[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

"
PoeTherapistKiller написал:
Hi, given that ailment immunity is gone, is it better to go for Mastermind of Discord (exposure extra -25% resist) over Elemancer?

I'd certainly give it a try. Can also help with Mana a bit. I doubt it's better overall, but it is more DPS.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
hola estoy siguiendo la guia , porque dices que no usemos el golem de hielo pero lo tienes equipado??? gracias espero tu respuesta
I don't have Ice Golem equipped, unless it's by accident. You have to use Flame Golem in your ring, nothing else works.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
hello, currently using your build but with some changes i can go for eye of winter.
Do you think is't a good ideea?
Последняя редакция: TwogkYmuran. Время: 15 сент. 2021 г., 6:15:58
"
TwogkYmuran написал:
hello, currently using your build but with some changes i can go for eye of winter.
Do you think is't a good ideea?

Played the winter version on league, while this build on standard and I can say both works and do pretty much the same thing.( Bossing think is better on winter build)

Only difference is that this build is more expensive than the Winter Orb... which can do all that on a smaller budget.

And think Arc is way better for clear... wayyy better.

Hope it helps.
Последняя редакция: UcigaToaca. Время: 12 окт. 2021 г., 6:17:09
It sounds like the Witch version is pretty much dead with the changes to Elemental Equilibrium. Might as well go back to Saboteur, but the concept itself is still valid.

"
CantripN написал:
It sounds like the Witch version is pretty much dead with the changes to Elemental Equilibrium. Might as well go back to Saboteur, but the concept itself is still valid.

Does this build work with Sab? I thought Shaper of Storms is kind of what made this build work?

Other than the EE nerf (which actually gives you back a ring slot), it seems like this build could be buffed? Will have to see the rest of the tree, but you may be able to cut out a medium cluster if you can get enough effectiveness in the new tree.

60% shock is available on tree now.
Последняя редакция: KaseyM21. Время: 15 окт. 2021 г., 6:44:27
"
KaseyM21 написал:
"
CantripN написал:

Does this build work with Sab? I thought Shaper of Storms is kind of what made this build work?

Other than the EE nerf (which actually gives you back a ring slot), it seems like this build could be buffed? Will have to see the rest of the tree, but you may be able to cut out a medium cluster if you can get enough effectiveness in the new tree.

You're right, I may have been overly dramatic. But it's a serious loss of damage, nonetheless.

Sab doesn't get the Shock, but he does get other mods and throwing speed for example.

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 15 окт. 2021 г., 16:08:23
"
CantripN написал:
"
KaseyM21 написал:
"
CantripN написал:

You're right, I may have been overly dramatic. But it's a serious loss of damage, nonetheless.

Sab doesn't get the Shock, but he does get other mods and throwing speed for example.

Does Sab version completely abandon shock/freeze route? I feel like at the very least, freeze would have to be abandoned in favor of shock because if you abandoned shock for freeze, you would be reducing your damage by more than the EE nerf. But freeze provides a lot of survivability. Is there a way to still achieve both with Sab?

Not sure which Notable you would abandon (Elemancer or Bastion of Elements), but you could also consider Mastermind of Discord for dps. It's basically an additive EE now. You would get -40% resists from new exposure compared to -65% from old EE + exposure setup, but you open up a ring slot. Maybe get a second curse + conductivity on hit ring? This will give you -70% light res total now. However, you are still having to give up Elemancer or Bastion of Elements and you still have to get +1 curse. It's probably harder to gear now, but I think same level of dps can be reached. It's survivability you have to worry about now due to giving up one of the other 2 nodes. However, the tree is mostly supposed to be a buff for survivability so who knows, it may not be that big of a loss.

Последняя редакция: KaseyM21. Время: 15 окт. 2021 г., 23:07:37
One of 2 league-starters I have in mind is a Miner, so I might consider it anyway. Sab's Blind also got gutted with the change to Blind, but that just means he gets to pick more DPS from his Ascendancy.

With the changes to Shock/Freeze thresholds recently, it might be possible to make either work with a Sab, but you literally can't do both unless you're using the Expedition's End. So use that? You should have no issues Freezing with that.

I suspect Sab will be doing a better job at it now, but either WILL work.

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 16 окт. 2021 г., 8:41:43

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация