. If it's thick with whatever, I dash over it, if not, I move through it. Chill and freeze help a ton to slow things down, so as long as I move, not much hits me.

I pick my mods to compliment that strategy. Fire heads, the ruin mob that chases (I think 2 types of those?), and razors are my picks. I'll keep the ranks of those as low as I can. A corrupted blood immune jewel trivializes razors, but as long as you keep chugging a corrupted blood immune flask, you can make it work, but the jewel is much less stressful and cheap if you aren't getting one with life or crit multi. Freezy bombs and the desecrated ground one are my backups if I can't get any of the easier ones. Lightning mines rank 1 is fine as well, but you don't want higher ranks of that as you'll inevitably eat some lightning (big circles that don't reset their countdowns). Absolutely not taking anything that affects flasks, raises monster damage or speed, or stops my damage.

I just got my 6-link tremor rod, but my gear is garbage otherwise. My investment has mainly been in clusters and the rod so far. I can finish ultimatums on low red maps (T11-13) without much trouble. I think another 6-8ex investment and I'll be rolling through T14-16 maps and their ultimatums as well.
Tried the Maven , well what can I say, my damage is somehow low to skip some mechanics.

I didn't knew about the mind game mechanic so that practically killed me every portal will try again.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta написал:
Tried the Maven , well what can I say, my damage is somehow low to skip some mechanics.

I didn't knew about the mind game mechanic so that practically killed me every portal will try again.

All boss fights in this game is all about knowledge and dodging attacks. The more you do a boss fight, the easier it becomes even with a shitty character. That said, the more damage you have, the more of the fight you can skip so its helpful especially if you have no idea about the fight. GL on next try!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I'm trying to get the cluster jewels but they are a bit expensive at the moment.

What I can't understand is if the jewels in the guide actually need to have the same skill more than once or if the OP's just happen to be that way.

For example, Overshock is on more than one jewel. So is Astonishing Affliction.
If I could buy jewels with just one mod on them it would be much cheaper.

P.S. What does the unique jewel do? Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel.
"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
I'm trying to get the cluster jewels but they are a bit expensive at the moment.

What I can't understand is if the jewels in the guide actually need to have the same skill more than once or if the OP's just happen to be that way.

For example, Overshock is on more than one jewel. So is Astonishing Affliction.
If I could buy jewels with just one mod on them it would be much cheaper.

P.S. What does the unique jewel do? Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel.

Yeah, you can stack the same notable multiple times, unless stated otherwise. So you want several of some of them, not just one, that would be a pretty terrible jewel. That said, you can craft your own jewels, I certainly did on SSF.

Glorious Vanity gives you 15% of Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield, which is massive.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация