[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

I wouldn't worry about the mana costs. As for Chill, it's not a matter of how large your hits are, you literally can't chill with your hit damage while wearing Three Dragons. With any damage type.

Expedition's End is a simple solution for this, of course, instead of the helm. Decent option, don't think it's a must.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 0:19:11
So messing around with PoB now that community fork is updated, it seems Controlled Destruction has to go, just taking it out basically increases your damage by 50%, I'm guessing Awakened Added Lightning / Lightning Pen / Increased crit as replacements?

Damage took pretty big hit but still respectable even on Sirus. Probably playing this again I guess? Basically deciding between this and Purifying Flame Sabo. Bit sad about the ailment immunity but I don't think it's worth going back to Saboteur just for the Ignite/Shock immunity.

"
Sanguinica написал:
So messing around with PoB now that community fork is updated, it seems Controlled Destruction has to go, just taking it out basically increases your damage by 50%, I'm guessing Awakened Added Lightning / Lightning Pen / Increased crit as replacements?

Damage took pretty big hit but still respectable even on Sirus. Probably playing this again I guess? Basically deciding between this and Purifying Flame Sabo. Bit sad about the ailment immunity but I don't think it's worth going back to Saboteur just for the Ignite/Shock immunity.

Pretty much this.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
"
CantripN написал:
"
Sanguinica написал:

Pretty much this.

Did you work on a 3.15 tree at all? or is it pretty much the same?

What do you think about switching Arc Mines with Ice Trap? Would there be a huge difference regarding skill tree?
You won't be able to Freeze anything meaningful with Ice Trap, forget about it. Traps instead of Mines are an option, but clunky as hell, so don't.

Hi, was trying this build as a league starter and found that cold conduction on medium cluster jewels was revorked, how much does that affect a build ? Im worried that i lost synergy because of that
"
Tulavin написал:
Hi, was trying this build as a league starter and found that cold conduction on medium cluster jewels was revorked, how much does that affect a build ? Im worried that i lost synergy because of that

It's not a big deal, don't worry about it. Just replace the Hypothermia link mostly.

Hi, given that ailment immunity is gone, is it better to go for Mastermind of Discord (exposure extra -25% resist) over Elemancer?
Hi.

First of all, thanks for the guide the build is awesome.

But I clearly am doing something wrong, as my single target dps most of the time seems none existent. Some map bosses takes forever to kill, can any1 tell me what i'm doing wrong?

I realise I don't have all the dmg on gear, gems etc. but I think I should be able to do decent damage with what I have. Feel like endgame bosses will be impossible with my current state :D (Or Maybe I just suck, idk.)

Any help would be much appreciated, as the build is really cool :D

(Okay, tried awakened lightning pen. And it seems to have somewhat fixed something for single target dps)
Последняя редакция: Bzorek. Время: 30 июля 2021 г., 7:56:19
"
Bzorek написал:
Hi.

First of all, thanks for the guide the build is awesome.

But I clearly am doing something wrong, as my single target dps most of the time seems none existent. Some map bosses takes forever to kill, can any1 tell me what i'm doing wrong?

I realise I don't have all the dmg on gear, gems etc. but I think I should be able to do decent damage with what I have. Feel like endgame bosses will be impossible with my current state :D (Or Maybe I just suck, idk.)

Any help would be much appreciated, as the build is really cool :D

(Okay, tried awakened lightning pen. And it seems to have somewhat fixed something for single target dps)

Looks great to me. Did you map "detonate mines" into your left click? That should help. You can even use the gem with Q, it helps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация