[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
SadPanda99 написал:
Hi, do we not use Unending Hunger? Thanks for the guide ^^

Medium budget does (Although it costs like 2 ex right now so maybe not medium budget)

For endgame it's better to run Eye Jewels though. More damage and affects both minions.
"
smooge написал:
Can i just ask, what is more up to date? The low budget links and items in guide here on forums? Or the big POB link where we set low budget and see links there? For instance links in boots are different.

Hmm, they're supposed to be the same. Let me check.

EDIT:
Just looked through the low budget guides of in the forum post and both PoBs. They are the same for me.

What exactly is unclear?
Maybe you're not looking at low budget in PoB but leveling skills or something.

Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 25 июля 2021 г., 14:12:40
I'm fairly new, made it in 22hrs character playtime to Lvl 75 now, still in the leveling gear (~35c) and just killed Atziri in 5 portals on a 4 link chest. This build, its creator and this guide is a blast! <3

Now that the primordial jewels are so cheap (low margin), what do you recommend to flip? I have problems making early money.
Последняя редакция: Vortigaunt1337. Время: 25 июля 2021 г., 16:27:38
"
Vortigaunt1337 написал:
I'm fairly new, made it in 22hrs character playtime to Lvl 75 now, still in the leveling gear (~35c) and just killed Atziri in 5 portals on a 4 link chest. This build, its creator and this guide is a blast! <3

Now that the primordial jewels are so cheap (low margin), what do you recommend to flip? I have problems making early money.

Try running some Heists. They are really profitable and not very popular. Flipping is bad unless you have perfect knowledge of the whole meta.
It's so strange to see a unique item (Primordial Might), which gets more expensive faster than ex.
Yeah, I bought one anima, one primordial might and one primordial emminence, before even having a 6L, +3 helmet or whatever. I don't know if it was the best but I had the money and don't really feel like waking up tomorrow and seeing every item is double the price lol

I was waiting for any Skin of the loyal/lords that I could use but it seems like we have to wait for that
Последняя редакция: antimufa. Время: 25 июля 2021 г., 20:29:21
"
smooge написал:
Can i just ask, what is more up to date? The low budget links and items in guide here on forums? Or the big POB link where we set low budget and see links there? For instance links in boots are different.

Hmm, they're supposed to be the same. Let me check.

Flipped some Xoph's blood earlier today. Made ~40-50 chaos per flip.
Prophecy flipping is also good.

You can check to learn about some beginner flips.

High end flipping is very hard. Requires you to run dozens of tabs and try to find misspriced items et.c.

I'd just stick to low level flipping with ~10+ chaos margins per flip. You can easily make 4-6 ex an hour doing that if you're efficient.
"
antimufa написал:
Yeah, I bought one anima, one primordial might and one primordial emminence, before even having a 6L, +3 helmet or whatever. I don't know if it was the best but I had the money and don't really feel like waking up tomorrow and seeing every item is double the price lol

I was waiting for any Skin of the loyal/lords that I could use but it seems like we have to wait for that

Yeah, you always want to rush Primordial Jewels during league start. That jewel usually rices 200% in price first week. Sometimes even more.

During Ritual it went from 30 chaos on day 1 to 320 chaos on day 5. I bought i late because I missed out on day 1 and was waiting for it to fall in price. It never did.

Having jewels setup is nice QoL. You're gonna have them whole league so might aswell get them early.

I bought +3 helm for 5 chaos and a 6-link for 12 chaos earlier today. Just buy some budget stuff and you can clear all mapping content.
Does this build run 3 Carrion golems or 2 Carrion and 1 Stone?

edit: found it, i was blind - sry for bothering
Последняя редакция: schrubbeldiekatzzz. Время: 26 июля 2021 г., 7:37:10
Got myself the Might, feels like DPS skyrocketed. Gameplay looks so much better now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация