[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

I had 250ex to spend on some upgrade and I bought HH :)

I couldn't find anything else that would significantly increase my DPS without investing mirror in every item :)

I invite you to watch HH in action on this build.
juicy map, harbinger + nemesis mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAoojpLBJJs

Enjoy :)
I'm a casual player currently in act 8 HC using this build (going super so far). When should I start to worry about the cluster jewels?

I'm trying to craft Blast-Freeze on a medium and 100 Alts later, haven't gotten it (there is only one medium with Blast-Freeze on it in HC atm for 2EX which is way to rich for my blood). The cluster jewels is iLvl 69, so I think it should be possible on it. I know it is all RNG, but can anyone give me a sense of how many I might need to get it?

I really enjoying it but I'm worried that the build may be out of my price range.

Edit: There are some cheaper ones available (different time of day, 50C instead of 2EX), but would still wondering when is the best time to get the cluster jewels.
Последняя редакция: We7efrur. Время: 14 июня 2021 г., 8:43:41
Is there any chance of using herald of ice in this build ? it should work if everything i frozen? or do i need to do cold damage to proc it
So, now that the manifesto is out - on a scale of 1 to 10 how dead is this build compared to last league?
"
Sanguinica написал:
So, now that the manifesto is out - on a scale of 1 to 10 how dead is this build compared to last league?

I don't think it's affected all that much. The biggest loss is immunity to ailments being gone, otherwise nothing terrible, just a dps loss. Should still work perfectly well, maybe even better since fights taking longer means Freeze matter more.

After patch notes, I'll update the exact changes, like not using Blade Blast / Purifying Flame, some changes to flasks, maybe some links, etc.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 19 июля 2021 г., 21:09:53
"
CantripN написал:
"
Sanguinica написал:

I don't think it's affected all that much. The biggest loss is immunity to ailments being gone, otherwise nothing terrible, just a dps loss. Should still work perfectly well, maybe even better since fights taking longer means Freeze matter more.

After patch notes, I'll update the exact changes, like not using Blade Blast / Purifying Flame, some changes to flasks, maybe some links, etc.

My thoughts exactly. Yes we lose the DPS increase from 4 golems (100%), we lose some from unnerve. We lose defensive layer w/ ailment immunity. But some of this could free up a slot for something like culling strike on arcanist's brand or linked to golems to make boss fights shorter. Also, the threshold for bosses being lower increases our effectiveness with things like shock and freeze, so this might not be as painful as you think.
Последняя редакция: Dee_Oh. Время: 19 июля 2021 г., 23:37:28
"
blajo_ написал:
I had 250ex to spend on some upgrade and I bought HH :)

I couldn't find anything else that would significantly increase my DPS without investing mirror in every item :)

I invite you to watch HH in action on this build.
juicy map, harbinger + nemesis mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAoojpLBJJs

Enjoy :)

Putting this on the main post, looks incredible :D

Updates for 3.15 are up, will add more as patch notes are added, new uniques and mods come up. New theme song by Tatran - Lemon :)

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 10:00:07
The Cold Conduction notable no longer grants “Enemies Chilled by your Hits are Shocked” or “Enemies Shocked by your Hits are Chilled.” It now grants “25% increased Effect of Lightning Ailments against Chilled Enemies” and “25% increased Effect of Cold Ailments against Shocked Enemies”.

How bad is this?
"
NitainExtract написал:
The Cold Conduction notable no longer grants “Enemies Chilled by your Hits are Shocked” or “Enemies Shocked by your Hits are Chilled.” It now grants “25% increased Effect of Lightning Ailments against Chilled Enemies” and “25% increased Effect of Cold Ailments against Shocked Enemies”.

How bad is this?

That's pretty annoying, actually. It means you won't Chill at all, making Hypothermia not work against things that you can't Freeze (Freeze also counts as Chilled, internally).

Either use a different link from Hypothermia, and/or get another way to Chill reliably. I'll need to test out links in PoB to see what's good now, but it's not a build-breaking issue as almost everything is Frozen anyhow. Maybe Critical Strikes or Critical Damage?

On the upside, you can probably only use 2 medium clusters and be just fine now late-game.

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 23:21:02
"
CantripN написал:
"
NitainExtract написал:

How bad is this?

That's pretty annoying, actually. It means you won't Chill at all, making Hypothermia not work against things that you can't Freeze (Freeze also counts as Chilled, internally).

Either use a different link from Hypothermia, and/or get another way to Chill reliably. I'll need to test out links in PoB to see what's good now, but it's not a build-breaking issue as almost everything is Frozen anyhow. Maybe Critical Strikes or Critical Damage?

On the upside, you can probably only use 2 medium clusters and be just fine now late-game.

Is the amount of damage needed to chill more than what would be easily accessible? Like adding in flat cold somewhere? (not familiar with amount needed for the thresholds) Inc Crit Strikes should feel good if it needs to be replaced, since it was like the only thing buffed)

Also, any thought on possibly using Charged Mines to combat the less speed we'll have throwing now?

Since we're out BB and Purifying Flame, what about Arcanist's/WoC/AMark/Culling?

Overall, the mana multiplier is the scary thing to me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация