[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Flasks overall seem to be in a very bad place.

The biggest problem is that Flask implicits are supposed to be used proactively but flask suffixes are supposed to be used reactively.

This makes it extremely awkward to use flasks.

Are we supposed to use our flasks to increase our armor and evasion before we engage with a pack of mobs?
Or are we supposed to save them for when we get hit so we can remove ailments?

This league, ALL ailments are extremely dangerous.
You get oneshot by ignite, 2 stack poison, corrupted blood and freeze.
And if you don't have flasks up, you get oneshot by physical hits.

They will have to redesign the flask system. It's not working right now.

As for flasks:

- Catalysed Eternal Life Flask of Staunching.
- Quicksilver flask of Adrenaline.
- Rumi's
- Jade Flask of Heat
- Silver Flask of Dousing (Ignite remove)

I think something like this will be optimal.
I'm maybe thinking of removing ignite removal and just have Iron skin for 60% increased Armor. Not sure.

With the nerfs to mobility I don't see myself playing without an Onslaught Flask. Movespeed feels atrocious right now.
We're very squishy right now too.
I'm hoping survivability issues will get solved once Skin of the Lords and Auls uprisings are on the market.

Looking at streamers playing, everyone is just dying left and right this league to random bullshit. Specifically ailments like poison and bleeds.
Ailments are horribly designed and feel overtuned right now.
Hopefully GGG will adress this because at this rate, people will quit this league extremely early.
They have already claimed to increase the 1 second immunity to 4 seconds. So at least something, but we will be still out of charges all the time.
@Deadandlivin
I yoinked 2G-2B-2R Skin with Phase Acro for 1 ex today. Now I'm still quite far from conversion to it, laking skill points, Rumi (invested in Jewels), lvl20 gems to corrupt them. Can lend it to you for some time to make the survivability researches. If u r interested, add me in game, my char name is ExpeditiingNerfs.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 26 июля 2021 г., 19:09:36
Does our AG have enough damage to suicide via reflect ? I've already missed this mod a few times today and I'm afraid I will keep missing it.
dont we use golem commander? i was checking the all in one POB and was surprised
Hi, little confusion - at pob in items section u use bbgggr but at skills high budget u use ggbbbb at chest. Which colours are endgame ?
"
Deadandlivin написал:
Flasks overall seem to be in a very bad place.

The biggest problem is that Flask implicits are supposed to be used proactively but flask suffixes are supposed to be used reactively.

This makes it extremely awkward to use flasks.

Are we supposed to use our flasks to increase our armor and evasion before we engage with a pack of mobs?
Or are we supposed to save them for when we get hit so we can remove ailments?

This league, ALL ailments are extremely dangerous.
You get oneshot by ignite, 2 stack poison, corrupted blood and freeze.
And if you don't have flasks up, you get oneshot by physical hits.

They will have to redesign the flask system. It's not working right now.

As for flasks:

- Catalysed Eternal Life Flask of Staunching.
- Quicksilver flask of Adrenaline.
- Rumi's
- Jade Flask of Heat
- Silver Flask of Dousing (Ignite remove)

I think something like this will be optimal.
I'm maybe thinking of removing ignite removal and just have Iron skin for 60% increased Armor. Not sure.

With the nerfs to mobility I don't see myself playing without an Onslaught Flask. Movespeed feels atrocious right now.
We're very squishy right now too.
I'm hoping survivability issues will get solved once Skin of the Lords and Auls uprisings are on the market.

Looking at streamers playing, everyone is just dying left and right this league to random bullshit. Specifically ailments like poison and bleeds.
Ailments are horribly designed and feel overtuned right now.
Hopefully GGG will adress this because at this rate, people will quit this league extremely early.

Hi DeadandLivin, been following your guide meticulously since last league (swapped out to phys aura stacker carrion golems midway though when I found the survivability of the build lacking).

This league though, maannnn it's rough. Build is still very strong (DPS wise) and I've killed Sirus A5 while working my way up the atlas. Survivability is reaaaallyy bad though as you said with perma ailments + curses due to the changes of the flasks.

That being said, I've gone through the alternative defensive section and have a couple of questions:

1. Skin of the Loyal's 100% increased global defences has been essentially "halved" with the butchering of flasks (Granite & Basalt RIP). Will it still be a better option still when transitioning from low to mid budget?

2. Is the Stone Golem (Lvl 12) from Clayshaper worth running over another carrion golem for the 72 life regen?

3. Need your help on my next progression path. This is my current gear:
Скрытый текст

Flasks:
Скрытый текст

Jewels:
1x Primordial Harmony, 1x Primordial Emminence, 1x Primordial Might, 1xAnima Stone

Large Cluster: Vicious Bite + Raze and Pillage
Medium Cluster: Renewal + Feasting Fiends

In what priority should I upgrade my gears?
- +3 Golem Helm + Minion Damage + 70+ Life is crazy expensive right now
- Does +1 Spell Skill Gems beat Clayshaper's extra golem?
- My clusters are "okay" cuz I sometimes run with an aurabot. But do you think I should change them to precise commander + vengeful?

Sorry for the long post, but this league's...kinda frustrating

Hi, this is my idk... 6th Spectre League and the first I play with your guide. I just wanted to tell you, that I really love your guide and the many details in the leveling area, really really great, thank you for that !!!
"
dont we use golem commander? i was checking the all in one POB and was surprised

We do, Golem Commander is added through annointment to neck.
"
sta1n написал:
Hi, little confusion - at pob in items section u use bbgggr but at skills high budget u use ggbbbb at chest. Which colours are endgame ?

Optimal colors are BB - GGG - R

However, you can use other colors if you find cheaper options, it'snot the end of the world.

The only mandatory colors are 1 blue and 1 green for Spectre and GMP.

For supports it goes like this:

Mandatory: Spectre + GMP

Green:
Vicious Proj > Hypothermia

Blue:
Minion Damage > Predator > Elemental Focus

Red:
EDWA > Empower > Damage on Full Life

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация